Sneaky's Brian Berry Cough & Gang

sorry I've been out so long.! The kush n cheese is looking and smelling amazing! Like sour apples About 4 weeks + into flower
Brian berry cough is about 2+ weeks into flower really put in an amazing stretch going to get more then I thought out of her. An odd smell at the moment almost bitter cherries just started pk heavy for this week. Then will just run Cana thru with molasses and pot ash. I'll get some pics through the gallery tomorrow as I've been having a lot of issues with my app

Finally getting a hang of the new website on desk top I got some pics of the girls for you all to check out!

For some reason they uploaded sideways
What happened to the 420app!???
Anyway the girls are going great
Kush n cheese is some dank smells like vomit n cheese ATM yuk but awesome haha
Brian berry cough is starting to chunk up smelling like cherries and dried fruit also getting pink pistils coming through on her now!

Brian berry cough week 7 if I'm correct looking great nice trich production sweet smell quite happy this far

Kush N Cheese first week of a 2 week flush before she comes down flushing with molasses only ATM then flawless finish only next week really produced well for a small plant big heavy dense nugs on her not a thing will go to waste barely any popcorn

Harvested the kush n cheese damn she is sticky and a lot fruitier smelling then she was at 8 weeks which I'm very pleased with. I've got a feeling there's around 80-90 grams dry here done well for a plant that was ripped out of here pot by my dog right at the start of flower glad I replanted it and not binned her.

Back
Top Bottom