420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

I was thinking it was going to be a pint glass of lager, not SNS209!
Everyone bought can beer no bottles so it was my next choice since I’ve been raining down on them every three days with it . Nice promo for an add !

Happy 420 to you as well West :green_heart:

Trichomy goodness! I'm thinking a week, how 'bout you?
Thinking the same , not enough cloud yet . I like the psycho effects of 90-100% cloudy muck the amber . I can see the Trichomy pushing out of the bud in clusters ! These are going to be some awesome sugar leaves for the shatter !

04/21/2022 day 50 since flip
Penny Penthesilea
Finally took some nutrients up , probably should have run some numbers yesterday but I believe it’s all good.
TDS 893 ppm was 973 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.0
Water level down 3-1/4 gallons Falling
Ph 4.8 was 5.8 Falling
Here’s more close ups

Wow your growing pineapple budz. :thedoubletake: great job

567E38B2-CA1F-4A4F-A29F-EB5F3988A30C~2.jpeg

It's insane right?

West, I keep looking at all your pics and am just amazed.
I was expecting the buds to build instead it’s milking trichomys in the open slots . Wished I’d been able to try the two five day weeks on the last grow like I started to do , it wasn’t so bad . The MZX in the other grow only had a dli of 30 since the big MZ was pushing on her and grew foot long fan leaves fans , the big one had 43 dli . This grow Penny I couldn’t get under 60-65 dli I was at the ceiling. I believe I’ll do this every time on my grows till I find that sweet spot .
Wow your growing pineapple budz. :thedoubletake: great job

567E38B2-CA1F-4A4F-A29F-EB5F3988A30C~2.jpeg
Thanks HH at least you didn’t call it a bush . And thanks for checking them out .

Back
Top Bottom