Antags First Attempt CFL Grow

hey everyone just another fast update
I think all 4 are ladies
20130822_184832.jpg

don't know if you can see it in the picture but there is what looks like a little flower type thing with two little white hairs poking through the top
And in this next pic where do I cut to make a clone from this sexy bitch?
20130822_184929.jpg

and as for my save project here she is growing new leaves and drinkin lots of water
20130822_171539.jpg

comment advice ridicule all welcome

Nice job on the rescued plant!

thanks man again didn't really do much chopped off brown leaves gave it water let it be.

those little pods with the white hairs are all over 2 of my 4 plants pretty sure there fems, as for the save also has them in a few places

when taking a cutting to make a clone do cut off a stem where it looks like it could be a plant on its own not sure how to show you guys what I mean without pointing at the plants and I cant take pics while doing that and help would be awesome with helping me confirm sex and how and where to take a cutting

thanks man again didn't really do much chopped off brown leaves gave it water let it be.

those little pods with the white hairs are all over 2 of my 4 plants pretty sure there fems, as for the save also has them in a few places

when taking a cutting to make a clone do cut off a stem where it looks like it could be a plant on its own not sure how to show you guys what I mean without pointing at the plants and I cant take pics while doing that and help would be awesome with helping me confirm sex and how and where to take a cutting

I want to see some pics of these plants that aren't showing sex clearly, right at the node where the other ones are showing. You can go ahead and take cuts off the females...........those other plants should show sex real soon...if they aren't already......I wanna see em!

hello ladies and gents
I have what I believe to be 2 fems 1 male and one that hasn't showed sex yet
as I posted earlier I have two plants that have fem preflowers pods with white hairs sticking out the top
the 1 I believe is male looks like this
20130824_102621.jpg
20130824_102333.jpg

According to this
cannabis_anatomy_1_.gif

im correct the one not showing sex is the one I topped so it will prolly show with in the next week or so what do you all think?
im going to take cutting Monday or Tuesday when I have the day to pull all my plants out clean up the grow room and ill post pics of that when I do it
cooments advice and ritacule all welcome

hello ladies and gents
I have what I believe to be 2 fems 1 male and one that hasn't showed sex yet
as I posted earlier I have two plants that have fem preflowers pods with white hairs sticking out the top
the 1 I believe is male looks like this
20130824_102621.jpg
20130824_102333.jpg

According to this
cannabis_anatomy_1_.gif

im correct the one not showing sex is the one I topped so it will prolly show with in the next week or so what do you all think?
im going to take cutting Monday or Tuesday when I have the day to pull all my plants out clean up the grow room and ill post pics of that when I do it
cooments advice and ritacule all welcome

That is one of the best damn photos I have ever seen of this subject Antag, there are still some variations......I would STILL wait a little bit, it wont cause you probs if you wait a little....I have seen some weird lookin calyxes before! Nice photo....please keep em coming and you could put together the best sexing document ever!

again no change in that one plant that I believe is male more of the same type of pod lookin things I think if hairs don't pop out by lights on tomorrow ill pull him and cut into little tiny pieces and stuff him in little green garbage bags and he will never see the light of day again

as for the two fems im going to take some cuttings tomorrow and get them in the dome
pics and start of clones to come

again no change in that one plant that I believe is male more of the same type of pod lookin things I think if hairs don't pop out by lights on tomorrow ill pull him and cut into little tiny pieces and stuff him in little green garbage bags and he will never see the light of day again

as for the two fems im going to take some cuttings tomorrow and get them in the dome
pics and start of clones to come

Your call, I would wonder too, especially if it's the same strain that you have sexed others already.

LADIES AND GENTS
Today I moved the unwanted boy out behind my shed he will have to fend for himself from now on (I still love him but hes not welcome back) as for the two confirmed ladies here they is
20130827_091929.jpg

arnt they beautiful
now I know it seems kinda weird but here is there girl parts
20130827_091101.jpg

As for cloning(sp) I put my jiffy pucks in about a half inch of Ph'd R.O. water and let them soak it up
20130827_091955.jpg

Next I prepared everything else so I wasn't running around saying bad words
20130827_095611.jpg

sterile cutting utensil (knife for us lay people)
20130827_095625.jpg

a cold glass of phd R.O. water(reverse osmosis) this is for my cutting to go in after they are cut of my ladies so as not to get air in them
I also prepared the rooting solution as well but forgot to take a pic. IM SORRY I cant remember everything
So this is what im cutting lower branches with at least three nodes cutting as close to the main stem as I feel comfortable and then as fast as I can into that cup of water
20130827_095708.jpg

20130827_095751.jpg

so after taking 4 cuttings cause that's all im doing at the moment until I expand but as most married men know your wife sets limits on funds so im doing what I can till I save up my allowance to expand. hehe
20130827_100249.jpg

so here are all my cuttings moistened and squeezed jiffy pucks, and my rooting solution
what I did next was cut one at a time the very end of the stem on a 45 degree angle dipped into my rooting solution and into a jiffy puck squeezed the puck around the stem put it into the tray.
when all done this is what I had
20130827_100642.jpg

and then filed the bootom of the tray upto the top of the groved with more phd ro water placed dome over top closed the vents placed sunblaster over dome and wrote update on 420 forum :)
20130827_101638.jpg

this is so much fun cant believe my first grow is going so well thank you everyone your awesome
question and comments always welcome
:peace:

unsure if I want to get some pollen my buddy is growing 6 from the same set of seeds if he has more girls we are thinking seeding one

Bro, if I was you I would try to let one of my non growing buddies grow that male for me........wait til you see how fine that pollen is....when they diese or whatever you call it...release pollen...it looks like smoke! That shit gets every where...when you handle it...take a shower when you're done before going around plants that will be grown seedless........serial! If and when you harvest pollen....we will get you lined out so you achieve your goals.....oh, it can be done, it must be done very carefully to maintain control......growin weed is all about control!

Bro, if I was you I would try to let one of my non growing buddies grow that male for me........wait til you see how fine that pollen is....when they diese or whatever you call it...release pollen...it looks like smoke! That shit gets every where...when you handle it...take a shower when you're done before going around plants that will be grown seedless........serial! If and when you harvest pollen....we will get you lined out so you achieve your goals.....oh, it can be done, it must be done very carefully to maintain control......growin weed is all about control!

Good idea do you think like a sunblaster would be good to grow the male cos if so ill buy another one ask my bro down the street to grow it there for me

Good idea do you think like a sunblaster would be good to grow the male cos if so ill buy another one ask my bro down the street to grow it there for me

just about anything will work..........keeps us posted as to the progress of the male so you can harvest the pollen at the perfect time, I can tell you how to seed only a portion of the plant and the rest will remain seedless.........you can get a shitload of seeds that way, and seedless bud from the same plant.......a lot of us have done it! Just flower it like a female.

Ok so should I switch the gurls to 12 /12 now ?
And for the clones I'm putting them on 18/6 lights schedual for the firat couple of weeks

Just my opinion......but those plants will just about double in size after the flip. At the very tips of the branches...the apical meristem....tell me if they line up...the nodes, or are they staggered? If you wait til they stagger the plant is at a maturity level that will yield more....you can flip whenever, we mostly like the nodes to stagger, and for the plant to still be small enough after it doubles in height to clear the lights safely!

Back
Top Bottom