Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

No idea yet probably just gonna vent once an hour for 15 mins. Just want to remove stagnant air. I'm assuming with these Leds heat isn't gonna be too much of an issue.

Hey Dutty...morning to ya. I wouldn't do that....very hard on motor ,starting and stopping so much...just sayin man.Better to run at 75% 24/7. Heat's not an issue ,like you say but having the fan/filter start and stop so much will prolly keep you's awake even more. What I did to quiet it down a little more was to wrap all the ducting with insulation ....dampens the air moving noise down a little.Cheers bud, and have a great day.

I have multiple can fans lying around like 4 750cfm ones. Nothing small.

I may not even exhaust I really don't know as I'm not familiar with tents. My current 15x15 bloom room has a 800 cfm can fan but I never run it anymore except right after I spray. My bloom is sealed and if the tent doesn't get to hot I may do the same. I'm open to all suggestions actually instead of cluttering up this thread with my issues could some one tell me if money wasn't a concern and you got a 5x5 gorilla tent with the extension and two p600's what would you do?

I'll be in Dutty's Gardens thread waiting for answers. I'll be running 18on for veg

I have multiple can fans lying around like 4 750cfm ones. Nothing small.

I may not even exhaust I really don't know as I'm not familiar with tents. My current 15x15 bloom room has a 800 cfm can fan but I never run it anymore except right after I spray. My bloom is sealed and if the tent doesn't get to hot I may do the same. I'm open to all suggestions actually instead of cluttering up this thread with my issues could some one tell me if money wasn't a concern and you got a 5x5 gorilla tent with the extension and two p600's what would you do?

I'll be in Dutty's Gardens thread waiting for answers. I'll be running 18on for veg

Hey Dutty I run a 5x5 with a p600 and two p300s so pretty Mich the same thing. You're going to most likely need to keep the exhaust going at least if you turn the flowering switch on they put out more heat than a lot of people give them credit for...

Hey smokey what's the very best exhaust fan for this setup if you could pic any what would it be?

If I may Dutty...Ostberg...Swiss made brotha...it's the shit! No China crap in my GR....just isn't reliable enough.I always say..."buy cheap....buy twice" As far as the filter...I like Can. and use there Can#33. That set up will work perfect for you Dutty...and youl'e be able to turn it on and forget it!:thumb:

ok my can fan exhaust area on this tent is round, that s and p 150 is square im assuming ill be using zip ties to mount fan?
Here is exhaust area.
DSC_4218.JPG

so I was thinking this
download53.jpg

Suggestions and tips welcome you all have experience with tents I have none

Have a dedicated 20amp 6 plug
DSC_4217.JPG

ok my can fan exhaust area on this tent is round, that s and p 150 is square im assuming ill be using zip ties to mount fan?
Here is exhaust area.
DSC_4218.JPG

so I was thinking this
download53.jpg

Suggestions and tips welcome you all have experience with tents I have none

Have a dedicated 20amp 6 plug
DSC_4217.JPG

Dutty, those are 15Amp receptacles in that three gang box. If you have them on a 20, i would change it to 15. They are not rated for 20A.20 amp receptacles have a different config.What size of wire is feeding the box? Is there more than one cable feeding it?

Couple thoughts on your tent.

You said you have a lot of natural pests in your area so I would get a intake hepa filter, phresh makes nice ones and keep the tent as sealed up as possible. Get a bigger one than you think you need unless you want to run an intake fan on it or have the walls majorly sucked in. I have an 8" intake filter for my 6" exhaust fan running on medium setting, I need new intake filters now that I think about it and I will probably go up to a 10 for less suction. Also a 6" Fan running at a lower speed will be quieter than a 4".

In tent temps are very dependent on the temp of the room the tent is in (obviously). Its kind of like having two sets of temps to worry about but once you find the right in room temp to keep your tent happy it shouldn't change much. My temps average about 8 - 10 degrees higher than I have my room temp at during lights on, I keep it set at 72 around the clock and it works out nicely for the day and night temps.

One of the skinny line filters that would probably fit above and between the 2 p600s very nicely and not waste much room.

The extra foot you get with the extension is very nice. I can't use it in the new house by an inch and I miss it :(

Dutty, those are 15Amp receptacles in that three gang box. If you have them on a 20, i would change it to 15. They are not rated for 20A.20 amp receptacles have a different config.What size of wire is feeding the box? Is there more than one cable feeding it?

My bad it's a 15. I don't wire shit. Pay for that. Hate electricity

Couple thoughts on your tent.

You said you have a lot of natural pests in your area so I would get a intake hepa filter, phresh makes nice ones and keep the tent as sealed up as possible. Get a bigger one than you think you need unless you want to run an intake fan on it or have the walls majorly sucked in. I have an 8" intake filter for my 6" exhaust fan running on medium setting, I need new intake filters now that I think about it and I will probably go up to a 10 for less suction. Also a 6" Fan running at a lower speed will be quieter than a 4".

In tent temps are very dependent on the temp of the room the tent is in (obviously). Its kind of like having two sets of temps to worry about but once you find the right in room temp to keep your tent happy it shouldn't change much. My temps average about 8 - 10 degrees higher than I have my room temp at during lights on, I keep it set at 72 around the clock and it works out nicely for the day and night temps.

One of the skinny line filters that would probably fit above and between the 2 p600s very nicely and not waste much room.

The extra foot you get with the extension is very nice. I can't use it in the new house by an inch and I miss it :(

Nate I'm sorry for all this.

It's not as bad as I may put on. Mites are well under control a tent will be much easier to maintain I'm talking 1/10th the amount of plants in bloom.

So I'll order the hepa filter.

So best fan for that tent 5x5, two p600's 4 plants. Room temp consrantantly 70f

I want the best fan and filter for the tent hands down.

Nate I'm sorry for all this.

It's not as bad as I may put on. Mites are well under control a tent will be much easier to maintain I'm talking 1/10th the amount of plants in bloom.

So I'll order the hepa filter.

So best fan for that tent 5x5, two p600's 4 plants. Room temp consrantantly 70f

I want the best fan and filter for the tent hands down.

5 x 5 with 2 p600s sounds ideal bro! Cant wait to see that :)

Back
Top Bottom