Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Hey Sisco just finish label my plant for my wife to water them and take care of them when I am gone and I prep 3 different water buckets with nutrient. As usual she will do a good job. I am going down on the measure of shooting powder in my plant to strong with all the rest of nutrient. BTW the light was off and my face and my hair smell likes trichome need a shower before the airport. Will put picture of the entire up grade I have done in my flower room. Look great!
Take bros

Here some picture how I prep all my room and stuff for Miss K before I go. I am sure she will call to be sure but she's great with the girl and one pict of the fan too

07-21_10_002_Small_.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/07-21_10_003_Small_.jpg

07-21_10_004_Small_.jpg

07-21_10_003_Small_.jpg

My girl was a sleep I didn't want to bother them On my way back will ad more pict

Got Cheer ya on since we are family now! :allgood:
Yes we is...Uncle OMM! Hey you have a pretty good looking nephew, :tokin:must be from your side of the familia.
Hope all is well with you. I missed ya.
Ok...I'm way behind now Sisco...can you give me a quick summary of what's been shaking the last couple of weeks?
Yup, the quick summary is...Round 2 got NTFO! and round 3 TKO so now I should just re-name this journal to Auto-flower experiment cause I don't know how to grow them. :smokin:
I have 4 still hanging in there.
AK47 auto's :thumb: sweet....:goodluck: brother grower
Thanks Tunes, I'll need it.
Hello Toes, feel free to throw in your 2 cents at any time, welcome and take care.
Hey brother hows it growing?

You draw any pictures yet? I got an idea... get a scanner and stick the plant in there so we can see em...eh?

Seriously though I wish you the best and Ill be watching :wood: :peace:

No drawings but maybe they would look better than the pics I'm taking with the 3x zoom 1.3 mega pix I have.

Here you go
2010-07-21-60889.jpg

2010-07-21-60826.jpg
2010-07-21-60847.jpg

Hey Peace man!
Hope you have a safe trip and say hello to the wife for me, my wife really loved the dress that she made for my daughter. The fan looks like it will do the trick, stop walking into the flower room when its so dark, you'll get slapped in the face with all those heads popping out!
YouTube - 07-19.10 068.avi
We vaped out on some OG kush, purple kush, Strawberry and like 3 others I can't remember... This man fed me so much ganja food that I was walking around in the clouds for the next couple of days. My back pain was gone after all those meds and a dip in the Jaccuzzi. Thanks again my friend!

Those pics arnt too bad sisco much better than the scanner idea I guess.... :)

The plants look fine. wow very compact too, how many nodes is that stacked there I think I counted about six on one lol thats crazy!!

Dont worry sisco, great father say "it never rain every day.... you are fired!" 5th Element

Dude I watched tha video about 5 times I cant figure out why its so funny but damn it is. food looks good too.

Where you from Peace Man I cant place your accent?

I agree Mr. Sisco, some pics are way better than none at all. But thats just me I still like picture books. You got some plants growing and that always a good thing. Nice job and can not wait to see those babies all grown up...

Alright Sisco That was just mean, showing us those ribs. I want some too! By the sound of your voice, it sounds like there might have some extra ingredients in that sauce. :tokin:

The little girl ( I just know she's a girl ) is going to bless you with some good smoke! Keep at it my Friend! :cheer:

Those ribs look fire!!!!!!
Yo Bud, yup now that I think about it the description I gave was very vague. The ribs had a combination of flavors, smokey,sweet,sour and just freaking buttery. The soup he made out of the bouillon from the ribs was creamy and a little on the split pea soup side, with all the vegetables he put in to make it into a soup. The ingredients are just right! No taste of ganja at all..and not one of the normal ingredients were overpowering. If he would have served it at a restaurant no one would have guessed it had Meds in it. Good to see you again my man, hope all is good in your spot and take care.

The plants look fine. wow very compact too, how many nodes is that stacked there I think I counted about six on one lol thats crazy!!

Dint worry sisco, great father say "it never rain every day.... you are fired!" 5th Element

Dude I watched tha video about 5 times I cant figure out why its so funny but damn it is. food looks good too.

Yeah, the plants are only about an inch tall and today I found 2 are showing pistils:cheer: I'm gonna feed them with a less than half strength dose of big bloom tonight. About the 5 element... I need to watch it to understand what you mean I guess. lol

Peace man says he doesn't have an accent, it's the rest of the world that has one. lol
I agree Mr. Sisco, some pics are way better than none at all. But thats just me I still like picture books. You got some plants growing and that always a good thing. Nice job and can not wait to see those babies all grown up...
Thanks Sonzor, I'm looking forward to sticking some Ak in my bowl. :hookah: Your Durban poison are huge! Great job to you my friend.:popcorn:
Alright Sisco That was just mean, showing us those ribs. I want some too! By the sound of your voice, it sounds like there might have some extra ingredients in that sauce. :tokin:

The little girl ( I just know she's a girl ) is going to bless you with some good smoke! Keep at it my Friend! :cheer:

Sorry Uncle, I had to share with you all so you can try out his recipes...they will put you on the moon and forget all about your aches and pains. He's about to get someone to help him with the spelling...:grinjoint:
You hit it on the head, I have found a few pistils on one of the plants and just one or two on another! 2/4 female so far!:cheer:

Thanks guys for hanging in there with me and for all the help so far. I'll be soaking in all that I learn from my mistakes...again.:tokin:

Dont worry sisco, great father say "it never rain every day.... you are fired!" 5th Element

I believe I am from hell and back. Seriously I am from Montreal but been moving around allot and pick up to many accent. The second think I am always stone and that doesn't help.:tokin::tokin::tokin:

I believe I am from hell and back. Seriously I am from Montreal but been moving around allot and pick up to many accent. The second think I am always stone and that doesn't help.:tokin::tokin::tokin:

Aaaah ok that makes sense now. Its Canadian with some french and a little Ganja lol.

Sisco I am in Portland and made some peace man syrop to bring on the plane with me, just but some on my pancake and is kicking in the back of head. It's fun
Peace man, I still read your posts a few times over to get the meaning of what your saying, like "just but some" is obvious to me that you meant (put) cause your talking about pancakes... so just hire a kid to do the typing for you. Hope you have a good and safe trip back home, I feel sorry for the person sitting next to you. :rofl:
Yo Sisco, you are right, this fuckin nut does look like a Leprechaun, he wants me to tell you I am his friend. I dont know if thats true, he is a French-Canadian, I dont know if any French-Canadians can be considered friendly. I've know the S.O.B. for many years, and I put up with him despite his ugly persona.

Naaa man, peace is a cool cat.. just can't drive for shit. lol I guess up where he came from the roads were all his. Hope you guys are having fun and take care.:roorrip:

Sometime I can't read what I wrote on my journal and I feel like an ass to post it. Blame it on Canada, That what South park does and like it. I should hire a kid to write my stuff and I will have a room beside Marc Emery in Seattle.
Now back to work to build a friend a roof over his head.

P/S The weed in Portland is good shit I love it. The curing was done perfectly like their coffee
and the aroma is really tasty 4 Thumb up.

Portland does have some decent weeds. These coffee shops everywhere are a trip you should go to the cannabis coffee shop here too. Hey Sico. I agree that plant is stacking up alot. I hope it does strength alittle for ya. Keep it Green

Back
Top Bottom