Win A Perfect Sun 1000 Which Has More Lux & Par Than A 1000W HPS

Congrats @ShiggityFlip Looking forward to your next grow!!

Wishing I had 900 cash. Very nice light you have built! I want to see those LSD beans you have growing under this light. LSD day 63, 25" tall

CAM00175_1_1.jpg
Looks yummy!!!

Man I joined to late to get the discount. Just wanted to post that I have the light and brought some plants in that were growing outside and put them under the perfect sun 1000. all the plants had no secondary nodes on them. After being under the light for a month they have bushed up really nicely and all the nodes just started exploding. Ordered some Incredible bulk. and white widow seeds. they just popped today. Light mover will arrive thursday. Cant wait. already trying to talk my investor into getting a second light. Hell we were originally going to get a kind led and I stumbled across Ledrf site and got a better Led for HALF the price. I'm an amatuer outside grower but a light this powerful that uses less juice then my computer SOLD!!!

Shiggity. awesome. I look forward to seeing the new grow and also how the plants come out now. I know they were already in flower, but it is interesting still to see how they came out. Which twister was it again under PS1000? I think you have them labeled as 1, 2, 3.

Thanks for pointing out that spelling. I was like, why do you keep underlining my word in RED. I know what the hell a damn drawf star is. So I deleted and typed and typed, why are you still underlined in red?

I was like whatever, Word doesn't know the word drawf. Haha. I can't believe I didn't see I was typing it wrongly.

Perfect Sun Dwarf Star

Yeah, finally no red line.

Shiggity. awesome. I look forward to seeing the new grow and also how the plants come out now. I know they were already in flower, but it is interesting still to see how they came out. Which twister was it again under PS1000? I think you have them labeled as 1, 2, 3.

Thanks for pointing out that spelling. I was like, why do you keep underlining my word in RED. I know what the hell a damn drawf star is. So I deleted and typed and typed, why are you still underlined in red?

I was like whatever, Word doesn't know the word drawf. Haha. I can't believe I didn't see I was typing it wrongly.

Perfect Sun Dwarf Star

Yeah, finally no red line.

lmao...done that so many times. :cool:

I am debating if I should update the Perfect Sun 1000 to be longer so it easily covers 4.5 wide. It would still need to be in a light mover because it would be even more powerful. The light would be a bit longer and would use around 680w. It will grow much bigger buds on the very edges of the 8x4 feet area.

Or if I should offer another model and keep the 1000 how it is.

I am also still working on a light like the Dwarf Star that is stationary, but covers 4 feet wide with high intensity by about 3 feet. Max coverage would b 5 feet by 3 or something like that. Two of these would easily cover a 4x4 or 5x5 tent. I would rather cover that space with two lights vs 4, which is why I like the long rectangle design that I want to use.

There are a few cases that exist already that would let me do this, including my 1000 case. I can easily make it longer and turn the power down so it can be 18 inches above mature plants without having to be on a light mover. Only reason I am considering this model is because not everyone wishes to grow with light movers.

AND

I am trying to get a deal with the light movers I use so I can offer a bundle deal with Perfect Sun 1000 and a light mover.

So much thinking. Ahghhh.

I am trying to get a deal with the light movers I use so I can offer a bundle deal with Perfect Sun 1000 and a light mover.

I'm a fan of bundle deals. I think also, that a version that is more suitable to running sans a mover is a great idea. You open availability to a wider range of the community that way.

:cool:

Hey LEDRF that looks like a fantastic light that you designed there, I have a couple of questions if I may.

Firstly is there any particular reason why you are making them all rectangular instead of square? The reason that I ask is that the majority of smaller tents I see for sale are 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5. Would a square version not be more appealing for the people that buy these tents? The reason I ask is that 4x4 was the first (and second) tent size that I bought and when I looked to purchase lights the square coverage was one of the first things that I looked for.

Secondly, would turning the intensity down not be counterproductive? I mean, you've just built one of the more interesting lights with excellent penetration, I'm thinking that it might be a step backwards so to speak if you were to make it only as intense as other lights on the market (apart from the spectrum), losing what for me seems to be one of the main selling points.

I hope this post doesn't come across as negative in any way as that is definitely not my intent, I'm just curious and have to ask as the light like I say looks fantastic :thumb:

I like the bundle concept LEDRF, people love an all in one solution. Also a light for 4x4 tents is a necessity in my mind. That's a very popular tent size for home growers, so I think one or two lights that will perfectly cover it is the way to go.

Two new lights are coming very soon. A micro light for micro cardboard box grows, and other small spaces, and a monster 2.5x2.5 foot light. Huge cover area and it doesn't need a light mover.

Back
Top Bottom