Growin' Gorilla Globally

Veronica update...

:passitleft:

-P:ganjamon:

Man dowooonnnn.... Took down the GGa today at 70 days old.. After washing and basic trim it weighed in at just under 25 grams... Hopefully get around 14 dry... Buds turned out really dense but small... I really appreciate the opportunity P, and I will post a final review to include smoke report within a week or two... Shouldn't take too long to cure these little nugs.... On a side note I grew the GGa and the Brooklyn Sunrise in the same soil, and they got the same nutes... They had the same grow environment, and same position ish... The Sunrise is by far a better producer as far as girth and weight, and I have noticed that it has a very distinct berry flavor... I ate a sugar leaf i trimmed and it kinda tasted like Fruity Pebbles.... Anyway here are the pics...

//

GGa down 001.jpg
GGa down 002.jpg
GGa down 003.jpg
GGa down 004.jpg
GGa down 005.jpg

So as best as I can tell, I had 37 days of veg time, and here I am now at day 47 since I saw pistils......

A few small deficiencies going on, as I was away and I'm done able to monitor her on a daily basis...... All in all, really happy to see her in as good a shape as she is after my vacation. After seeing quite a bit of Carnage in my own pain. I thought, it was a nice relief to look into the corner and see this girl still looking healthy.....

Looking good!

Man dowooonnnn.... Took down the GGa today at 70 days old.. After washing and basic trim it weighed in at just under 25 grams... Hopefully get around 14 dry... Buds turned out really dense but small... I really appreciate the opportunity P, and I will post a final review to include smoke report within a week or two... Shouldn't take too long to cure these little nugs.... On a side note I grew the GGa and the Brooklyn Sunrise in the same soil, and they got the same nutes... They had the same grow environment, and same position ish... The Sunrise is by far a better producer as far as girth and weight, and I have noticed that it has a very distinct berry flavor... I ate a sugar leaf i trimmed and it kinda tasted like Fruity Pebbles.... Anyway here are the pics...

//

GGa down 001.jpg
GGa down 002.jpg
GGa down 003.jpg
GGa down 004.jpg
GGa down 005.jpg
Nice nice I'm almost there to. That box you just have out open? And watt you guys mean when you wash?

Ok caught up! Man idk mine really stalled out when it went from the window to the led in veg. Pretty sure it will a spog.... kinda a bummer but not the end of the world I may try to up pot into a 1 gallon. I'll get a pic today everyone's looks great. That's the cool thing with autos even the runts can be super frosty

Mine ended up really frosty and sticky however they kinda stalled about 15 days into bud... IDK what happened, and there in lies the problem for me with autos... I really have not had any luck with a large harvest with any of the Fast Buds at all, however I have really had good luck not only with the Brooklyn, but also with some of the Sensi autos as well... Too unpredictable for me, love me some photos... Very predictable as far as yield and such... The Cure box is in a nice low humidity, dark warm place for a few more days... Then probably low and slow in frig for a few more... Washing just to get rid of bugs and debris is done in a little H2O2 and water mix... Some use Lemon juice and water... Personal preference thing I would think... Green days to all

Tryian the Spog©. 77 days from seed.

So how dry does it need to get. The soil before I harvest. I've flushed it with water for the last time.

And I wasn't kiding about the whole foot tall thing.

Here's an update on Veronica...

She stank like a mofo!

You're killin' it up there buddy! Not too much longer, huh? Couple weeks left?

I think you and I are pretty much on exactly the same schedules Preston, how many days do you figure you have left in your girl? I figured by next weekend I would be able to give this girl a flash, was kind of hoping shed stack up a little bit more but honestly to have her still alive and kicking after vacation is a bit of a godsend.

Back
Top Bottom