Munki's "Al Naturale" Autoflower Outdoor Escursion - 2011

what is B.T and where to get it?

BT is Bacillus Thuringiensis, a bacteria that produces endotoxins that can kill incects that eat it. There are genetically modified crops that produce this toxin within the plant itself but you can buy the bacteria itself. I see it listed on Home Depot's website under SAFER BRAND GARDEN DUST. There may be sponsors of 420 Magazine that sell it as well, I'm just not familiar with one that does presently.

Hope that helps. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Munki - hope you are well! Sure wish you had better luck with your summer project, but I can't wait to follow your next grow. Nothing but the best to you brother!

Hi Munki - hope you are well! Sure wish you had better luck with your summer project, but I can't wait to follow your next grow. Nothing but the best to you brother!

Oh, thanks man. Yeah, it would've been best to have finished properly since the final few chapters of the grow entailing a proper dry, cure, and smoke report couldn't be done. I think the journal still holds value for reference.

More like invaluable, bro. Anyone who grow outdoors will sooner or later have to deal with those juvenile delinquents, your experience allows vicarious learning for the benefit of many. And because of this thread, they not only get to see first hand what kind of damage these freeloaders can cause, they also now have a strategery [couldn't help it] for the prevention and eradication of these minimonsters.:welldone:

:yahoo::laughtwo:"strategery"...:rofl::rofl: Huzzah!

Well I'm glad to be a humble contributor of my experiences to the grow community. Thanks for following this journal everyone! :byebye:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Munki! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world! :Namaste:

:thanks:, 420 Girl.

wow incredible blog site.Been in hiatus for 10 yrs just getting back into it all.So much has changed.Iam indoor grower,Started with a seed called super critical.It's sog keeping with what I no.Can any 1 let me no what is a good bud program start to finish.And I'am also trying to find a big bud with good strength.

Back
Top Bottom