Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

:ciao: Ciao, Olga!

:bravo: Bravo, Atrain!

Yes yes ya'll... wow (breath back)WOW.... Well done doc!!

Ridiculous. 1.5 lb from 2 autos? Autos don't get that big, you must be doing something wrong. Autos are supposed to yield 2, maybe 3 oz max.

An auto a day, keeps us all coming back in amazement...

She yielded....... 292 grams = 10.42 Oz...... and she was the smaller one ;)

20151030_112933.jpg

That shit is B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

It's a good thing you can't enter POTM again until December. You know, time to give us hacks a chance to win. ;)

Re: An auto a day, keeps us all coming back in amazement...

See you in the POTM in December my friend lol.... we can hold the Xmas party there

And a New Years party in the NOTM... unless I take November or December. ;)

I like that confidence. Somebody better lock up Graytail and PeeJay, so others stand a chance. LOL!

Thank you sir. BUT tune in in a few days and you'll get to see Helga's final weight..... over 350 I promise

Dang Atrain! You guys load the field up heavy! I can't wait to see what gets into the contests in December.

Re: An auto a day, keeps us all coming back in amazement...

Oh man, I was going to enter my NLxBB next month too, gonna be hard to compete with Helga.

I best be seeing you in one of those contests, Sue. :cheer:

How sweet of you, but I'm not in that league yet. Give me another year to get things settled and yeah, I'll give you guys a run. It's one of my goals, and I typically achieve my goals. Won't it be fun? I love the way the contests play out here. No cutthroat games or bad feelings. You guys are like a little wolf pack where the title of alpha male gets passed around month-to-month and everyone's having a great time getting high and laughing together. I love it. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom