Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

thanxx atrain ..........that would be greatly appreciated :thumb:

Well hello chilli. So good to meet you. Let me take a moment and welcome you to our little slice of digital paradise. I don't know if you lurked long before joining the ranks, but you've entered a realm populated by some of the most helpful cultivators around. There's so much more available on the site beyond our grow journals too, so please, take the time to roam. If we can be of any assistance in helping you settle in, please do not hesitate to ask someone. We're here to make your life less stressful, so use us.

I look forward to getting to know you better. Are you perhaps planning a grow journal? No better way to build relationships and get mounds of help.

looks very nice............specialy sinds they seem to be sheelded by semi transpared plasic and not getting full light

That transparent plastic actually works well to light the space. Although you would think it would block light it just enhances the entire situation by diffusing the light while it also cuts the chill and heats the air under it. It's what the throw-away greenhouses are made with. This illustrated one is essentially a big cold frame which could extend the growing season by a month or two. A brilliant solution.

10 4 LA.....

Ok folks I'm happy as hell to bring you the weight of helga... but slightly dissapoint ed on the inside lol....

309 grams @63 percent and in jars drying

This brings us to a grand total of 601 grams between 2 AUTOS!!!

601 grams = 21.4 oz = 1.34 lb... I'm one happy camper...

I was expecting more from hega like 350 but it just didn't add up when she was completely dry.... but hey nothing to complain about lol....

Glad your only slightly disappointed. :bravo:
1.34 lbs from 2 plants. That is nothing to be disappointed about, that is stellar. I have 3 and will be tickled pink if I get 12 ounces off all 3 combined. Smoke a bowl for me and pat yourself on the back my friend.:welldone:

10 4 LA.....

Ok folks I'm happy as hell to bring you the weight of helga... but slightly dissapoint ed on the inside lol....

309 grams @63 percent and in jars drying

This brings us to a grand total of 601 grams between 2 AUTOS!!!

601 grams = 21.4 oz = 1.34 lb... I'm one happy camper...

I was expecting more from hega like 350 but it just didn't add up when she was completely dry.... but hey nothing to complain about lol....

Ohhhh.... You came sooooo close Atrain, to 1.5#. So close. Hahaha! I gotta hit you with that Hammer of Reps they let me carry for that. You are amazing! When I get back and start with autos again, I'm gonna stuck by you like glue. :laughtwo:

Simply amazing!

Ohhhh.... You came sooooo close Atrain, to 1.5#. So close. Hahaha! I gotta hit you with that Hammer of Reps they let me carry for that. You are amazing! When I get back and start with autos again, I'm gonna stuck by you like glue. :laughtwo:

Simply amazing!

Sweet sue you more than anyone know that I am constantly available for anything via p.m or open forum...

This is my 3rd month off lol... I'm itching to gwt back in there

You know Graytail's getting ready to give you all a run for the money and he has an unending supply of unbelievable plants coming one right after the other. It's going to be a fun year with the two of you running strong at the same time. I think everybody else is shaking their heads and being thankful that when either of you wins (note that was a when, not an if) you'll be out of the competition for 6 months. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom