TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

Looking sweet!!!

They're getting there :) :thanks:

Those little buds look stacked pretty tight. Those plants are going to be so badass!

We'll see in a week or 2 :high-five: I really like this GDP I have in there, it's just a happy plant. The bbc's are really nice but there's just something about this gdp. All her clones rooted too. BID....

man those leaves look so damn pretty, reminds me of that song "sexy sadie" but we can change that sadie to "Sativa". Whats you days progress into flower?

Thanks!!! Like 8 days(from the flip)....This is the part of the grow that is super boring. Things aren't pretty just yet, but will be. There are some fantastic things to come in there. It's also the part where you try your best to leave them alone and just let them do their thing. I am happy I have something to do in veg, otherwise I'd be pretty bored...lol

My soil is a bit to hot for some seeds. It ate a few. So when I popped the LaniaKea I did it in straight promix with some roots mixed in. 4 are up, I am good with that for now. I have enough to see what i'm working with.

Things are progressing really nice. These TGA~Brian Berry Cough are really enjoying life, so is everything else but those seemed pretty happy this morning...Until I gave them some energy and the water is a bit chilly for them. It'll warm up and they'll love me again in a little while and then, I will take some pics.

I found a cannabis sprout in one of the pots in flower today, I recently top dressed them with soil from the bin, its likely a Laniakiea, I'll try to get it out and into a small pot and see what becomes of it. Temps in that tent are pretty cool, so it will likely be a female and its thriving. :high-five:

Man I felt so bad last night, I broke my big girl down! Super cropped the whole thing & using bamboo with zip ties now wait for about 2 weeks before flip. I have a 3 gal Smarty sitting on top of a 5 gal smarty , the roots should be shooting out of the bottom by then. :Namaste:

Man I felt so bad last night, I broke my big girl down! Super cropped the whole thing & using bamboo with zip ties now wait for about 2 weeks before flip. I have a 3 gal Smarty sitting on top of a 5 gal smarty , the roots should be shooting out of the bottom by then. :Namaste:

Tiered smartys! :thumb:

OPP was having a good day today....More pics tomorrow...

IMG_92982.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

stunning :bravo:

you're rockin' it Curso....:high-five:

very healthy ladies :thumb: 10/10

if you dont mind me asking, how long did you veg these girls before hitting the switch?

you're rockin' it Curso....:high-five:

:high-five::passitleft:

very healthy ladies :thumb: 10/10

if you dont mind me asking, how long did you veg these girls before hitting the switch?

It says I started the seed on 1-3 and I flipped them 3-6 :) I don't really like to veg seeds for a long time, you never know what they're going to do. I let them go long enough to top them and get some branching.

Everything is cranking!!! These plants are doing pretty nice....OPP is the best looking one I have grown in a while. I am back to the fake looking plants. That shit makes me happy....
:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Fake-lookin' plants FTW! :thumb: :slide:

Lovin' the Berry Cough! :love:

Back
Top Bottom