PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Perpetual!

Since growing with docs kit, I haven't seen very much in the way of amber trichomes...also not used to harvesting such healthy plants! Doc, how much longer would you let these go? Wait for all cloudy trichs?

Huckleberry kush (small pebbles)

image13248.jpg
image13250.jpg
image13251.jpg
image13252.jpg
image13253.jpg
image13254.jpg
image13255.jpg
image13256.jpg

Huckleberry kush (mayday lady)

image13257.jpg
image13258.jpg
image13259.jpg
image13260.jpg
image13261.jpg
image13262.jpg
image13263.jpg
image13264.jpg

Oh ya and the veg tent is bangin!

image13249.jpg

So glad I just got some of those Huck Kush beans. They are getting hard to find and I didn't want to miss out on the chance to grow them HB style when the time comes.

You're killing it, t...can't wait to see what your smoke report on them will be. They look fantastic! :goodjob:

So glad I just got some of those Huck Kush beans. They are getting hard to find and I didn't want to miss out on the chance to grow them HB style when the time comes.

You're killing it, t...can't wait to see what your smoke report on them will be. They look fantastic! :goodjob:

Thanks brother they sure are beautiful. I like so much I'm gonna scoop another pack of them. I think dynasty is coming out with a v3 huckleberry, it will likely be insane as well.

Thanks brother they sure are beautiful. I like so much I'm gonna scoop another pack of them. I think dynasty is coming out with a v3 huckleberry, it will likely be insane as well.

That plant is quite at home in High Brix soil, eh? Muy Felicidad!

I say wait at least a week, maybe more. In this situation, I'd go with about 40% rH at night with temps at 65 degrees....the thing should turn purple.

Also, nothing but Growth Energy the rest of the way....looks like it could take a good dose along with a Brix spraying....it should swell up, get even more frosty and pretty much blow the minds of anyone who comes near it.

I feel a tad jealous when I come to your journal......you're kicking ass and taking names! You could probably hit on chicks in Nanakuli and not have your face stay broke if you showed their boyfriends pictures of your weed! It's that good bro!

That plant is quite at home in High Brix soil, eh? Muy Felicidad!

I say wait at least a week, maybe more. In this situation, I'd go with about 40% rH at night with temps at 65 degrees....the thing should turn purple.

Also, nothing but Growth Energy the rest of the way....looks like it could take a good dose along with a Brix spraying....it should swell up, get even more frosty and pretty much blow the minds of anyone who comes near it.

I feel a tad jealous when I come to your journal......you're kicking ass and taking names! You could probably hit on chicks in Nanakuli and not have your face stay broke if you showed their boyfriends pictures of your weed! It's that good bro!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: wow this shit is gonna be really good if it makes me moke-proof! Lmao doc! Mahalo!

It's really exciting having plants like these, I've been trying really hard since I first saw your garden. I know I can do these girls even better, and that's wild to to think about! My last round of smoke is so good. These plants look and smell way better. I'm in for a treat! Thanks again doc couldn't do it without you! And the rest of you that come by thank you I appreciate it very much.

They got brix right after the photos, and energy to the finish was the plan. I think I'll have enough time to do one final energy harvest drench.

Gotta trim up that extrema harvest this afternoon..it's been drying for 3 days and the outer leaves are almost starting to get crispy so I'm gonna take as much sugar leaf as I can while it's still soft. Full melt bubble here I come I love dabbin that shit!

Youre definitely one of the top high brix growers dude :)

Thank you brother but I'm just doing my best. Plenty guys with more experience with the kit than me, I'd think. Graytail has likely harvested more kit plants than anyone! I'm just trying to keep up with everyone......

I was actually just thinking about how many people are using the kit to grow da kine? I would think for every one of us that has a journal there's gotta be at least a few people using the kit without documenting it here. And someone outdoors with huge pots or beds is likely doing real well.

In any case thank you bro appreciate the compliment!

Alrighty, here we are "small fruity pebbles" although a more appropriate name would be something like purple dank burnt rubber? So stink. Weird thing is that the tops of the colas, exposed to light, smell sweet like cereal - really nice. But rub underside of same leaf and holy shit, garlicky kushy gnar gnar. Not sure what to make of it. The LED must make sweet trichs and shaded areas go to danktown. She's gonna get one more good energy soak, probably in a few days, then it's chop chop over the weekend.

Went a little photo crazy with just this one plant but she is stunning! Doc, thanks for the tip, I've got my night temps around 65 and she's gone black leafed on me :high-five::thumb::surf:
Day 65 of 12/12

image13438.jpg
image13439.jpg
image13440.jpg
image13441.jpg
image13442.jpg
image13443.jpg
image13444.jpg
image13454.jpg
image13455.jpg
image13456.jpg
image13457.jpg
image13458.jpg
image13459.jpg
image13460.jpg

Go photo crazy anytime you want, t

I could look at your girls all day long...really, really nice plants.

What I will be trying to shoot for...:goodjob:

Hey Tavosvo!!! Sorry I haven't been around lately but looks like I came for the party!!! I'm speechless man!!! Those buds are absolutely freaking gorgeous!!! :thumb:

quoted for excellence. That is some of the best grown cannabis I have seen on this site bro!!! You sir are killing it....

Alrighty, here we are "small fruity pebbles" although a more appropriate name would be something like purple dank burnt rubber? So stink. Weird thing is that the tops of the colas, exposed to light, smell sweet like cereal - really nice. But rub underside of same leaf and holy shit, garlicky kushy gnar gnar. Not sure what to make of it. The LED must make sweet trichs and shaded areas go to danktown. She's gonna get one more good energy soak, probably in a few days, then it's chop chop over the weekend.

Went a little photo crazy with just this one plant but she is stunning! Doc, thanks for the tip, I've got my night temps around 65 and she's gone black leafed on me :high-five::thumb::surf:
Day 65 of 12/12

image13438.jpg
image13439.jpg
image13440.jpg
image13441.jpg
image13442.jpg
image13443.jpg
image13444.jpg
image13454.jpg
image13455.jpg
image13456.jpg
image13457.jpg
image13458.jpg
image13459.jpg
image13460.jpg

quoted for excellence. That is some of the best grown cannabis I have seen on this site bro!!! You sir are killing it....

Ditto! :thumb::bravo:

Saw your journal in docs qa, looks great! Did you do a light review I missed?

Following!

Now that my friend is Snobbishness Cannabis!
Simply beautiful. :bravo:

Thanks guys! No I didn't do a light review, but I can right now I guess. TopLED lights grow some excellent pakalolo.

Really excited. Chop chop tonight or tomorrow or Sunday yeeeew

Back
Top Bottom