Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

Some pictures of ladies before cat drench. Not going to post pictures until before there straight water feeding after both cat drenchs to show difference. Some light bleach happening directly under light on my tallest girls but nothing major.
First cat drench will happen tommorow night.

And best news is my power is finally hooked up. Now just need to wire 2nd garage with its own 100amp panel, get solar panels installed and then insulate amd drywall and put a few walls here and there.

Some pictures of ladies before cat drench. Not going to post pictures until before there straight water feeding after both cat drenchs to show difference. Some light bleach happening directly under light on my tallest girls but nothing major.
First cat drench will happen tommorow night.

And best news is my power is finally hooked up. Now just need to wire 2nd garage with its own 100amp panel, get solar panels installed and then insulate amd drywall and put a few walls here and there.

Looks better than my garden. :green_heart::goodjob:

Yikes...there's camping/drinking, and there's camping/DRINKING!...lolool...reminds me of some opener weekend fishing trips back in the day...one time, after two staggers thru' the campfire, we tied one guy up to a tree for his own safety...we had been playing beer hunter...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Broke in 2 places. Not exactly sure how lol. Was camping and drank a lot. Woke up in the am very sore and arm swollen 20 times the other arm. 6-8 weeks to recover they say

I've been on fishing trips where I've drank.....surfing trips where I've drank....and all kinds of other trips.

But when it becomes a Drinking Trip where you fish or surf a little....or in your case wrestle bears at night prior to blackout....well, there can be a price to pay!

Get well soon, your plants look incredible.

I've been on fishing trips where I've drank.....surfing trips where I've drank....and all kinds of other trips.

But when it becomes a Drinking Trip where you fish or surf a little....or in your case wrestle bears at night prior to blackout....well, there can be a price to pay!

Lol

Ya nailed that one for sure @Doc Bud

Guess as long as ya didn't wake in jail, hospital, or a bears den, guess it was ok...lol

I'm lucky, I'm never a angry drunk.....

Hope that Bear is ok my friend

Ouch, now that's a story that will never be told. They had to smile a little at the hospital when you said " I just woke up like that "..

Speedy recovery man.

Dunno if ive ever drank that much lol! Sorry about the arm at least you should have plenty of grassy pain meds

Yup when I get into rum it goes down so smooth. Polished a 60oz and had opened another before it was taken from me. The one good thing is no shortage of fine meds. Hospital laughed trying to give me pills before resetting arm. I said no I’m going to parking lot to smoke 3 joints and I’ll be back to let them do there job. No refuse to take pill meds.
Oh shit Dark! Really sorry to read that! Hope you heal quickly and are not in too much pain.
:passitleft:

Me too. Very bad timing

Thanks doc. This trip was more a drinking trip only. But then ruined rest of long weekend after braking arm first night. Not bad after all my years of messing around to have only broke one done so far my 39 years going.
Lol

Ya nailed that one for sure @Doc Bud

Guess as long as ya didn't wake in jail, hospital, or a bears den, guess it was ok...lol

I'm lucky, I'm never a angry drunk.....

Hope that Bear is ok my friend

Not a angry drunk,but not a good idea to piss me off when drunk either.

Ouch, now that's a story that will never be told. They had to smile a little at the hospital when you said " I just woke up like that "..

Speedy recovery man.

Yes I wish I had good story but unfortunately think it happened when hiking through the woods. Probably jumped off cliff I shouldn’t have. Knee scraped and arm broken. And felt absolutely no pain until liquor wore off lol. Wish I could remember lol

Man those girls sure are looking healthy bud! Sorry to read about your arm and the delay it will cause for the new rooms. I am sure even with only one arm you will some how limp this grow to the finish line :rofl:

For sure no injury slowing me down. Using a paddle and drill to mix water as opposed to just shaking 5 gallon buckets and using siphon hose to fill up 1 gallon jugs. And the new buildings are coming along as well. Awesome friends showing up out of blue to help. My wife posted a pictures of me insulating with one hand and everyone just showed up. Should be both drywalled by end of day tommorow. Then my buddy is mudding and painting.

For sure no injury slowing me down. Using a paddle and drill to mix water as opposed to just shaking 5 gallon buckets and using siphon hose to fill up 1 gallon jugs. And the new buildings are coming along as well. Awesome friends showing up out of blue to help. My wife posted a pictures of me insulating with one hand and everyone just showed up. Should be both drywalled by end of day tommorow. Then my buddy is mudding and painting.
That is great that you have found work arounds AND that you have friends that dropped whatever they had going on to come and help you bud! I am glad to hear that things are progressing even when you thought they wouldnt be! :high-five:

Good to know there are still plenty of people willing to help out their fellow man.
Hope you heal fast.

Best thing I got when I started trying DWC was my battery operated sighon....it's a life saver

Glad yer doing better there buddy

Back
Top Bottom