Win A Perfect Sun 1000 Which Has More Lux & Par Than A 1000W HPS

Shiggity, she just wouldn't stop flowering. I had to finally cut her down at 155 days or something. I honestly believe she would have never stopped packing buds on top of buds. She looked crazy. She is in my Massive Auto grow journal.

The Northern Lights I think went 125 days or 130 or something. I'd have to check again. My largest autos with the best yields went over 95 days. I think it has something to do with what I feed them and when, at least partly.

Shiggity, she just wouldn't stop flowering. I had to finally cut her down at 155 days or something. I honestly believe she would have never stopped packing buds on top of buds. She looked crazy. She is in my Massive Auto grow journal.

The Northern Lights I think went 125 days or 130 or something. I'd have to check again. My largest autos with the best yields went over 95 days. I think it has something to do with what I feed them and when, at least partly.

That's interesting for sure. I remember Rifleman had a DWC Sweettoth that wouldn't stop flowering either. A lot of the high brix guys have had sativas that won't finish either. I am curious as to your light/dark times. If they are 12/12 it makes sense to me as to why they wouldn't finish. I think some strains require more dark to start the true ripening process. One of the experiments I am working on is using far red lighting after the main lights go off. &30nm wavelength lights convert phytochrome to the flowering state in less than 15 minutes, whereas it takes up to 2 hours in total darkness. So you could run a 13/111 and have it behave like a 13/13, getting the advantage of one more hour of light while getting phenos of 13 hours darkness. That's the plan anyway once I get some 730nm trigger lights. But I bet that 13 hours darkness equivalent would help to ripen out tough strains, or even switching to 12/12 and having the effects of 14 hours darkness.

Hey, first I want to say thank you so much to everyone who participated.

To shiggityflips goes the free Perfect Sun 1000. His grows are really impressive.

nismo12 -- I think you can do great things with this light. because you are second place. I will do a super discount of $700 with free shipping.

The next ones were a hard choice.

Cannafan -- You can also have a discounted light. Now I feel bad if I only give one guy $700, so you too can get it for $700. That includes free shipping

Because I want as many journals as possible, PSTDgrower, you too can have the same deal $700 free shipping. Some of your abandon journals had me worried, but your latest journal it seems you worked out the kinks are are on track.

Shiggity, go ahead and PM me your address that you would like your free light sent to.

The other three, PM me if you want to take advantage of the discount.

IMPORTANT: This thing will work best if on a 6 foot light mover. :) Seriously, you will believe the power once you start using it. It's crazy.

HOLY CRAP! Thank you so much! This is the coolest thing to happen to me in a long time!! I am so excited I don't know what to do! Oh man thank you! I...wow. My grow room is going to be even more awesome. Thank you supergroomer and juancarlos for vouching for me and most of all thank you LEDRF for giving me this opportunity. I just woke up and literally just pinched myself to make sure this isn't a dream. My first sponsored grow!!! I am going to do you proud LEDRF! Bring on the trichomes! I'm going to get that agramover stat!

HOLY CRAP! Thank you so much! This is the coolest thing to happen to me in a long time!! I am so excited I don't know what to do! Oh man thank you! I...wow. My grow room is going to be even more awesome. Thank you supergroomer and juancarlos for vouching for me and most of all thank you LEDRF for giving me this opportunity. I just woke up and literally just pinched myself to make sure this isn't a dream. My first sponsored grow!!! I am going to do you proud LEDRF! Bring on the trichomes! I'm going to get that agramover stat!

:cheer::yahoo::cheer:

You don't need to thank us. You took DBHB kit and smashed it out of the park right away. To go even further you are always there to help a fellow grower. I digress, I based my decision not on how I feel about you, but on your ability to grow (in my opinion) the best looking plants on the forum. I look forward to seeing what you accomplish with this light.

You don't need to thank us. You took DBHB kit and smashed it out of the park right away. To go even further you are always there to help a fellow grower. I digress, I based my decision not on how I feel about you, but on your ability to grow (in my opinion) the best looking plants on the forum. I look forward to seeing what you accomplish with this light.

That is just about the best compliment...well actually it IS the best compliment I have ever received on my growing skills. Thank you JuanCarlos I won't let you down.

Congrats Shiggs,:goodjob:
LEDRF...you dont even know what you started. :goof:

Congrats @ShiggityFlip Looking forward to your next grow!!

Wishing I had 900 cash. Very nice light you have built! I want to see those LSD beans you have growing under this light. LSD day 63, 25" tall

CAM00175_1_1.jpg

Re: Win A Perfect Sun 1000 Which Has More Lux & Par Than A 1000W HPS

Awsome score SF show us what the light can do for you. I am exited to watch a light grow that was designed by a grower with a quality end product in mind.

@ LEDRF I bought a switch and a few green led 's I am planning to ad to one of my lights some day so I don't have to pack a flashlight in to the room at lights out I could just flip the switch on my light, shoot why not integrate the timer as well just thought I would toss the idea at you.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using 420

Back
Top Bottom