420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

I normally don’t help with the wash but I started before mama came in . I got to see the little bastereds die . I started dip and swirl shake off and go for the lemon and baking soda and stopped in my tracks upon inspection when I took it out of the h2o2 some were still on after 20 seconds but there ass was getting fried by the peroxide so I hung it for another minute above the bucket then when I hit the lemon bucket and came out was no mites they let loose on there . The lemon and rinse buckets shake and move on !
I was a little disappointed the tote was 8 gallons low with a ph of 3.9 . Have pics of the trichs , the stump and wall hangers . I have my magnifying glass and I can’t find a bug on anything hanging.
The last time I was in here I’d pm Rex that was the last thing I remember, I came to and had fell on the Acapulco Gold and tore her up but that another story . Fixed before I left !
I sprayed the floor with safer soap and the towels so I’m not keeping any fan leaves .

I normally don’t help with the wash but I started before mama came in . I got to see the little bastereds die . I started dip and swirl shake off and go for the lemon and baking soda and stopped in my tracks upon inspection when I took it out of the h2o2 some were still on after 20 seconds but there ass was getting fried by the peroxide so I hung it for another minute above the bucket then when I hit the lemon bucket and came out was no mites they let loose on there . The lemon and rinse buckets shake and move on !
I was a little disappointed the tote was 8 gallons low with a ph of 3.9 . Have pics of the trichs , the stump and wall hangers . I have my magnifying glass and I can’t find a bug on anything hanging.
The last time I was in here I’d pm Rex that was the last thing I remember, I came to and had fell on the Acapulco Gold and tore her up but that another story . Fixed before I left !
I sprayed the floor with safer soap and the towels so I’m not keeping any fan leaves .

Ay CARAMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at all those gigantic, clean, mite-free buds!!!!! What a harvest. Phew. Amazing West, just amazing. You can almost see how clean they are, lol.

So if the mites aren't TOO bad, like yours, all you have to do is wash them off at the end? If you hadn't gotten them, would we be able to clearly see a mite in the trichomes? (I've never seen one)

Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy the start of a very serious trim jail in your future.

Ay CARAMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at all those gigantic, clean, mite-free buds!!!!! What a harvest. Phew. Amazing West, just amazing. You can almost see how clean they are, lol.

So if the mites aren't TOO bad, like yours, all you have to do is wash them off at the end? If you hadn't gotten them, would we be able to clearly see a mite in the trichomes? (I've never seen one)

Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy the start of a very serious trim jail in your future.
They were pretty bad on the back side . I’ve been looking and found one after the wash . It fell off when I clipped the leaf off so it was dead ! Here’s the pic of the mite .

17D64A51-FF51-4831-B296-4FD97F568744.jpeg

The mite world is currently redoing the census data because of the Texas Massacre! Congrats on getting them down and bug-free. They look like a million buck hanging in there.

:bravo:
The steroid shot worked , I need to slow down now tomorrow is another day.

If there's ever a "good" time for those bastards to appear, it's when then plant is nearly ready.

But we all know there's never a good time.:Rasta:

If there's ever a "good" time for those bastards to appear, it's when then plant is nearly ready.

But we all know there's never a good time.:Rasta:
Next time I’ll make sure to get all the way round the plant with the 209 . They were on the back corners moving in . I did 1-1/2 gallons to three gallons of ro , definitely worked just went back out to check none on site !

Next time I’ll make sure to get all the way round the plant with the 209 . They were on the back corners moving in . I did 1-1/2 gallons to three gallons of ro , definitely worked just went back out to check none on site !
I did 1-1/2 gallons of H2O2 to 3 gallons of ro water. The things I catch later ! I also took pics of the roots for the salve bin , I bet dry it will be 4+ pounds ! It filled over 50% of the 30 gallon tote. I squeezed a bud this morning solid as I was hoping!

3A03A147-7607-4869-BC4C-159ABBFFB39A.jpeg

25B6FA21-6B8A-4C64-AB16-39822A9936F1.jpeg

Damn Hippie! Had to skip ahead. Fell so far behind. Congrats on the harvest! Sucks about the mites though. An amazing testament to bud washes.

While I was catching up and skipping around, I came across your post or Shed talking about salves and grinding up the stalks and roots! Whoa whoa whoa! I had no flippin clue they were useful. I need to do more research! So thanks for that folks!

As for the bugs. I wanted to share something I tried during my last grow and I have also used it in my current grow. Pyrethrin spray. I primarily use it on the outside edges of my tent, vents, etc. Helps create a maintain a barrier. I also have sprayed the inside area but not nearly as heavy as the outside area since it is enclosed and very potent. I'm 2 weeks since flip and I'll be utilizing another pyrethrin "bomb" soon to kill anything in my tent as a preventative. I have not seen anything munching on leaves or leaving residue anywhere, but I'm assuming something is hiding and waiting to take hold. I have too many plants in my garden outside that I'm bound to bring something in. I have accepted that fact. I too use the SNS209 but I haven't needed it consistently during my current grow. It helped me kill off some thrips a couple time earlier in veg and since then, they seem to be pest free. Just wanted to share my experience with pyrethrin in case it would be something that interests you. Take care and enjoy that bountiful harvest!

Great to hear from you @BakedARea hope you’ve been well and safe . I haven’t seen the grow room in 4 or 5 days. Luckily the environment was controlled that the girls hanging are just fine and have just finished jarring them . Sorry everyone I only got 28-1/4 ounces didn’t make the desired 32 . These buds are hard as a rock and just now starting a cure . So taking it a tad early was okay, mama went and stitched her one she came back wasted so it’s a good sign ! She said it’s a different taste then we’ve ever had . I have more work here on the other girls but I’ll put that over there . I’ll do the old stack the jars pic when I finish there . Catch y’all on the other thread .

Back
Top Bottom