Bruce Banner Autoflower Outdoor Grow

Hoodie

What strain is it? Bruce Banner
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? 75% Fox Farm Happy Frog/25% Sohum organic around a Rapid Rooterfor the seedling and then will go 25% Happy Frog and 75% Sohum organic.
If soil... What size pot? Solo cup to start then into the ground.
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Misting to keep soil a bit moist.
Type and strength of ferts used? N/A as of now.

This would be my 1st attempt at growing. I purchased some seeds off 420.
CF4E1BB1-8FFF-47B1-B6AB-E0567B261C90.jpeg

On Day 1 I put 3 seeds in a screw cap container.
29BA0536-4404-4390-A675-5CBC958EA616.jpeg

I left them alone for about 48 hours. On Day 3 all three had about 1/4” tap root out so I stuck them in soil.

Day 5 One is out of the ground and has shed its seed shell. The other two are about to come out.
3A1DBAF6-33EC-45EC-A4E3-2A10697DBE17.jpeg

I will try to update as we go.

Just passing through and wanted to wish you good luck with your outdoor cannabis garden.

Day 9(from seed). They appear to be growing well. I ended up finding some peat pots(sold out everywhere near me) and moved them from the solo cups before the roots grew out of the rapid rooter.

Interested in your thoughts as this is my first grow and I have never really been around plants as seedlings.

83D75170-16D6-40D8-A717-B530D8303C07.jpeg

I've never really been a fan of those things, but I suppose if it gets the plants more soil and root space, it's an improvement. Suggest you soak them well and tear them to bits at some point (hopefully, just) before the plants begin trying to grow roots through them. But that's just me. Some people buy pepper, tomato, et cetera plants in them, and think nothing of simply burying the entire things whole.

That top one has been chewed on or a seed shell fight but other then that they look good! I would weigh your peat pot, soil, rapid rooter when dry or semi moist. Then water them and weigh again. Overwatering is really easy with sprouts.
It fought to release the shell.

I plan to put them into the ground once they get a little bigger.

I am still just misting with a spray bottle a couple times a day. They received a little rain water from a thunderstorm blowing it sideways though the covered patio they was on. I haven’t watered since to allow the soil to dry a bit.

Back
Top Bottom