Win A Perfect Sun 1000 Which Has More Lux & Par Than A 1000W HPS

The Goliath is coming soon. It will be on the site, ready to order and ship within two weeks.

Ooooh exciting, can't wait! I want to set up a perpetual grow using the Perfect Sun 1000 in a rectangular closet for my veg room, and the Goliath in my 4x4 tent for flowering. Thank for for recognizing the need for this product, and bringing it into production :cheer:

Not a problem and thanks for the reply.

I'm in this to help growers. Been on here for many years as just a grower, trying to help other growers. That's what makes my LEDs different. I made them as a grower for myself--when I first started designing them, then realized other growers can benefit from a very powerful LED at a low cost. I already had money from being a top art instructor on Udemy, so figured, I can get this done.

Because I'm first a grower, trying to help the growing community, I didn't set my prices at 400% mark-up like companies do, companies that aren't started by a grower, companies that aren't in it to help growers, companies that want to get rich off us growers.

The heat off goliath is very managable. About the same as when i was running 1600w of basic leds.my garden is growing fast under goliath and super healthy and strong;)and my flowering girl sits 18 inches from goliath and loving life.the tent is just over 3ft by 3 ft and 200cm height;) goliath sits 5 foot from the tent floor;) here some pics
20161122_102934.JPG
20161122_102955.JPG
20161122_103014.JPG
20161122_103039.JPG
hope this helps.and reps to ledrf for an insane powerful performing light;) top work,happy growing every1;)

News update.

My buddy is anti LED. He grows in large space, 8x 1000w HPS. I said, "Hey, let me replace one of those 1000w HPS with my Goliath. If you aren't convinced after a grow, then I will just pack it up and shut down my LED business."

He looked at me like, really? are you crazy? I meant it, too.

So far, the Gorilla Glue 12 and Green cracks under the Goliath are doing just as good as his plants that are under his 1000w HPS. But thing is, the Goliath uses half the electricity, and is getting the same results. I'm going to try to get pics up soon and maybe a short video.

Of course, I already knew this would be the case based on the average par of Goliath vs 1000w HPS, and because of the Perfect Sun Spectrum.

No other LED light I know can do that with only 575 watts.

I grow with led's I wouldn't mind winning a new light to try
I gotta replace soon anyways contest still going?
gonna change my growspace soon also. journals listed in sig

I am about to run a quick Auto run with my current grow room and 3-300w led Mars 300... at the end I am expanding my grow room and it will be 10X5, and am planning on a light mover. Although I'm not a Coco guy yet, its on my radar...I'm big into organic... a Good powerful Goliath would be the last piece of the puzzle for me to grow some tremendous quality bud. I am starting my third journal, and am planning a big photo grow in June.

Everyone wants a light.. because it's bad ass That's y. I'm a auto grower specializes in dwc setups running 2000watts of led pumping power with t-5 also in a grow room almost 8 feet tall 5 foot wide and 12 foot long I couldn't imagine a powerful light like that on a hydro system my shitty China led blow my room up I need 4x4 per plant ruffley 7 ft max is how tall they have grown. That light would do a killer scrog

Back
Top Bottom