GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Well, some of you remember the birth of our daughter. Well get ready for another, my wife is with child once again!! This baby is surely a miracle, because after our daughter was born, my wife had a procedure which was supposed to keep her from having another, come to find out they have discontinued that procedure!!

Chances are less than .01% that she could get pregnant, and even smaller that it would not be ectopic.. Well the baby is fine and in the correct location, she is now 6 weeks pregnant..

Ohh brother, here we go again!!

If that ain't the surprise of all surprises, then I dont know what is!!

Well to get back to the grow, I will be flowering 9 plants, possibly ScROG,style in my old flower room.

Sour Ak, Pineapple Chunk, White Widow, Veneno, NL x Big Bud, Bubblelicious, Fruity Chronic Juice, Chemdog, and The Church are all first, about 2 to 3 weeks in I'm going to throw as many Nirvana Ice, GDP and TGA's Qleaner hempy's in there as I can, may even add a 1000w, unless a certain sponsor sends me that induction light he said he would around springtime....

Well peace and God bless!!!
GT

Congrats!!!!!! I guess this one can be considered the miracle baby!!!! I like what you got going in your grow..I am interested in that dcj since I am able to put mine in flower prolly over the weekend..

Aaahhh the joy of fatherhood! Congrats on the new addition GT...I'll be having my little girl in the next 2 weeks, and couldn't be happier. Seems like just yesterday you guys were having little Savanah. Sending thoughts prayers and good vibes your way buddy:Namaste:

Aaahhh the joy of fatherhood! Congrats on the new addition GT...I'll be having my little girl in the next 2 weeks, and couldn't be happier. Seems like just yesterday you guys were having little Savanah. Sending thoughts prayers and good vibes your way buddy:Namaste:

Well congrats to you too Papi!!!! I love babies, play with them til the poop or start crying then I hand them back..lol..I feel so old, my baby is 22..

Well congrats to you too Papi!!!! I love babies, play with them til the poop or start crying then I hand them back..lol..I feel so old, my baby is 22..
Thanks a bunh QT!
My favorite is when they poop, AND cry lol...

Well, some of you remember the birth of our daughter. Well get ready for another, my wife is with child once again!! This baby is surely a miracle, because after our daughter was born, my wife had a procedure which was supposed to keep her from having another, come to find out they have discontinued that procedure!!
Yeah! My wife and I are sending ya good vibes! We hope this kiddo grows up with a pair of green thumbs like Pa.

That seems like quite the array of tasty herb. Once again I look forward to watching and learning from your exceptional techniques and knowledge.

Keep em' green!

Grats GT!

I hope you name her something to reflect the extra amount of miracle she represents. :Namaste:

Still dont know if its a boy or girl. My wife is 7 weeks today. I'm hoping she will let it be a surprise this time, we shall see!!!

Thanks for the love!!

GT

Back
Top Bottom