Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Well, the one I held in my hands was a prototype, and I'd feel weird dropping stats since it's supposed to be debuted at the cup, but...I'll say this. It has a new laser-cut case that was powder-coated a stippled gray. Top-quality and sexy as hell. I still suggested a cord upgrade at the time, and as far as the upgrades to the drivers, spectrums, etc, I'd prefer to let Mark describe as they might have been changed again since I saw it.

:cool:

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

I have 3 P600's. I have made a few suggestions to Mark as well for minor upgrades. He seemed open and is getting a real education from us.......no, perhaps a business case study on being involved with customers and getting feedback "hands on" about his product based on real research....kinda cool when you think about it.....

Curso, representin' up at the SoCal cannabis cup. Rockin' the Plantinum LED booth.

curso_at_the_cup.jpg

:thumb:

As I live and breathe, there he is in all his glory! With a platinum T shirt on, too. Love it!

DAMN! Curso looks like me .... 20 years ago. :jawdropper:
(You don't want to know what you'll look like in 20 years.)

Well ladies and dudes....that shit was fun. Doc is great!! Everyone I have met here in Socal has been really cool. The smoke was fire!!! So many fantastic extract artists it's really amazing how good these guys are at what they do. I have some Skywalker og shatter that is just killer. Man that shit gets me stoned.

The lights were well received and loads of people are ready to get away from those hot bulbs. It was really coom. I'll tell you all more about it when I get home....until then...I'm going to smoke some lemon paki....

Curso, representin' up at the SoCal cannabis cup. Rockin' the Plantinum LED booth.

curso_at_the_cup.jpg

:thumb:
Damn dude wish I knew that was you
I stopped by a couple times the plantium booth a couple times
:Namaste:

You see them platinum chicks? Is that why you kept coming back?
Hard to miss them
Hot as hell

I've been away from 420 for awhile, but I'm back and subbed. How long have you lived in Michigan?

I've been away from 420 for awhile, but I'm back and subbed. How long have you lived in Michigan?

A really long time...lol

Thanks for the support everyone. I'll be able to put things to paper once I am able to process everything.

I did get some fantastic beans from doc and xbones. I can't thank the both of them enough.

Well the trip to LA is just about over....I'm sitting at the airport waiting to go back home.

What a fantastic experience!!! Mark and his family are awesome. Doc and his wife are super cool. We had great food and drinks away from the event. Met a bunch of super cool growers. Got to shake subcool's hand chat with MzJill sign their charity book...it was fun to meet and chat with people like them.

I didn't get many pics at all. I just didn't have the time...

I'll post more about it once I process everything. We went to Joshua tree yesterday...so cool...

A really long time...lol

Thanks for the support everyone. I'll be able to put things to paper once I am able to process everything.

I did get some fantastic beans from doc and xbones. I can't thank the both of them enough.

Well the trip to LA is just about over....I'm sitting at the airport waiting to go back home.

What a fantastic experience!!! Mark and his family are awesome. Doc and his wife are super cool. We had great food and drinks away from the event. Met a bunch of super cool growers. Got to shake subcool's hand chat with MzJill sign their charity book...it was fun to meet and chat with people like them.

I didn't get many pics at all. I just didn't have the time...

I'll post more about it once I process everything. We went to Joshua

....once I'm able to process everything. :smokin:

Here are my questions:

1. what the hell was that?
2. How did I end up here?
3. How is it possible that i just saw what I saw?
4. How many dabs can a person take and still remember who they are?

When I get those sorted out I'll start trying to make sense of it all. I've been to Dead Shows, Reggae shows, hippie craft fairs and all kinds of other events....but NEVER have I witnessed anything like last weekend.

What the hell was that?

Regarding the beans......I'd pop all of them and run pics by me so we can find the pheno you're looking for. I'll know LP anywhere.

ahahahhaha, Curso got Calified.....or should I say Califried.......:rofl::rofl: Once you get whiff of those Santa Anas, it gets in your blood and you can't get away.....I know, I've lived out there not once, but twice....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds awesome Curso take your time.

And tell me the hell more about this and that and subcool and....
and not forget that lights :cheesygrinsmiley::Rasta:

We'll put you guys up on them when he gets home. I'm in Dallas-Fort airport...Mark doesn't leave until tomorrow. So give it a minute...lol

But they are really nice. I can't wait to get my hot little hands on them.....n

Aye Carumba Curso, only in Dallas Fort-Worth? You bring back memories for me in traveling from Cali back to DTW to see my folks for over 15 years.....there's no easy way and it's grueling. God speed.

Back
Top Bottom