Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

I hear you, it should be listed as part of the advertisement. :cough:
As being required or at least recommended to have it before you get ready to build/use them.

Every company I have had contact with because someone in their circle made a mistake, has been difficult.
Don't read to far into the want it now thing. I just generalized wanting a reply, and the correct items ordered.
:passitleft:
My last time emailing him i mentioned he didnt send any, i believe a request was made asking for him to supply it, instead i got the wrong and broken parts and still no paste.
Still waiting on a reply for that.
Yesterday was a rough day, got it down and couldn't get it fixed. Now we wait again.
I have said nothing publicly about this until now so its 2.5 years of frustration built up.

My last time emailing him i mentioned he didnt send any, i believe a request was made asking for him to supply it, instead i got the wrong and broken parts and still no paste.
Still waiting on a reply for that.
Yesterday was a rough day, got it down and couldn't get it fixed. Now we wait again.
I have said nothing publicly about this until now so its 2.5 years of frustration built up.

Duder, that sounds painful. :eek:
I hope when I get out of the closet grows, that I don't have any hangups like those.
The wait just for a reply, is unbearable. Your patience is remarkable to say the least.
:passitleft:

Some sponsor should send this man a complimentary care package. :morenutes:
Surely, the other sponsors want to spread some good karma around.:goodluck:

Thanks man, i appreciate that, i went and got a rapid led cob kit to replace a light thats less than 2.5 years old.
I realize i probably just got a lemon, knowing that doesn't make it any better. I hope you have better luck in your adventure

Hey neal the new boards i just installed, well guess what, 2 of the 4 boards (1 broke out of the box 1 was wrong) the remaining 2 now have leds out on them. What the actual fuck....
Please answer my email please fix this, $1k for a light that i got 2.5 years out of

Don, I think the reason you believe the PCB was incorrect (based on the photos you sent) is because there is not a dedicate IR LED on it? From what I can see in the photo, the whole light is working now, all but for one LED next to the IR LED.

It seems you are having a lot of bad luck with that Goliath and it would be unreasonable to have you take it apart again just to replace a PCB with only 1 LED out. Instead, I propose the following solution.

You keep the Goliath, which will grow great buds for a long time still, and I ship you a new light.

Email me if this sounds good. Reply to our emails, but please put Don Knight in the subject.

Thank you neal i truly do appreciate that.
I will have the wife email, she did a few days ago, ill have her send with don knight.
I understand there is an ir an uv in each corner. The new replacement board put 2 uv and 2 ir in 1 corner, even though i dont believe that is bad but not design spec and oh well life goes on. The other was a corner board and they are not interchangeable.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom