Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

re: Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

40/40 soil/coco 15wormex 5vermeculite

Looks like a good mix for your medium. I never tried coco this might be what I'm looking for . Peace!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

Looks like a good mix for your medium. I never tried coco this might be what I'm looking for . Peace!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's done me great so Far especially since moving the plants off the concrete. It's my first time using Coco I got the idea from LEDRF. Didnt want to use nutes so I added Foxfarm and wormex to give the plants the nutes it needed. Will be updating my journal tonight

Here is an update. I am about to go into Universal Studios. I recorded then 3 days ago before I left to Cali.

Day 27 from seed

[video=youtube;Z25aKmz9WoQ]
[/video]

Alright, I got back from vacation, and 9 days later, the plants blew up.

[video=youtube;Uulkryy_YOM]
[/video]

420-magazine-mobile1716778095.jpg
I through this one gallon blue kush in my sun room to see how she does. It only gets sun though the sun roof for about half the day at about 45,000 Lux max and that Lux is only for a few hours.

420-magazine-mobile107682479.jpg

Auto crystal meth.

420-magazine-mobile1889105650.jpg

Auto couple green cracks. They are photo periods unless stated they are autos.

420-magazine-mobile1481550512.jpg

Here is the group of autos that need to go to the veg room that I still need to build. I am so behind.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are all in one 2 gallon pots accept a few are in 3 gallon pots only filled with 2 gallons of coco.

Re: Going For The Frost With 2x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

First are the 6 green cracks. All these plants are photos. Been in 12/12 for 3 days.

420-magazine-mobile1643873455.jpg

Next are the 4 laughing Buddha's.
420-magazine-mobile1910927832.jpg

And now the og kush and the blue kush

420-magazine-mobile320694113.jpg

Been feeding them with the flower schedule on the cogos feeding chart at my site https:growpotcheaply.com

o how i would love to test your perfect sun :)

420-magazine-mobile83211547.jpg

Mayascula purple at 47 days from seed. 18-6.

o how i would love to test your perfect sun :)
I just got my Perfect Sun 500 yesterday. Turned it on quickly and wow. Really great light and design Ledrf, color me impressed...
Veinz, I hope you get the chance to. They are awesome.
Looking to get it up in the tent today and see what I get for temps. I left it on for a minute to see how hot it got, wasn't hot at all. I can try it for 90 days and if I love it I'll grab another for my 4x2 tent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

theborn, awesome. If you end up doing a journal, let me know.

Catnip, yeah, she hasn't been flower long and already putting on the dark purple. Her buds will be a beauty.

I took some clones from most of the photo period plants. Only the photos are in the large room now. Here is how I clone with great success.

[video=youtube;MxPQzVQkj3g]
[/video]

theborn, awesome. If you end up doing a journal, let me know.

Catnip, yeah, she hasn't been flower long and already putting on the dark purple. Her buds will be a beauty.
Will do, I'll still debating it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom