Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

This community is a much richer place with your presence A-train... You have helped and inspired so many grower... Hell, you've even got me to experiment with ponytailing....

If you left you would be sooo missed.... But your legacy would live on... Having said that.... Hope you are here for a very long time

:passitleft:

Atrain my friend, don't get down etc.
If as said above its a security issue, then do what ya must to stay safe!
If not, don't stress. All us folks that have been here a while get maudlin from time to time. I myself have had wobbles in the past. Times when it seemed my relevancy has disappeared, perhaps believing I'd shared all I had to contribute. Yet the next day I'd get messages of support from the community just as you are now! This was always enough to make my daft wobbles disappear!
I hope this becomes the case with you my friend! MJ is ever evolving, just as we should always strive to be ourselves!
Hell your the go to guy for autos so youve got to stick about :)

Thanks for all the kind words my friends... it's folks like yall that make it a good place to be here on 420..... also the kind words and support would make anyone want to stick around.... LA I understand exactly the feeling you have stated and as you said there's highs and lows... hearing the words of the community has definately made this a hi... and I appreciate that..

I can't skip out now...I got some THINK BIG on the way myself .... . I'm going over a lb and my biggest training project yet and couldn't think of a better crew to share it with

Just like everyone else has said, Atrain "YOU" are the master of auto's:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Me, well, have never considered growing auto's, until, I have seen what you are able to achieve.
"YOU" are an inspiration to this community, and it will be a sad day for many if you decide to pull the pin.
Chin up man, I wanna see that pounder, "Think Big", will more than likely be another potm, and you will have 2 magic butter machines !!
One for you, and one to send me.....?:cheesygrinsmiley:

First time grower. (How often is that heard now a days!?) I have been researching auto's for at least 1yr. Not until now have I found an inspirational auto grower. Since I am new to the forum I can not PM you, but I have several questions to pick your brain with. I have started my own auto grow back in Late Sept/early Aug. Would you be interested in seeing what I have currently, being my first go? Just to get another look.

what you have done with auto's in less than a year, and thougt amateurs like me in the prosess i think is been pretty awsome, and shows treu talent!!
i have been reading allmoost every word and picked up a lot in the last few weeks.
it has been inspirational and i can't wait to get my own grow goin' in spring.
meanwile i can't wait to see your new adventure and hope that 44slayer starts a tread on his NL auto's because mine will be NL too nexxt year.

anyway thanxx an lot up till now.........i truly hope you will stick around for a wile.

Back
Top Bottom