420’s Perfect Sun LED Nutrients DWC Alcapoco Gold & White Widow 420’s West Hippie Grows

Look at all that nice frosting :love:

How are you feeling? I can tell the plants haven't missed a beat :) but I'm hoping you're faring the same.
Thanks Rex I’ve been feeding the MZs 60 mL terpinator each change and have enough for one more round.
Still have the run over by a truck feeling, month now since the flu . Plus I’ve had some help keeping them going . Finally out here checking the girls and fixing to submit the numbers .

04/11/2022 day 40 since flip
Girls are still working on building buds . Completed day one of a five day week at 1:36 pm .
Mira
TDS 489 ppm was 649 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.9 Rising

Dione
TDS 465 ppm was 711 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 6.3 was 5.8 Rising

Our friends the MZs

Woohoo thick as a bi..... Big plant ;)lol looking great. .. I'm loving the a.g too, looks like it's growing a pineapple....but thank God it isn't a pineapple or you'd have to wait 18-24 months before harvest :laugh:

04/13/2022 day 42 since flip
Noticed a lot of larf that needs to come off ! Hue changed the girls buckets, he didn’t record the old bucket oh well.
Mira
TDS 848 ppm was 1113 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.5
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 5.6 was 5.2 Rising
Dione
TDS 756 ppm was 1137
Water temp 72.5
Ph 5.3 was 5.2 Rising

Looking great West!

Question for you
Ph 5.6 was 5.2 Rising
Ph 5.3 was 5.2 Rising

These seem a bit off for PH...I'm glad it's rising and going to go above the 5.5...
But 5.2? Yikes! :eek:

Then I look at your pictures of perfect healthy plants....and see that West Hippie voodoo magic is going on again :cheesygrinsmiley: , and ask myself "what the heck am I missing???" :rofl:

Looking great West!

Question for you

These seem a bit off for PH...I'm glad it's rising and going to go above the 5.5...
But 5.2? Yikes! :eek:

Then I look at your pictures of perfect healthy plants....and see that West Hippie voodoo magic is going on again :cheesygrinsmiley: , and ask myself "what the heck am I missing???" :rofl:
Thanks Rex remember I use to use the ph perfect nutrients and it always started at 5.45 ph but it would stay awhile and then rise slowly to 6.2 in 7 days . Lazy way but expensive. Then came mc , first day was 5.2-5.3 maybe 5.4 ph then next day 5.9 but I want the calcium first not jump out of it at 5.9 the next day so we ph down . With the Perfect Sun Led nutrients it has been great slow rise through most of the grow . Just that I only have three usable gallons in each bucket so the changes have been coming in 3 day intervals.
Sad thing I have pneumonia again from the 97 degrees next day 37 degrees, I ought to know when to stay in the house.
This second week is showing the buds growing . The best post on this has been the @Light Addict POST here . I’ll go on two weeks of 12/12 and start checking the trichs .

Thanks Rex remember I use to use the ph perfect nutrients and it always started at 5.45 ph but it would stay awhile and then rise slowly to 6.2 in 7 days . Lazy way but expensive. Then came mc , first day was 5.2-5.3 maybe 5.4 ph then next day 5.9 but I want the calcium first not jump out of it at 5.9 the next day so we ph down . With the Perfect Sun Led nutrients it has been great slow rise through most of the grow . Just that I only have three usable gallons in each bucket so the changes have been coming in 3 day intervals.
That makes sense:thanks:. My memory sucks :lot-o-toke: , we'll probably repeat this conversation in 6 months:slide: :rofl:
Sad thing I have pneumonia again from the 97 degrees next day 37 degrees, I ought to know when to stay in the house.
This second week is showing the buds growing . The best post on this has been the @Light Addict POST here . I’ll go on two weeks of 12/12 and start checking the trichs .

I'll take a read through that link thanks.

Go get some rest brother.
And make sure you take the pneumonia meds, the world needs more West Hippies, not less :green_heart:

Hey West sorry to hear about the pneumonia.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Try and rest as best you can my friend.
We need you fit and healthy. :thumb:
Garden is beautiful as always.

Stay safe
Bill

04/14/2022 day 43 since flip,we’ll start back on 12/12 Saturday at 4:00 pm .
Thanks everyone, I feel better today not dragging as much . These girls are definitely covering the stalks !
Mira
TDS 692 ppm was 848 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.6 , was outside temp 42 degrees last night
Ph 5.6 was 5.6 Static
Canopy temp 76.3 these two lights run hot .
Building temp 74.0
Building rh 48%
Outside temp @ 2:15 pm 73 degrees
Outside rh 32%
Cleaned some larf .

Dione
TDS 648 ppm was 756 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.6
Water level down 5/8 gallon Falling
Ph 4.6 was 5.3 Falling adjusted to 5.8

And the MONSTER Zkittles

Don't stir up too much of that DE if your lungs are not working up to par!
Still have the run over by a truck feeling, month now since the flu . Plus I’ve had some help keeping them going . Finally out here checking the girls and fixing to submit the numbers .
Damn, so sorry to hear the tough time you're having kicking that crap to the curb. :goodluck: and take of yourself...your plants friends here family needs you healthy!
Noticed a lot of larf that needs to come off !
Cleaned some larf .
:welldone:

The best post on this has been the @Light Addict POST here .
It seems like the idea is that the number of days you run the elongated light hours isn't quite enough to reveg the plant, yes?

Thanks man ,I haven’t swept in a week threw the de in three days ago then misted with safer soap to hold it down.
No sign of revenging but these four have buds filling in nicely. Revenging I thought the same as you on it , kept asking myself that till I saw the end of last week’s buildup. I get to do another bud light bottle pic real soon. Have been out here since 10 this morning 5 now time for a break for the rest of the day.

04/16/2022 day 45 since flip, last of light manipulation at 4:00 am that was two weeks of it .
Mira Acapulco Gold
TDS 436 ppm was 489 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.0
Ph 5.9 was 5.8 Rising
Canopy temp 76.7 these lights are hot I had to move a fan Thursday for the MZX might need another back blowing under the light ?
Outside temp 79
Outside rh 83%
Building temp 76.5
Building rh 47%
Dione’s old bucket
TDS 299 ppm was 381 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.0
Water level down 1-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph6.1 was 6.1 Static awesome
Dione’s fresh bucket
TDS 996 ppm 36 mL A&B , CP 21 mL , FG 15 mL .
Water temp 73.2
Water level 3 gallons ro 4 ppm ph 6.3
Ph 5.3

And then the bobsi twins

Have got to get back to company , if I don’t get back tomorrow Happy Easter everyone

04/16/2022 day 45 since flip, last of light manipulation at 4:00 am that was two weeks of it .
Mira Acapulco Gold
TDS 436 ppm was 489 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.0
Ph 5.9 was 5.8 Rising
Canopy temp 76.7 these lights are hot I had to move a fan Thursday for the MZX might need another back blowing under the light ?
Outside temp 79
Outside rh 83%
Building temp 76.5
Building rh 47%
Dione’s old bucket
TDS 299 ppm was 381 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.0
Water level down 1-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph6.1 was 6.1 Static awesome
Dione’s fresh bucket
TDS 996 ppm 36 mL A&B , CP 21 mL , FG 15 mL .
Water temp 73.2
Water level 3 gallons ro 4 ppm ph 6.3
Ph 5.3

And then the bobsi twins

Have got to get back to company , if I don’t get back tomorrow Happy Easter everyone
Good lord man, it looks like you're growing baseball bats.

04/17/2022 day 46 since flip back on 12/12 . Had to reset the DLI back to 12 hours very weak light that far away was down to 20 DLI, now 37 DLI. Had to raise Mira something on that end going on , stayed at 27 DLI so I raised her 4-1/2”s
now 34 DLI.
Mira’s old bucket
TDS 278 ppm was 436 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.2
Ph 6.3 was 6.1 Rising
Mira’s fresh bucket
TDS 916 ppm
Water temp 71.4
Water level 3 gallons
Ph 5.3

Dione
TDS 748 ppm was 996 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.2
Ph 4.8 was 5.3 Falling adjusted to 5.8

04/18/2022 day 47 since flip
These girls definitely put on some weight , the dli stayed below 40 so now I know , for the light manipulation. I forgot the dehumidifier was running 59% and that’s what I think curled the edges of the leaves up other than that they look happy since they’ve been back on 12/12
Mira
TDS 609 ppm was 916 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.0
Ph 5.7 was 5.8 Falling

Dione
TDS 636 ppm was 748 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.0
Ph 5.6 was 5.3 Rising

You we are not leaving these girls out

04/19/2022 day 48 since flip
Normally my Whites Widow is done in 53 days but that was a different vendor plus the light manipulation added time to the end .
Maybe some revenging going on , we had a three hour lights out right in the middle of a 21 hour day , can’t really say that’s what caused it ! The grow on the opposite side of the room shows no revenging at all, head banger !
Mira
TDS 534 ppm was 690 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.8
Ph 5.4 was 5.7 Falling adjusted to 5.8
Dione
TDS 505 ppm was 636 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.8
Ph 5.3 was 5.6 Falling adjusted to 5.7
And the MZs

I was looking back at my pics above @InTheShed mentioned reveg appears what’s happening. I was going to show the bud on MZ it has it also .
I'm nopt seeing reveg in that pic so it must be subtle if it is, and I can't see why 3 hours of extra dark would cause it. I wonder if some plants reveg faster than others so 23 hours of light for a week is enough for them to say "oops...winter is not coming!"

Also, do these things really take care of the smell and make the whole place smell like a pine forest?
full

Back
Top Bottom