Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Well, I guess this is just another learn as I go deal. :reading420magazine: Thanks for checking in though brother.

Yupers! I have 4 looking good and 3 that were growing upside down... I scraped away some soil to see what was going on and they had to be corrected. 2 of them may not make it.

I have 1 BB showing me the second set of leaves! I hope it's not a male, but if it is I will save the pollen for future use.:peace:

Thanks for your support guys.

Hey sisco Man, sprouts that don't know which ways is up!:grinjoint:
Glad you looked and headed them in the right direction! :) They were high at birth! :yahoo:

Hey sisco Man, sprouts that don't know which ways is up!:grinjoint:
Glad you looked and headed them in the right direction! :) They were high at birth! :yahoo:
If they are that stoned now, I can't wait for these to finish :cool: I've never had this strain b4.
hey Sisco good to see some sprouts. :thumb:

Is that 70 day period start to finish?

Yup, that's what the description says...:reading420magazine: :yahoo:

Looks like some sort of aphid, sisco. Hope they respond to a little insecticidal soap. Good luck knocking them out.

At least they leave the buds alone, so if you can keep their numbers down you'll probably be fine.

Hope all is well Sisco,

Not sure what that is, I have all sorts of bugs crawling around in my soil, and for me the more the better. As long as there not crawling up the plant and eating it, I would not worry about it too much, would not hurt to give the plants a good spray with some neem, Little buggers crawling in and out of the soil is a good thing, you want that soil living with all sorts of little organisms, just keep a close eye on them. Just an opinion.. Good luck...

So good to see you growing again sisco. All is right on 420 again!:cheer:
Don't count all your chickens yet my brother...lol I'm down to 4 of 7 AK's and 1 BB. Nothing I did killed them so that's a good thing.

I sprayed my plants and soil with a mix of dish soap,mineral oil,hot pepper,garlic... the plants didn't like it too much. :reading420magazine:

Looks like some sort of aphid, sisco. Hope they respond to a little insecticidal soap. Good luck knocking them out.
At least they leave the buds alone, so if you can keep their numbers down you'll probably be fine.
Man I was kinda freaked out but after the application of my home made bug repellent it sort of got my seedlings all twisted up and gnarly looking... but no sign of those buggers:grinjoint:

Hope all is well Sisco,

Not sure what that is, I have all sorts of bugs crawling around in my soil, and for me the more the better. As long as there not crawling up the plant and eating it, I would not worry about it too much, would not hurt to give the plants a good spray with some neem, Little buggers crawling in and out of the soil is a good thing, you want that soil living with all sorts of little organisms, just keep a close eye on them. Just an opinion.. Good luck...

Sonzor, I think your right... I put my tomatoes plants right on top of an ant hill, I just threw dirt and manure over it and moved right in. This is my first garden and I am going by feel. I don't have a fence to keep the animals out and nothing has really been messed with, I find the ocassional hoof prints of deer in my raised beds but it's all good.

So the grow is going well-ish and I have been doing some digging around on this Lowlife auto flower AK and found one journal in a different site, he used a 400 hps the buds were so damn nice on that thing it grew 23 inches tall.:yahoo:

Yeah, I hope we get lots since it's the sun I'll be using. I am keeping the plants in a cage out side during the day and in the closet at night.

Thanks my man. I'll be seeing ya' around and if not have a good 4th of Julio.:peace:

Now that sounds good Safety first!

Happy 4th to you to Bro. :peace:

Your homemade repellant sounds heavy duty sisco. Do you think the mineral oil is a little much, maybe plugging stomata or is it recommended as a component? I guess it could just be because they're young, hope they sort out quickly. I've just used a little insecticidal soap, no idea if there's anything other than soap in it. Doesn't smell like anything nasty.

i've only used that on my tomatoes, and a rosebush that got heavily chewed, no need indoors, yet.

If 23 inches under a 400w, your outdoor girls should be quite a bit bigger. Hope you get a load of sun for them.

Now that sounds good Safety first!

Happy 4th to you to Bro. :peace:
I cage them to keep them safe from me :)
Your homemade repellent sounds heavy duty sisco. Do you think the mineral oil is a little much, maybe plugging stomata or is it recommended as a component? I guess it could just be because they're young, hope they sort out quickly. I've just used a little insecticidal soap, no idea if there's anything other than soap in it. Doesn't smell like anything nasty.

i've only used that on my tomatoes, and a rosebush that got heavily chewed, no need indoors, yet.

If 23 inches under a 400w, your outdoor girls should be quite a bit bigger. Hope you get a load of sun for them.

I used the recipe last year and it did the same but it got rid of the bugs... I just put my grow back about a week. I guess I can cut the Mineral oil down to half the dose per gallon or drop it all together. I guess the oil is so that the bugs get stuck in it or something... need to find some neem dang it. I looked in HD Ace Lows and the nursery downtown but no one here carries it.

Any ideas how much that stuff costs?

Hope everyone is Celebrating the 4th safe and sound. Here I sit alone with some of my Jungle Fever and I have to say that after a couple montsh of curring it has a great fruit and citrus smell. The wife and kids are at the fireworks show... I wish could have gone! Damn Realtor has a party tomorrow at a house I worked on so they needed some things done... they couldn't have called me a week ago it had to be last minute, they think I'm gonna do anything they want cause I need the work! F@#$% are right lol

I'll buy some cheap fireworks for tomorrow and kick it with the kids and wife .:peace::peace:

I used the recipe last year and it did the same but it got rid of the bugs... I just put my grow back about a week. I guess I can cut the Mineral oil down to half the dose per gallon or drop it all together. I guess the oil is so that the bugs get stuck in it or something... need to find some neem dang it. I looked in HD Ace Lows and the nursery downtown but no one here carries it.

Hope everyone is Celebrating the 4th safe and sound. Here I sit alone with some of my Jungle Fever and I have to say that after a couple montsh of curring it has a great fruit and citrus smell. The wife and kids are at the fireworks show... I wish could have gone! Damn Realtor has a party tomorrow at a house I worked on so they needed some things done... they couldn't have called me a week ago it had to be last minute, they think I'm gonna do anything they want cause I need the work! F@#$% are right lol

I'll buy some cheap fireworks for tomorrow and kick it with the kids and wife .:peace::peace:

Hey sisco:)

Neem is about $9 here for a quart. You can get on ebay too, then there is the :popcorn:shipping.
Thank goodness you have you Jungle Fever to keep you in a good mood.:)

Man, I hear you about the work! They got you. At least it's money!:grinjoint:

You and the kids have fun tomorrow. Boom, Pop, Bang! :yahoo:

If it's tried and true why change it? I guess the plants will show how they like it, maybe cut back a little if they act up. I found Neem Oil at the local Canadian Tire Garden shop, maybe Walmart if there's one nearby. It was only about 9 bucks but it wasn't a strong dilution, meant mainly for shiny leaves. A buddy gave me a small bottle of the concentrated Neem oil, it's thick. Has to be warmed to flow for mixing. I've just been using an insecticidal soap by Green Earth for outdoor tomato plants. So far they seem critter free.

Hope you have a good 4th, we do Canada Day on the 1st.
Decent fireworks show locally.

The realtors are sure to know you need the work. Hope they aren't arguing price as well as scheduling at their convenience. The Jungle Fever sounds very tasty, I've got very little stash left and onlt because I've added a little local product here and there. Still have a lump of Afghani hash tho.

Fireworks are tightly controlled around here. Anything thats fun seems regulated or illegal. Hope you have a great day with the family.

If it's tried and true why change it? I guess the plants will show how they like it, maybe cut back a little if they act up. I found Neem Oil at the local Canadian Tire Garden shop, maybe Walmart if there's one nearby. It was only about 9 bucks but it wasn't a strong dilution, meant mainly for shiny leaves. A buddy gave me a small bottle of the concentrated Neem oil, it's thick. Has to be warmed to flow for mixing. I've just been using an insecticidal soap by Green Earth for outdoor tomato plants. So far they seem critter free.

Hope you have a good 4th, we do Canada Day on the 1st.
Decent fireworks show locally.

The realtors are sure to know you need the work. Hope they aren't arguing price as well as scheduling at their convenience. The Jungle Fever sounds very tasty, I've got very little stash left and onlt because I've added a little local product here and there. Still have a lump of Afghani hash tho.

Fireworks are tightly controlled around here. Anything thats fun seems regulated or illegal. Hope you have a great day with the family.
Hey buddy, we had a great time yesterday. Some friends from NY came by and we grilled and had some fun here. Happy Be-lated Canada Day! I never heard of it... :tokin: love the new smiles

Thanks and don't worry the realtor got hit with BS charges.
Happy 4th of July Sisco. I don't know if you ever try those clone or seed.
blue dream
xj13
kushage
mango
la confidential
sour dog

Anybody else try some of those clone or seed and wich one is the best need new one in the family and never try those thank's

Sorry my friend Peace man, but I never have grown any of these... but I have heard good things about Mango. Good luck and hope your 4th was a good one!

2010-07-08-33571.jpg

So, my auto flowers are getting their RD set of leaves. I bought some diamatiouse (don't know if that's how you spell it) earth to kill the creepy crawlers. I see it works really fast.

Back
Top Bottom