Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

re: Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & Doc Buds High Brix Blend

Wow man, that's a lot a light. I have 1 900 in a 4x4. Plants are looking nice. Almost like a sugar doughnut those leaves are so frosty!

Yeah I bought two, one for a back up and found that they both fit wih a few inches to spare on each side.....lol. Really wish I would have found the platinums first, but they are on the list.......gonna try and grab a tent soon and move one of the mars there for now as a veg tent.....

Glad to have ya, snoop

Hey Nate...it's all goin on brotha...looks like you've got everything dialed in . Your future has alot of success in it...it's easy to see that. I'm subbed ....page two....what the ??:tokin:
Anyhow Nate ,glad to be aboard for the trip ....gonna be a cool voyage....i like your choices for strains....DnA has great stuff. I always like to say ....with us "kit" growers....luck,has absolutley nothing to do with our success....nothing!Cheers and have an awesome night my brotha!:high-five:

Nate...gotta ask ya about the Chocolope from DnA. You said it's adopted? It's needs you ....you can fix her up a bit before it's too late.
Do you have any history about it? Is she in our soil yet? How big of a home will she finish in?
I am interested cuz i grew DnA's. Holy Grail Kush. (in Doc's. 6/5/3). The Choco. was my next choice from them to try.It's supposed to have alot of Thai in it. Wonder what pheno you got eh.Cheers.

Nate...gotta ask ya about the Chocolope from DnA. You said it's adopted? It's needs you ....you can fix her up a bit before it's too late.
Do you have any history about it? Is she in our soil yet? How big of a home will she finish in?
I am interested cuz i grew DnA's. Holy Grail Kush. (in Doc's. 6/5/3). The Choco. was my next choice from them to try.It's supposed to have alot of Thai in it. Wonder what pheno you got eh.Cheers.
Duggs, I gave him the chocolope. I had 3 of them, I just put the other 2 into flower. There is a shot of them in my latest update. I had them outside a couple of weeks ago when I did my room upgrades and they got kinda fried. The one I gave to Nate was the best looking of the 3 and he is doing well bringing it back. I started spraying mine with 1/2 strength destress daily and they are starting to come back. They'll be looking good in no time.

Yep.....neiko didn't have any room in flower, so I gladly took her. Yeah I'm pumped to have a sativa......and yes she is in her final home.....went from 1gallon straight to 10 and flowered same day.

I really think she on track now from the transplant and the light change, mine come on 2hours before neikos, we will see here in the next week, she is really starting to throw hairs now.......

Duggs, I gave him the chocolope. I had 3 of them, I just put the other 2 into flower. There is a shot of them in my latest update. I had them outside a couple of weeks ago when I did my room upgrades and they got kinda fried. The one I gave to Nate was the best looking of the 3 and he is doing well bringing it back. I started spraying mine with 1/2 strength destress daily and they are starting to come back. They'll be looking good in no time.

OK...great, thanks Neiko,now i have a clue.What ya mean ,fried? From too much hot sun? No water?
Ya....she'le be fine.....whooosh...that was close Neiko....what ya doin brotha? Them's your girls.:passitleft: Here...have some Mazar....tasty treet...smooth....soft..like silk...strokes the soul.:love:

looks Great Subbed

Well I'm gonna have my trimmer one of them trimming today actually no I'm not I'm gonna have him work outside. I'm gonna rent a dry trimmer soon so I'll wait

Um I'm gonna trim my outdoor greenhouse out. I want to lock in the plastic with an exterior frame with trim. Was hoping my tent would show up today for my led trial but looks like tomorrow so I'll set that up tomorrow and wait for the p600's. So I'll be rearranging our bedroom wife is a Lil pissed but I want the tent in my room far far away from my other areas.

Re: Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & Doc Buds High Brix Blend

Well I'm gonna have my trimmer one of them trimming today actually no I'm not I'm gonna have him work outside. I'm gonna rent a dry trimmer soon so I'll wait

Um I'm gonna trim my outdoor greenhouse out. I want to lock in the plastic with an exterior frame with trim. Was hoping my tent would show up today for my led trial but looks like tomorrow so I'll set that up tomorrow and wait for the p600's. So I'll be rearranging our bedroom wife is a Lil pissed but I want the tent in my room far far away from my other areas.

In bedroom....keep a close eye on your babies.Won't your vent. syst. be a little noisy in the middle of the night? Just wonderin eh. Buy her something really nice Dutty...and a few xxxxkisses ...that should do it....:tokin:
:reading420magazine:

No idea yet probably just gonna vent once an hour for 15 mins. Just want to remove stagnant air. I'm assuming with these Leds heat isn't gonna be too much of an issue.

Back
Top Bottom