Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

420-magazine-mobile509172655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile498172894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile814607365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1785958069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile674781500.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2020184520.jpg

She far from fake

You just cant beat a combination of Hps and Led lighting. That's how I always grow.

What led lights are you running? Looks good

I picked up a Viparspectra 450w LED offline. Think it ran me 145. I was also using a 400w hps on 50% most the time due to heat. My current grow I'll be using only the LED and I'll be comparing density. Growing the same strain this time so we will see if it this grow comes out as good as the last.. I had 304 wet from this one plant. Put into jars after 4 days of drying with some 62% boveda packs. Before it went into jars I was at 100Gs. Hope she doesn't loose to much more weight.

I picked up a Viparspectra 450w LED offline. Think it ran me 145. I was also using a 400w hps on 50% most the time due to heat. My current grow I'll be using only the LED and I'll be comparing density. Growing the same strain this time so we will see if it this grow comes out as good as the last.. I had 304 wet from this one plant. Put into jars after 4 days of drying with some 62% boveda packs. Before it went into jars I was at 100Gs. Hope she doesn't loose to much more weight.

So if you were running the 400w Hps on 50% and the viparspectra only draws 145w that makes a total of 345w you used to produce roughly 100g from this plant ?

Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

So if you were running the 400w Hps on 50% and the viparspectra only draws 145w that makes a total of 345w you used to produce roughly 100g from this plant ?
So you are telling me that my 450 w viparspectra only pulls 145w?? The hps was only on early flower, late flower temps got to high so I only ran it a few hours a day. The 100 Gs is spot on, from my one plant. Which I hope to pull over 10 O's with my current 3 ladies just under the 450 led.

Re: Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

It's most likely not 400 real watts (I don't know this spesific company, but in most cases they don't tell the truth)

I would guess the truth is closer to 150 true watts as that's more or less what it pulls from the wall

Correct me if I'm wrong

So you are telling me that my 450 w viparspectra only pulls 145w?? The hps was only on early flower, late flower temps got to high so I only ran it a few hours a day. The 100 Gs is spot on, from my one plant. Which I hope to pull over 10 O's with my current 3 ladies just under the 450 led.[/QUOTE

Re: Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

It's most likely not 400 real watts (I don't know this spesific company, but in most cases they don't tell the truth)

I would guess the truth is closer to 150 true watts as that's more or less what it pulls from the wall

Correct me if I'm wrong

So you are telling me that my 450 w viparspectra only pulls 145w?? The hps was only on early flower, late flower temps got to high so I only ran it a few hours a day. The 100 Gs is spot on, from my one plant. Which I hope to pull over 10 O's with my current 3 ladies just under the 450 led.[/QUOTE

I'm aware of it not being 450 true watts but I was thinking more around 200 to 240 watts. Either way I still have over 3 zones that I don't have to pay 300 each and save a trip to "the man" so even if I got 2 off the one plant I still know where it was grown and very low risk of going to jail, seeing how I'll be sitting on the couch rolling a L instead of driving to get it.

whats up I'm new to growing i just harvested my first practice run with 3 low led lights 450w Viparspectra and 300 and a cheap all red led 300w with some seeds i got from some not so good weed my friend had the weed came out pretty dank but i want big big colas
Im starting my legit grow soon with some critica+2.0 from dinafem and I'm hoping to get a pound out of each plant but I'm stuck on what light to get either 2 1000 kind leds or black dog or these perfect sun leds i have someone investing in me so i have some money to spend but idk what light have u guys tried perfect sun leds ? I'm a believer of the perfect sun leds but I'm just a lil scared to commit help please

I have a 4x7.5' area was wondering if the end plants will not get enough light with the mover. I know you put it on a cycle to wait on each end just concerned with the light being so far away?

Back
Top Bottom