Darkscotia's Ammesia Lemon HighBrix Perfect SunCob

They'll come around once they get into good soil. Then take clones!

Top dress a bit more Roots! next time they need water. Like a teaspoon per plant. Again, you'll still get to enjoy this strain, you just lost a few weeks early on.

That won't happen again!

I think that's all they needed was a good GE drench(and of course being started in proper soil would have helped)They all seemed to have perked back up. I'll top dress next feeding and water in with some trans water.

The way I like to see them. Praying
420-magazine-mobile836478888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1597240614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1062436994.jpg

Little update of the girls. All doing excellent today and looking good for a transplant in next few weeks hopefully.
420-magazine-mobile750384716.jpg
420-magazine-mobile895085484.jpg
420-magazine-mobile142136099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954349395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile891763872.jpg

Doc when should be good to start up brix spraying.

They're ready for their first Brix Spray for sure.

Nice comeback. Now you know what the Roots! product can do: readily available minerals with their own myco attached and ready to work.

Here's something interesting. Your roots are nice and white! Most people think that's how they should look. But in a high calcium soil those roots are going to turn a brownish color. They'll be much better roots, too.

I'd say give those plants a nice GE drench next, then a mild Transplant....and then I think you could transplant them. You topdressed another teaspoon of Roots!, yeah?

They're ready for their first Brix Spray for sure.

Nice comeback. Now you know what the Roots! product can do: readily available minerals with their own myco attached and ready to work.

Here's something interesting. Your roots are nice and white! Most people think that's how they should look. But in a high calcium soil those roots are going to turn a brownish color. They'll be much better roots, too.

I'd say give those plants a nice GE drench next, then a mild Transplant....and then I think you could transplant them. You topdressed another teaspoon of Roots!, yeah?

I just have them a GE drench at 30ml GE -2.5ml tea to 2.5 gallons of water. And right before that they got a water(top dressed with worm casting) and 2 transplant drenchs in a row before that.
They had some roots top dressed back a few weeks ago but was going to top dress with roots again this next feeding in the days coming as directed by you. Was going to top dress and then water down with trans water? Or should I stick to another GE drench.

I just have them a GE drench at 30ml GE -2.5ml tea to 2.5 gallons of water. And right before that they got a water(top dressed with worm casting) and 2 transplant drenchs in a row before that.
They had some roots top dressed back a few weeks ago but was going to top dress with roots again this next feeding in the days coming as directed by you. Was going to top dress and then water down with trans water? Or should I stick to another GE drench.

One more GE, then a Trans....then upcan. There's not much in the soil, so we've got to get some calcium, which means GE and Roots!

Transplant has been used and will be used again, so the biota are doing fine....they just need some rocks to eat, otherwise things will go south in a hurry.

My bad doc. Not being home the other day when updating I didn't realize that the last GE feeding got topped dressed with tablespoon of roots each. So for this feeding I only gave them another GE drench. And I finally got some really nice bubbling action while drenching. I think before I was skimping in putting water down the top or was just doing too early.
Will post some pics tonight... when I finally got home last night had to much shit to do and was super tired.

Hey Doc! I'm confused about when to top dress with roots. I've only been using it at transplant and when adding leaves to cooking soil. Can you give some insight as to when we may want to top dress with roots?

You shouldn't ever top dress with Roots! DarkScotia started his seeds in bare promix...no amendment added and they were starting to look crappy, so I'm trying to help him recover and get into some good soil.

This step would have been unnecessary if he had started his seeds properly. This is an emergency measure....not standard procedure.

So all girls got a slight feeding yesterday. Had some trans left over from feeding other seedlings so with left over water gave each plant a cup of water. They were just about dry but still had some weight so just gave a bit down the tops of plants. Next feeding will be a transplant drench and then hopefully be ready to get into bigger pots. They also got there first brix feeding this morning.
Doc what do you recommend for a drench using about 3 gallons of water?
E87D60B5-14BB-43DE-8BC1-970BEB1E15D9.jpeg
B5655227-5C63-4BCA-9C88-3E1883EA4C45.jpeg
87420058-4A14-4C54-A141-49CBF94A4C0D.jpeg
4339597D-9409-482D-9FB7-DCA89C9FC986.jpeg
44180ACE-9EA4-479C-BAEB-664F94EE7EE7.jpeg
357CB6B7-3C43-40E4-8970-10E6F790DC99.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom