Sisco's Outdoors Grow

I just pulled the roots out of the hempy bucket and all I can say is holey hell what a root system... it came out the shape of the bucket and stood up on its own reclaiming the perlite was a chore.

Between these roots and my hempy tomatoes Im sold on hempy. Im going to get my cousin to switch to hempy and OC+ that will make my life easy lol.

Hempy Rules!!!!!!:yahoo:

Sisco I was speed reading back,, WTF soil you using? Dude I use black gold and most here use a bit more expense OFF. Hell I grew more than one crop in plain old 'MG' pardon the bad word on here. But as I type I have like 4-5 friends growing in MG and plants look great. Only complaint I ever had about MG was the water holding properties. Easy to get root rot if ya don't let the pots 'lighten up' but then I figure we all know not to soak our plants by now. I seen that sprout that looked sad. Bummer. Alot of people get to technical. Hell I know I don't. Got to remember Marijuana is a weed, with a capital W. But it does LOVE fert's, after afew weeks. Best to ya my friend. keep it Green
Norcaliwood, I used a mix of Hyponex, MG organic, and some potting soil from HD...mixed in some manur and humus. I hope the weed likes the soil it's in now. I'll be in to learn read some of your journal tonight.

What the hell Sisco ? We all have our times, that nothing goes as planned and I mean you had more than your share this time around. It's really easy for things to turn out the wrong way. Everyday when I get up I look out the window to see if everything is all-right. With growing ya never know.:smokin:

Yeah, someday you will look back an laugh about all this. Like you said, you learned what not to do next time and have learned a lot. :)

Why take beans on a rocket? :yahoo:

Sorry, just a comment he made else where. :cheer:
Beans man, more rocket fuel, and goes good with the cow meat. I'm looking at your journal and fantasysing about Sativas waving in my forest.
Hah did you see the one with the donkey and the naked chick?.... man I felt bad for the donkey... she was a dog! oooh wait a minute I didnt take that one to mexico lol :tokin:

Didnt I put the usb cord in there? man what a dolt I am if I didnt...:rolleyes3
Ok just read that again lol should be able to use the usb without software what windows you using? XP?

You whacked it a still no pic? well whack it harder lol... if the screen is messed up the pics will be too. possible the ride might have killed it completely that sounds like your luck but you got nothing to lose by a well placed knock I guess. :goodluck:
Yeah, that don't look like Mexico...It's a night club of some sorts. Hey those girls doing the ping pong trick was my favorite by far!

Hempy Rules!!!!!!:yahoo:
Now you tell me...:ciao: I need to keep the lights on but if I get some nice job I'll be getting a Ph pen.

Hie my good man
How the hell are you doing the growing is doing Ok just have a little break and back to work. I just start to clone in hydro style it is different but hope it will be ok. I am in my 4 days and they still a live.
Take care and will but the fig and goat cheese flambe with cognac and Goey Ganja.
P/S I should but the picture of the new bong look almost the same and smoke the same. I alway's alway's put the plastic retainer now.

Hie my good man
How the hell are you doing the growing is doing Ok just have a little break and back to work. I just start to clone in hydro style it is different but hope it will be ok. I am in my 4 days and they still a live.
Take care and will but the fig and goat cheese flambe with cognac and Goey Ganja.
P/S I should but the picture of the new bong look almost the same and smoke the same. I alway's alway's put the plastic retainer now.

Going Hydro! You are an amazing dude... just have to change your b's to P's, that's all ha-ha! Damn, bro! another dish for the C.C.C. (Crazy Canadian Chef) Look forward to tasting it! Yes, put that little plastic thing on there! Broke my heart and your bong the last time. :goodluck: and take care my amigo!

I would like to thank you all for the help, I'll be back to post a journal when I think I can share something of importance. Love and respect to you all that support me and you know I'll be here....So would a Moderator or someone from our very busy staff please put my journal to bed now, I am abandoning ship. Thank you

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom