PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Perpetual!

I need me another kit there Doc? After seeing that I am not going to waste anytime.

Beautiful work tav brah.

Chee thanks! Coming from you and doc, those words mean a lot, you guys grow the nicest I've seen! Wish this damn ocean wasn't quite so big sometimes. Sure would be nice to share some of this medicine with you fine gentlemen.

next stop on my stinky ganja quest of ultimate dankness: Huckleberry kush! It's week six now, 38 days of 12/12, and this particular girl just had her second cat drench last week.

This pheno leans towards the afghani mom - piney kush smell, but with some crazy floral under tones, I've nicknamed her the mayday wahine. The smell reminds me of all the unreal smelling kris and flowers the girls and aunties wore for the mayday performance when I was a keiki. That and the hot grass and dirt. That combo of smells is one of my absolute favorites.

Got another that must be like the huckleberry dad, this sweet creamy kush dank something something I can't quite describe well yet but is just all time. Something like a citrus berry orange dreamsicle. Wild! Pics of that one tomorrow.

image12436.jpg

Your Huckleberry Kush looks great, tavosvo!

Might have to pick up some of those seeds. I grew out Crater Lake v4 from them, and it was the best version of Blue Dream I have ever tried. Also looking at picking up some Pineapple Fields.:thumb:

Cheee!

Your Huckleberry Kush looks great, tavosvo!

Might have to pick up some of those seeds. I grew out Crater Lake v4 from them, and it was the best version of Blue Dream I have ever tried. Also looking at picking up some Pineapple Fields.:thumb:

Thanks bro! Fricking loving dynasty's gear! I got some pineapple diesel in the vault :thumb:

I gotta know:

What do your friends think of your weed? How does it compare to what's going around?

I know the smells and sounds of Mayday too!

Well doc that depends on who you ask. Lots of my friends like to smoke but few are passionate about ganja like I am. Everyone liked the last round of blue dream, but only a few really loved it. I still know a couple guys that would still have rather had some sour diesel or gsc or OG kush. I've notice blue dream tends to be love or hate anyway. However, any of them who have tried to grow their own are absolutely amazed. The blue dream finished pretty haggerty, brix couldn't have been much over 12. I'm still on the hunt for a keeper strain worthy of running a whole room or tent.

This round is different that's for sure. Brix is way up. Frost is through the roof. Bud structure is like nothing I've grow, real tight calyx. It's a kush strain so hopefully it will be what the people are used to.

As for me? I think it's great. Likely better than 90% of what I can buy. One of my friends had some blue cheese that was straight flavor town, but sort of a bland high. And I smoked some sour diesel that pretty much hit all the marks. My blue dream isn't nearly as strong tasting, but it is delicate and sweet and wonderfully potent. And that cured blue hammer? That shit is wicked strong. But not nearly as dank tasting. I guess I'm one of those guys too, I love the real stink tastey gassy chemy fuely kine.

The purple OG is right there, but too many hermie phenos. Some precure smoke is outrageously epic. Flavor and potency on point. Just those damn balls. Ill have to be careful if I chose to run any more of those beans.

I get plenty seeds to work through. I'm sure I'll find her.

Thanks for stopping by guys. More tonight.

Some purple OG curing up..tried a little nug :rollit: and it was so flavorful I couldn't believe it. Easily the best tasting weed I've grown. And no cure - can't imagine how amazing it will be in a month. Not touching those jars for a while.

image12535.jpg
image12536.jpg

And I'm just gonna put up a few more pics of my lovely lovely huckleberry broad. Holy smokes she just amazes me every day. I'm starting to put a finger on the smell, or it's developing into something recognizable. Fruity Pebbles! I can't believe it. Years before I came across that bag of cat piss, the best weed I had tried smelled and tasted like fruity pebbles. Mind blowing yummy. Really excited to smell such dankness. Thinking I need to grab a couple more packs of these beans..

image12537.jpg
image12538.jpg
image12539.jpg
image12540.jpg

Some purple OG curing up..tried a little nug :rollit: and it was so flavorful I couldn't believe it. Easily the best tasting weed I've grown. And no cure - can't imagine how amazing it will be in a month. Not touching those jars for a while.

image12535.jpg
image12536.jpg

And I'm just gonna put up a few more pics of my lovely lovely huckleberry broad. Holy smokes she just amazes me every day. I'm starting to put a finger on the smell, or it's developing into something recognizable. Fruity Pebbles! I can't believe it. Years before I came across that bag of cat piss, the best weed I had tried smelled and tasted like fruity pebbles. Mind blowing yummy. Really excited to smell such dankness. Thinking I need to grab a couple more packs of these beans..

image12537.jpg
image12538.jpg
image12539.jpg
image12540.jpg

Fuckin beautiful bro :high-five:

I'm thinkin that thing is gonna turn purple.....sure has that look. What a gorgeous plant!

Doc you continue to amaze me! How you could tell is beyond me. She's going purple. I saw hints of it early on but didn't want to get excited. This will be my first purple plant. I'll try get a good pic in a few days, it should be pretty obvious by then.

Loving ganja to the maximum right about now.

Garden going off.

Smoking that purple OG - shit is so dank!!!!!

Marijuaaaaaannnaaaaaaa the healing of the nations!

Underdawg OG by T.H. Seeds
Week 6 of 12/12, pau cat drench, she's dying for some energy. Also demands epsom salt, small kine Mg def all taco leaves. Needs a good watering/flush before some food.

image12617.jpg
image12618.jpg
image12624.jpg

Huckleberry kush #2 "afghani pheno"
Week 7 of 12/12, also pau cat drench, been watered once since. bulking on energy as soon as she is dry.

image12615.jpg
image12616.jpg

Huckleberry Kush #5 "big fruity pebbles"
This is actually a different one, about a week behind. Similar phenotype as the fruity pebbles but I think this one could be the winner, looks like she gonna yield more. Will likely take longer to finish. Pistils still pushing hard, #3 started building calyx already and this girl is still going hard white pistils. Really excited. Pretty much same smell as #3, and turning purple already.

image12619.jpg
image12620.jpg

Huckleberry Kush #3 "small fruity pebbles"
Beginning week 7 of 12/12
So awesome smelling it's just ridiculous. Buds are small but super tight and frosty. Pretty much convinced I should run a whole tent of either this or #5. She just got her first energy after the cats. This girl is really fast, she's probably gonna be looking all ripe and dank in only two more weeks.

image12621.jpg
image12622.jpg

Extrema
Week 9 of 12/12
Just cruising along with this lady. Energy and 1/4 transplant till the finish. She will be some nice smoke for sure. Somewhere around 14-18 days from now she'll be hanging.

image12623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom