Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

Nate I'm sorry for all this.

It's not as bad as I may put on. Mites are well under control a tent will be much easier to maintain I'm talking 1/10th the amount of plants in bloom.

So I'll order the hepa filter.

So best fan for that tent 5x5, two p600's 4 plants. Room temp consrantantly 70f

I want the best fan and filter for the tent hands down.

I don't think to many of us will be able to say for sure what the absolute best fan is for your exact set of conditions. We all have our brands we use some are better than other in different areas IE some are more quite etc but it comes down to what is most important to you.

IMO the most important thing function wise for a tent fan is that you can adjust it, assuming it has enough flow to support what you want to do of course. Everyone will have slightly different requirements for cooling, in room temps, light wattage and different back pressures on the fan etc so having one you can adjust is really nice. Since you already like Can Fan brand why not grab a 6" canfan max like i'm using. It normally runs on the middle setting and I have at times moved it down to the lowest or up to the highest depending on the season etc so its pretty much the perfect size. Also no need to jerk around with external controllers that may or may not work right with the fan you have and you still get the flexibility to adjust the speed :thumb:

Just my 2cents, can't wait to see how you like the platinums, they somehow sprinkle pixy dust on our plants at night but I haven't been able to figure out how or prove it yet :passitleft:

Hey all, I gave the choco 7ml of energy and .7ml of tea in a gallon of water, half on top half from bottom........she seemed to drink it up, does that sound about rite for water amount, I understand we are just trying to keep moist.

Another question regarding the choco, she was never topped of pruned much, I took 3 bottom nodes off at transplant flower, how should I go about taming this beast.....lol, she is 90 sativa and really starting to stretch, I guess the height isn't a problem, having bout 9ft in there.

Well here she is any suggestions bout anything you guys see will b appreciated,

Note: the curling leafs where like that when she came to me and seem to b straight ing out now.....the new growth that has come on since I had her and look good.
IMG_20150528_152927450.jpg
IMG_20150528_152943411_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150528_152911952.jpg

Ok bought the vortex

Bought a phresh 6x16 400 cfm filter. Now for a oscillating fan that mounts well with a tent.

That sweet dutty, have to let us know how quiet it really is, I was looking at them but didn't wanna spend the cash if I had no green thumb.....prolly run the one I got till it takes a shit, and look into those.....:thumb:

I'll be interested to hear what those with experience have to say about the 1 gal. The amount of Tea and GE sounds perfect to me, but I would have expected more water. Since you are in bloom, maybe less water and more frequent feeding/watering is the hot setup. I need to find this out too.

Hey major......yeah I know moist is the key in bloom......but what is moist? Like how the soil is in the bin.....?? We are probably over thinking.....:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

When you stick your finger down in the soil, if it feels like it will be dry or almost dry in the next 24 hours they are ready for water. I try and saturate them once or twice a week and do about 30-50% of as much as it takes to saturate them every two days sometimes everyday when they're really growing in between the full drinks. To fully saturate my 10gal sofites I use between 1-1.5 gal half top watered half bottom watered so 1 gal sounds like a great amount for your 7 to me :thumb:

I saw your bud shot on doc's thread, proper frosty! :high-five:

Edit I probably shouldn't say fully saturated because they could probably hold more not sure but it's what I consider fully watered at least. :passitleft:

Hey smokey, she is in a 10..... I guess it's a little bit of experience needed......lol, going from a 1 to a 10.... The top couple of inches were indeed dry.....but the bottom still had some moisture.....prolly cause the roots haven't made it that far yet.......either way I'm learning the ropes and it's only gonna get better from here....

Any thoughts on pruning her up.....I did a little before I flipped her but since she was recovering I didn't want to stress her out anymore....

Hey smokey, she is in a 10..... I guess it's a little bit of experience needed......lol, going from a 1 to a 10.... The top couple of inches were indeed dry.....but the bottom still had some moisture.....prolly cause the roots haven't made it that far yet.......either way I'm learning the ropes and it's only gonna get better from here....

Any thoughts on pruning her up.....I did a little before I flipped her but since she was recovering I didn't want to stress her out anymore....

Hey there brotha's...just gave #1 pot, (the single) 6 gal's. distilled w/10mls.G.E. / 1/4 Trans. / 2mls. tea (just a wee bit in the cap)That's divided up between the last two watering cans(2 gal. cap.) the first one is just water,to get the soil evenly moist thru. It's bin 10 days, since last drink. Oh, ya sorry Nate, don't mean to interupt.:passitleft: Like to try some Mazar....ahhh...nice eh...:love:

I love that these HB threads are active with such helpful growers. It really feels like a team effort to keep these plants in check.:party::party::party::thanks:
These journals help all of us new growers! Thank you for having me Nate!

Yeah things are a little different right after transplanting the soil that has no roots will stay moist longer but this will encourage the roots to grow into it as the rooted part gets dryer than the rest so its not really a bad thing either.

If that was my plant at this point I would super crop the main right around the level of your other tops and then just clean up the bottom some and get rid of anything that will be to low to produce right. :thumb:

I love that these HB threads are active with such helpful growers. It really feels like a team effort to keep these plants in check.:party::party::party::thanks:

That's cause we don't have to spend all our time fussing with our plants anymore :rofl:

Your welcome septh....... That's why I'm here to learn.....its amazing what even a pothead retains, when he/she is interested.....:passitleft:

Nate I'm sorry for all this.

It's not as bad as I may put on. Mites are well under control a tent will be much easier to maintain I'm talking 1/10th the amount of plants in bloom.

So I'll order the hepa filter.

So best fan for that tent 5x5, two p600's 4 plants. Room temp consrantantly 70f

I want the best fan and filter for the tent hands down.

TD_SILENT1.jpg

I use this S&P TD-Silent with a 15" CAN-lite. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom