Antags First Attempt CFL Grow

Just my opinion......but those plants will just about double in size after the flip. At the very tips of the branches...the apical meristem....tell me if they line up...the nodes, or are they staggered? If you wait til they stagger the plant is at a maturity level that will yield more....you can flip whenever, we mostly like the nodes to stagger, and for the plant to still be small enough after it doubles in height to clear the lights safely!

No they don't line up even on the secondarys,only the very bottoms of the main line up. they are almost 19 inches to the top leaves so I was told they will end up roughly 40 to 45 inches tall I have the room even if they end up 60" but I want to get some meds before I run out I have about an 1/8th left and one more shipment from the Gov. before they stop comin in because im growing my own

No they don't line up even on the secondarys,only the very bottoms of the main line up. they are almost 19 inches to the top leaves so I was told they will end up roughly 40 to 45 inches tall I have the room even if they end up 60"

They are ready to flip sir.........you must be excited...I am!:party:I love to grow...anything, but the cannabis is very interesting, you get back more live than you give..IMHO!

TRUST MY FRIEND I IS :cheer:

This universe is a trip...the way energy works......IDK how it does, but I know that it radiates around where it's coming from......the plants receive it....and again they will transfer that energy to the fruit they make for you.........and when you use it...it goes back into you...I know I'm weird.....but that's my observation!

Ok so my ladies had there first night of 12 hours darkness had to raise the light this morning they are now almost a full 20" tall
My buddy took that male hes got it in a closet with a sunblaster, about 86 degrees in there. as for my ladies at home here is a pic of the offset nodes
20130827_201809.jpg

and my clones perked up and happy in there new home
20130828_102616.jpg
20130828_102555.jpg

ill keep you all updated

Antag! Calm down man, you are in the perfect range! What is your run off? If you are horribly worried just flush it a little with 6.5 ro water till it runs out a bit. Test the run off water until its somewhere you like it.

What pH Level or Range Should I aim For?

we are all good my friends I added bloom to the mix now that im on 12/12
my ladies have a total of 15 nodes on the main and about 12 on the secondarys first 7 nodes have no bud sites yet
8th node up on both secondary and main have 6-8 1 inch long hairs, going to store today to pick up some bloom lights if I can afford them if noti might just buy some more 2700k cfls from the hardware store.
suggestions and comments all welcome:peace:

we are all good my friends I added bloom to the mix now that im on 12/12
my ladies have a total of 15 nodes on the main and about 12 on the secondarys first 7 nodes have no bud sites yet
8th node up on both secondary and main have 6-8 1 inch long hairs, going to store today to pick up some bloom lights if I can afford them if noti might just buy some more 2700k cfls from the hardware store.
suggestions and comments all welcome:peace:

Half 6500's...half 2700's

Hey everyone its 38 days from seed
I have 4 Girls all starting there beautiful flowers cant take pics atm without getting stuff I don't want in the pictures. so that will have to wait till I figure out somewhere to take some pics.

As for my save she is flowering shes got about a dozen buds started all about an inch long and about a 1/2 inch in diameter
here is what she looks like
20130901_192303.jpg

that's all for now ill update on my clones soon

Ok so I almost forgot about my clones in the other room so its a beautiful day today so I decided to check on them and see if they needed anything and I seen this
20130905_120111.jpg

and thought wow are those roots already?
20130905_120124.jpg

hells yah they are.
so I mixed some black earth with some B’Cuzz Hydromix HP and some worm shit
20130905_120243.jpg

took the whole jiffy puck and cutting placed in center filled around it and watered like crazy
20130905_120806.jpg

they are now in the veg room under 6x23w 6500k lights sitting at 78degres and around 65% humidity
going to take the big gurls outside in the shade take some pics for yahs in a bit
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom