First Grow - Bag Seeds - Germinated July 27 2015

The molasses do nothing for your plants. It feeds the bacteria which feed your plant, so it all works out to the good in the end. Start conservatively and increase conservatively. It's easy to overdo it. That's good advice at any addition. I do my drenches light with my Kit plants too. You can always add more.

The molasses do nothing for your plants. It feeds the bacteria which feed your plant, so it all works out to the good in the end. Start conservatively and increase conservatively. It's easy to overdo it. That's good advice at any addition. I do my drenches light with my Kit plants too. You can always add more.

Agreed. I try not to underestimate the power of the middleman. I love it when things work in ways that I'll never fully understand.

Yeah, I plan to go easy on them. :thanks:

Mary - day 96
12/12 Started 10/3/2015

RH jumped up again during lights off. I have the same problem in the tent so I'll start running the exhaust fans separate from lights. She did not get fluids yesterday. I'm going to try to get some measurements of the buds today.

IMG_177819.JPG

View image in gallery

subbed, great work Magic cheers

Welcome oozc. It's a small little cab that I have but I hope to show that one can put a crop in from a limited space.

Most of the buds measured about 2.5 inches. Seems my camera has a difficult time focusing on plant and ruler so I won't even post the pics I just took.

Looking good MJ. I find running my exhaust fan (w/scrubber) during lights off reduces my odor as well. Those plants look remarkably "healthy". Do you feed to runoff each watering? How often do you flush? Looking very very good mj!

I'm now running exhaust fan in cab and in tent during lights off.

She is healthy. When she was in a 1 gal pot I watered to runoff but not now that she's in this bag full of mix. I'm just watering by my best judgement. It's never been properly flushed but it gets straight water 1 out of 3. I really can't imagine that she will get much more bloom nutes, maybe 1 more. She was given bloom and molasses today.

Buds were measured today and all 5 primary colas at ~2.5 inches. I'm hoping for another 3 weeks or so but I've never done this before so I'm flying by the seat of the pants mostly. We might have a Thanksgiving harvest.

The first day I ran my nifty-keen fan and filter combo I set the timer to kick the fan off during the night. I think I posted something about it before going to bed. The first post on my journal in the morning was Duggan, explaining to me why I wanted to run the system non-stop at no more than 80% output and no less than around I believe 70%. I took his advice.

I take the readings every day, but I don't really pay much attention, I must sadly admit. I guess step one is actually doing the monitoring, and I should expect to improve as I go. Alright, I'll have better expectations about it.

In three week's time she's going to be much frostier and you're going to be much more excited, my magical friend. :laughtwo:

I'm really glad you went to bigger pictures. This size shows us more of your style, brings us all in a little closer to your heart Jim. :love:

Mary - day 97
12/12 Started 10/3/2015

I get a big thrill every morning when the lights come on and I get a chance to peek on her. Part of that thrill is expecting life and then seeing it. I didn't expect the soil to be fairly dry this morning but it was. She got the rest of grow/bloom nutes and 8 ounces of water with humic acid, Overdrive and molasses. Total was about a liter. I took some shots from underneath showing popcorn bud formation down there. It's all getting interesting for me. Counting eggs before they hatch but that light at the end is getting clearer. RH is much better by running the exhaust on lights off. Meter was in the top of the cab and reflects slightly higher temps there.

IMG_179319.JPG
IMG_179420.JPG
IMG_179622.JPG
IMG_179724.JPG
IMG_179918.JPG
IMG_180020.JPG
IMG_179526.JPG

Looking good Jim. I can almost feel the electric crackle of pride around you. :laughtwo: This is fun to watch. You're hooked Baby. You do know that? LOL!

Looking good Jim. I can almost feel the electric crackle of pride around you. :laughtwo: This is fun to watch. You're hooked Baby. You do know that? LOL!

Yes. I got really excited by the tent girls this morning. Of course this will be my fav because she's the first, has been through a lot, had some restrictions and continues to perform. What makes this even more interesting is the sugar leaves which I think will continue to stack on these buds. Doc Bud's comment yesterday about filet mignon excited me too. I'm keeping a close eye on sugar leaf trich formation. I'll have to study that today.

Mary - Day 100
12/12 Started 10/3/2015

It would be fairly hard for me not to show Mary on her day 100. She will get more bloom, Overdrive and Molasses today. I just haven't mixed the products yet. This will be her last charge of anything as after this she will get straight water. I figure 2 weeks or less left and I'll need to do some daily trichome inspections. I may also attempt to rig up something for better camera shots.

IMG_185926.JPG

Close shots don't show much of that fading; she's still adding pistils and getting more frosty.

IMG_186017.JPG

IMG_186126.JPG

IMG_186616.JPG

This 95F high was just before lights out yesterday. It was warm outside yesterday with rain and I had to turn on the A/C late yesterday afternoon. Cold front moved in overnight. My dehumidifier is in the center of the house and has been running a lot. Plus, I just don't trust these meters to be very accurate.

IMG_186220.JPG

In 2 weeks she'll give you some decent product. In 4 weeks, I bet she'll give you better. you're call MJ. Either way, I think you'll be happy!

I went back yesterday and read some of your earlier posts. Remember this:

I can promise 2 things.... First: I'll answer every question you ask. Second: I'll harvest too soon. Everything else is fair game.

Wish me luck!

Only thing that concerns me is that I'm running out of street weed. Of course, it wouldn't hurt me to fast for a while. I'll try to put off this harvest as long as I can. Seeing your harvest numbers I'm thinking you got your timing pretty good.

Knowing that everything is blooming in the tent, I might be able to hold off. Then again, Mary might have some different thoughts.

Wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom