420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

truly drooly hippie.

textbook gorgeous. god i love hydro. you make it look better. :bongrip:
Thanks bluter, getting to like DWC better than the flood and drain. After reading GWE’s take on hydro and them saying dwc is the most precise growing I’m gonna stick to it for awhile.

Wow she is big and beautiful. She must be drinking up the P&K for the pH to be falling that quickly, right? At 1 1/2 g per day she must be really putting on the weight too!:bravo:
Thanks LKABudMan , I’m dumping the tote if it doesn’t change it’s way we know it’s time to check trichs . The two week light manipulation only added a 1/4” in diameter, was wanting more . I added a pk booster the last two totes . I use to use the hydro bible which would tell me acid rain and this has been three days dropping like a rock !

Thanks LKABudMan , I’m dumping the tote if it doesn’t change it’s way we know it’s time to check trichs . The two week light manipulation only added a 1/4” in diameter, was wanting more . I added a pk booster the last two totes . I use to use the hydro bible which would tell me acid rain and this has been three days dropping like a rock !
@FelipeBlu has taught me the hydro bible works really well in veg, not so well in flower. Since they're eating more P (cation) than N (anion) in flower the pH will decrease the more they consume. So the pH dropping in flower means the same thing as the pH rising in veg; Feed Me!:morenutes:

@FelipeBlu has taught me the hydro bible works really well in veg, not so well in flower. Since they're eating more P (cation) than N (anion) in flower the pH will decrease the more they consume. So the pH dropping in flower means the same thing as the pH rising in veg; Feed Me!:morenutes:
P is actually an anion too (as P2O5). It’s the K+ that’s the cation likely being consumed more during flowering that drives the pH down.

04/18/2022 day 47 since flip
Third tote that the ph dropped so I changed it . Running only MC and ph base .
Penny’s old bucket tote
TDS 960 ppm was 982 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 4.7 was 5.9 Falling
Penny’s fresh bucket tote
TDS 984 ppm 108 grams mc 10 mL base
Water temp 72.1
Water level 18 gallons 18-1/2” deep 4 ppm 6.3 ph
Ph 5.3 now 5.8

P is actually an anion too (as P2O5). It’s the K+ that’s the cation likely being consumed more during flowering that drives the pH down.
I meant K, not sure why I put P. Thanks FelipeBlu.

Mine was a little aggressive at dropping with a small amount of solids disappearing . Three days of it I think it was what needed to happen if it repeats I’ll just go with it !

I haven’t found one yet on this girl im sure of some bottle beer buds . I was hoping for one by doing the 10 week veg . .
Sorry, I'm slow.....what's a "whiskey sized cola?"

Duh. Of course. Hate to tell you West, but to these eyes I see bigger than beer bottles all over the damn place. Lmao!!
:laugh:
I held a pint behind herein the other grow today I’ll do this girl tomorrow .

It's been true for me. Once they really start budding, I can usually cut back on my ph down on a new res. and only top up the res daily and not add anything. I probably add 5-7ml per day of ph down in veg after the initial 50ml of down in a fresh res.

04/19/2022 day 48 since flip
Ph dropped slightly but not much in solids changed !
TDS 973 ppm was 984 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.3
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 5.5 was 5.8 Falling adjusted to 5.8
Outside temp has dropped to the upper 40s and lower 50s .

It's so perfect you almost say it can't be real. :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Back
Top Bottom