GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

hey gt nice harv, so a comment i harvested 2 plants recently a skunk#11 grown unaltered reached 29 inches 3gal smartpot did have a couple limiting factors (wilted twice got to warm when a fan died) and a purple power lst topped bonsai in a 1 gal smartpot very small plant but dried sk11 12g pp22g so the tiny lil pp produced twice as much and better nugs all around in 1/3 the space the sk11 was all popcorn, i have 2 clones of the sk11 to try lst etc ,funny how it goes sometimes

lucy hempy, I got another 9g of decent bud. That makes over a zip for a plant t that takes up about a 5-6 inch footprint
I :love: lucy, she :love: you

I have some of that and some others. All I smoke is lucy, until it's gone
Nobody gets any of it. Yep, that's the way I roll

Time with lucy but no money is better than time with money but no lucy
In my not-so-humble opinion

I have been so busy that I've barely had time to get on the computer.i need to snap some pics of whats left, lol, before it's all gone... Bare with me, and I ask try and have since by the weekend.
Peace and God bless,
GT

That's a strain I hear a lot of here at 420, Lucy. Hey you find that special one, yell at me to. NP GT we all get away from the PC every now and then. Hope all's well tho, and Keepem Green

GodsTrichome I have been lurking long enough that I have read your journal in it's entirety, holy crud you are dedicated to your plants!

I began reading the 420 forums because I was interested in cultivating hemp plants, after wandering around in the FAQ forum and then the journals I found yours. The ups and downs, the flood in the Bud Cave, the massive momma Lucy plant. I just wanted to tip my hat and say that reading your journal as a beginner has inspired me to grow with gusto.

Thanks GodsTrichome for the great journal! :thumb:

That's a strain I hear a lot of here at 420, Lucy. Hey you find that special one, yell at me to. NP GT we all get away from the PC every now and then. Hope all's well tho, and Keepem Green
Great to see you Wood!! Yes, I believe Lucy will be in my stable for awhile. I am going to breed it with my Sugar Cane this year and see how that turns out. I'm sure with those two great strains something good will come out of it. Peace brother

GodsTrichome I have been lurking long enough that I have read your journal in it's entirety, holy crud you are dedicated to your plants!

I began reading the 420 forums because I was interested in cultivating hemp plants, after wandering around in the FAQ forum and then the journals I found yours. The ups and downs, the flood in the Bud Cave, the massive momma Lucy plant. I just wanted to tip my hat and say that reading your journal as a beginner has inspired me to grow with gusto.

Thanks GodsTrichome for the great journal! :thumb:

It is an honor to have you here!!Hope to see you often! Namaste

Someone has to explain to me exactly what Lucy is, I do remember that Lucy is an alias for something else...I have heard such rave reviews about it that I would like to try it one day...So until then can I buy a damn clue? lol

Back
Top Bottom