Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

Hey guys........just got done brix spraying the two ladies.....seemed to take 3oz of h2o with 3ml of brix.......

Here is he JH.......now the burnt looking leaves have been there for a while, I had a tough time feeding this beast in a 6 gallon pot, since the up pot to a 15 the new growth looks great.....this last week she did seem to stall a bit but I think she's on track now, either way she already has awesome looking smoke on her.......

Would like some opinions on the burnt leaves, is that from over feeding or under? I know it's not from the brix spray cause I have already burnt a leaf by spraying a to concentrated mix of brix early on........
IMG_20150531_091123941.jpg
IMG_20150531_091136724.jpg
IMG_20150531_091048074.jpg
IMG_20150531_092816109.jpg
IMG_20150531_092002967_HDR.jpg

Edit: all the real crispy leaves are on the tops of the plant.....you can see in the one pic of a lower bud site that looks awesome.......maybe 2x mars 900 15 inches away is burning them? What do you guys think?

And here is the choco, the new growth is looking fabulous.........couldn't bring my self to chop any off though.......should b alright she will have the whole room in a couple three weeks anyway......

IMG_20150531_091841861.jpg
IMG_20150531_091953171.jpg
IMG_20150531_091908002.jpg
IMG_20150531_091922414.jpg
IMG_20150531_092103474.jpg

Here is pic of a new leaf that has a touch of curl...........like you said neiko, not to concerned these plants are pretty tolerant.......
IMG_20150531_092113556.jpg

I don't use LEDs but two 900's at 15" does sound a little hot - especially if the bottom of the plant is looking good, but the top has the burnt spots. Looking like some great produce! :goodjob:

Hey guys........just got done brix spraying the two ladies.....seemed to take 3oz of h2o with 3ml of brix.......

Here is he JH.......now the burnt looking leaves have been there for a while, I had a tough time feeding this beast in a 6 gallon pot, since the up pot to a 15 the new growth looks great.....this last week she did seem to stall a bit but I think she's on track now, either way she already has awesome looking smoke on her.......

Would like some opinions on the burnt leaves, is that from over feeding or under? I know it's not from the brix spray cause I have already burnt a leaf by spraying a to concentrated mix of brix early on........
IMG_20150531_091123941.jpg
IMG_20150531_091136724.jpg
IMG_20150531_091048074.jpg
IMG_20150531_092816109.jpg
IMG_20150531_092002967_HDR.jpg

Edit: all the real crispy leaves are on the tops of the plant.....you can see in the one pic of a lower bud site that looks awesome.......maybe 2x mars 900 15 inches away is burning them? What do you guys think?

Yes. I have the same light and I keep it over 2' above the gurls

Mornin Nate....ya baby...your Choco is looking way better brotha...way to go . Now for Sc'ing her....i wouldn't at this point ...but that's just me. You could but I wouldn't...not now...let her go...the time to Sc her is really over pal. you could try some LST (tie the main leader over to allow the sides to catch up...but should have bin done a while ago as well. it's finally come around...just leave her now to bloom . your gonna wind up with a beautifull bat sized main cola on her...youl'e see. be carefull with the strength of her drenches and don't forget to Brix weekly right up to chop. Lay off the Destress for rest of grow....not needed now...she's loving life again. Oh and keep the light at a min. of 20" from canopy...better dispersal of light and no stress being too close.Cheers eh.

I got one too Nate. I didn't have one my last grow at all so no clue what my numbers were. I'll find out this time though. I should be able to do my first test in a week or so.

:cool:

Hey guys.......got my refractometer today........although I'm not in high brix territory yet, gotta start some where......might take a sample of the choco this weekend........
image26425.jpg

Have a good midweek all.......

About 3 days after a drench and/or brix bro. Do it too soon or too late and you won't get accurate readings. Youll see at a point when your leaves flatten out and youll brix em...3 days later...theres that HB shine!!! Then find a nice leaf and give er a whirl!!! :)

Make me a pair too eh Nate...Ya ...ya know visegrips w/ a couple of those electrical box KO's. Someone said they would work good for that. You got access to a welder for that....A pair of those smaller visegrips or even just pliers with those KO's. spot welded too them. What ya think Nate...would that work? I've got a new brix meter a friend lent me a while back....just havn't wanted to mess with it yet.. Cheers bud.

Make me a pair too eh Nate...Ya ...ya know visegrips w/ a couple of those electrical box KO's. Someone said they would work good for that. You got access to a welder for that....A pair of those smaller visegrips or even just pliers with those KO's. spot welded too them. What ya think Nate...would that work? I've got a new brix meter a friend lent me a while back....just havn't wanted to mess with it yet.. Cheers bud.

Hey duggs of course I will make a second pair....yep I got a mig weld, a tig welder spot welder, couple of robot welders......you get the point, and yeah we have a bunch of drops and slugs from the lasers......you think something outta stainless would be better, you could sanitize them......
And about what diameter would work best in everyone experience.....I heard a quarter sized? :lot-o-toke:

Hey duggs of course I will make a second pair....yep I got a mig weld, a tig welder spot welder, couple of robot welders......you get the point, and yeah we have a bunch of drops and slugs from the lasers......you think something outta stainless would be better, you could sanitize them......
And about what diameter would work best in everyone experience.....I heard a quarter sized? :lot-o-toke:

Make a piston with holes and little teeth inside it so you get tearing and crushing at the same time :)

Back
Top Bottom