Growin' Gorilla Globally

Looking great Blizz!

I actually just finished chopping my GGa today. Here's the update.

Came out to 55g wet for buds I considered smoke able and around 50 of trim for making oil.

I currently smell like I just took a bath in cat piss and diesel fuel. She's a stanky little B.

Green Days!
:passitleft:

Looking great Blizz!

I actually just finished chopping my GGa today. Here's the update.

Came out to 55g wet for buds I considered smoke able and around 50 of trim for making oil.

I currently smell like I just took a bath in cat piss and diesel fuel. She's a stanky little B.

Green Days!
:passitleft:
Wow.... nice haul.,

Gonna be some nice smoke!
Density and tric coverage is much better than everything I've grown in the past. I'm really hoping for some serious smoke.
Time will tell... I didn't cut any testers from this girl so it will be awhile before i know for sure.

I smoked decarbed bud for the first time today. Snitched a couple GGa popcorn nugs while making canna-butter. Rolled a little doob... surprised the shit outta me!o_O
I tapped out before even finishing half of it. Other than it having 0 flavor profile remaining, it was not bad, at all.
:ganjamon:

:thanks:
She's got a much different smell than most of what I grow too. Definitely smells of fuel. I dig it!
:thumb:

Made cookies with the trim yesterday and they knocked me on my ass, so.... that's pretty cool. LoL

-P:ganjamon:

So Tyrian the spog dry weight.
3.6 grams. Sad:hmmmm::confused:
20180828_100056.jpg

So Tyrian the spog dry weight.
3.6 grams. Sad:hmmmm::confused:
20180828_100056.jpg
It happens... frustrating every time. Hope she's some good smoke. Looks like that bagseed you did should hold ya over awhile. LoL

Hey Blizz, sorry for the delay. Since I harvest out this GGa I only come around once a week...
Question..... where did you hang. And what were your temps... also where did you keep your paper bags for those 50 hours?

..I hung mine in a box style set up obviously as pics dictate, but I hung them in the shed for 24 with good airflow and darkness... Then box for said time... The 50 hours is the time I dedicate to the low and slow method described everywhere on this site in the veggie drawer in refrigerator... I had hoped I put that in there, but maybe I just assumed everyone kinda did that... Sorry for overlooking that key part... Green day....

.... I would make a big ass BLUNT outta that and just get Peeled back...LOL , I dont ever like blunts but a good Vanilla would set that off... And if at first you don't succeed.?.?.?>
My thoughts exactly!

Blunt it up... get riggity-wrecked!
:ganjamon:

Going to let the GGa cure for a hot minute and then it's a huge fatty.
I'll get a dry weight for the bagseed today.
So far the bagseed is a hit with everyone. Going to have to pop the last 10 bagseeds as soon as I get the barn reset.

Back
Top Bottom