Next Grow Clones - Brian Berry Cough - Shiatsu Kush - G13×Fire OG

June 25th
Picking up 0ace now in the grow department. Still using half dose fertilizer and they have only received two doses so far.

420-magazine-mobile1800996259.jpg

I'm going to tag along. Seeing as you started with cuttings, I assume they were already sexed. I went 0-10 on the Shiatsu Kush having all males. I have never seen a flower from that strain.

I'm going to tag along. Seeing as you started with cuttings, I assume they were already sexed. I went 0-10 on the Shiatsu Kush having all males. I have never seen a flower from that strain.
I split on a seed order with a buddy an ordered 12. I started 2 and hit 2 males. He started all 6 and hit 5 females. So clone it is. And yes they were already sexed, thankfully.

In my grow I've dedicated one 400 watt light to each plant due to the indica sativa height difference. I have the light within 3 inches of the sativa and she loves it. I have to keep the other light 12" above the indica or she rolls up her leaves and tells me to fuck off.

In my grow I've dedicated one 400 watt light to each plant due to the indica sativa height difference. I have the light within 3 inches of the sativa and she loves it. I have to keep the other light 12" above the indica or she rolls up her leaves and tells me to fuck off.
I'm allowing these girls to grow into the light and see where there preference is. All three are hybrids so who knows. That being said there all exploding with growth. I have been keeping them under 600 watts to get them used to HID lights, as the fellow I got them from had them under florescent's. Added a little green up to there feed schedule and they just blew up. Def a product Ill be keeping around

Those look great yo.. what size pot are you using. I will do the same.

Should I transplant from germination to a pot of that size?

This is my first time. Literally and looking for advice from experience individuals.
420-magazine-mobile410342279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile811311816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1010456059.jpg

Those look great yo.. what size pot are you using. I will do the same.

Should I transplant from germination to a pot of that size?

This is my first time. Literally and looking for advice from experience individuals.
420-magazine-mobile410342279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile811311816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1010456059.jpg
Those are 1.5 gallon pots. I will keep them in there for a cpl more weeks, then move them to 7 gallon pots. I personally would allow yours to get a bit bigger. Best way to tell is by checking the roots.

What have you got your eye on so far?
This is a hard one for me to answer as I'm always stuck with two categories, and its not indica vs. sativa.
Its new vs old
So landrace vs hybrid.
I'm an absolute freak for landrace strains ( Malawi being my fav so far ) I wish I could find African Black but good luck to that
As for new Im currently looking at
Chem fire
BC God Bud
SoCal Master Kush

Back
Top Bottom