TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

Today's TGA~Brian Berry Cough under 3 450w leds in DocBud's Hi Brix Blend Photo of the day....

IMG_91874.JPG

I have been messing with the settings in the camera. I like this setting here....:D

nice healthy & vibrant plant :thumb:

i like that setting too brother good choice :high-five:

Some say shuffle, others say stumble. :cheer::party:

Well, yeah the 2 movements might mix in together somewhere.

I didn't make truffles, I seized the chocolate...Meh was a sign to turn it into something. So while I was "fixing" the chocolate for re purposing I saw the pan of fail sitting there. I picked up the ingredients needed to make them again, so I did. These ones are not fail. They're fantastic. I didn't take any pics yet they're setting up, I stole a corner then the piece next to it. It holds true the 2nd run is much better than the first. Man I was wasted, I did what I wanted to do, almost...

The grow...the flower girls will get some brix here in a minute. I gave veg some destress a little bit ago. I did cull one of the ecsd x jtr males, it was taking up room. I dont need 2. He looked at me funny so he had to go "GTFO you gotta go" I had to kill him, he got a bit lippy after that. Just how it is sometimes...

The flower tent will be pretty happy to get brixed today. They're looking like they're ready to explode with flowers. The brix will give them a little kick in the ass....

Here's a piece that didn't make the cut, so I ate it. This is peanut butter cap'n crunch gooey crust, topped with, butterfinger, milk duds, whoppers, some more peanut butter cap'n crunch and some magic ganache with some white chocolate chips on the top I wanted to do something with, but that didn't work out the way I wanted to. I allowed the ganache to cool a tad to much to do what I was looking for.

I'll garnish some later and take pics.
IMG_9243.JPG

Here's a piece that didn't make the cut, so I ate it. This is peanut butter cap'n crunch gooey crust, topped with, butterfinger, milk duds, whoppers, some more peanut butter cap'n crunch and some magic ganache with some white chocolate chips on the top I wanted to do something with, but that didn't work out the way I wanted to. I allowed the ganache to cool a tad to much to do what I was looking for.

I'll garnish some later and take pics.
IMG_9243.JPG

:drool::drool::drool: Didn't make the cut???? Notice how I always appear as soon as the food is ready.......:rofl:

Well its going into week 2 and things are progressing well. My 3 leds are putting out their massive amount of light and the microbes, minerals and magic from Doc's Kit are doing their thing. I didn't go to pic happy. They're pretty boring still.

IMG_9249.JPG

Brian Berry Cough~
IMG_9246.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple~
IMG_9247.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom