1-800-Smeegs Does Coco

I'm in, I want to do my DP clones in coco, I was just asking questions about it in my journal, it's my first ever grow so...my first ever attempt at clones. I've been hearing great things about coco and want to give it a try.
Plants are looking great!

I'm in, I want to do my DP clones in coco, I was just asking questions about it in my journal, it's my first ever grow so...my first ever attempt at clones. I've been hearing great things about coco and want to give it a try.
I've done quite a few grows in coco and i can tell you its some great stuff.. you prob will never look back once you make the switch

You got this as long as a monsoon doesn't come through and turn the girls into seaweed. Last year here rained forever and lil Newty died in flower lol.

I've had a swimming time in my garden this outdoor season brother and that is no lie of a word.... :laugh::laugh:
I reckon I going to try and tone down the amount of plants as I battled to harvest outdoors by myself this season and it got out of hand....haha

Got some new lights so new beginnings......but more on that tomorrow.....

I've had a swimming time in my garden this outdoor season brother and that is no lie of a word.... :laugh::laugh:
I reckon I going to try and tone down the amount of plants as I battled to harvest outdoors by myself this season and it got out of hand....haha

:jawdropper:

Heeeeeeee's baaaaaaack!
:party:

I've done quite a few grows in coco and i can tell you its some great stuff.. you prob will never look back once you make the switch
For sure! I switched to coco last year...
Never looking back!
:high-five:

Evening gents, yip totally agreed on the coco it rocks, I just need to dial in on the feeds and all shall be dandy.....

@Canuckush evening brother how on earth did you find yourself here as I'd forgotten I'd had 2 journals going so I thank thee kindly for bringing my stoned ass back over this way... Please shout if I can give any help on the cloning side as I've accidentally put my foot in it by taking 40 clones a week or so back so @Kismet ignore what I said....haha

@Preston9mm im always around brother just not as often as I'd like to brut ya put a smile on my dial tonight ........ :snowboating:

@Preston9mm im always around brother just not as often as I'd like to brut ya put a smile on my dial tonight
How you doing? How's the back?
:passitleft:

I recently bulged a disc (right above all my fusions) go figure.... I'm not too happy about going g in for these damn injections again. LoL

What a friggin' pain! Literally

@Smeegol good morning from the northwest coast if BC, I saw the coco link in your signature, as it is I'm waiting for my clones to root in my jiffy pods, 2 are poking roots now, so it'll be soon that they go in coco.
I'm thinking 50/50 with perlite, should these go right into a 3 or 5 gallon pot? I'll also be trying fabric pots for the first time, any pointers is much appreciated!
Happy growing!

@Smeegol good morning from the northwest coast if BC, I saw the coco link in your signature, as it is I'm waiting for my clones to root in my jiffy pods, 2 are poking roots now, so it'll be soon that they go in coco.
I'm thinking 50/50 with perlite, should these go right into a 3 or 5 gallon pot? I'll also be trying fabric pots for the first time, any pointers is much appreciated!
Happy growing!
Why the perlite?
:hmmmm:

How you doing? How's the back?

I recently bulged a disc (right above all my fusions) go figure.... I'm not too happy about going g in for these damn injections again. LoL

What a friggin' pain! Literally

Eish my condolences on the back as I feel your pain brother, I've also got a sneaky feeling I've got another disc on its way out as all the tell tale signs and shooting pains are coming back and it's directly linked to my left nut so that's my usual indicator of crap to come.. And the neuro who did my prev 3 ops has now retired so need to find a new doc....

Happy growing!

I'd go 3gal then 5gal but that's personnel preference brother, I normally do 3 parts coco to 1 part perlite, I've never gone straight coco as mr.Preston mentions but if he's recommending plain coco I'd follow his advice as he's very knowledgable and I've taken many pointers from, just haven't told him cheers mr.P........ :passitleft:My new fav critical kush please smoke and be merry......

it's directly linked to my left nut
No... Fucking... Way....

I literally started seeing a doc again, after 2 years, because my back pain migrated to my nut... my LEFT NUT!

Holy hell! You know my pain homie!

Got some new lights so new beginnings.....
Sheez brother stepping up the game huh...:passitleft:.. New lights and a rosin press incoming. You're keeping busy

No... Fucking... Way....

I literally started seeing a doc again, after 2 years, because my back pain migrated to my nut... my LEFT NUT!

Holy hell! You know my pain homie!
The Left Nutists.......haha

Sheez brother stepping up the game huh...:passitleft:.. New lights and a rosin press incoming. You're keeping busy

I picked up 2x qb130s 4K for vegging as that's my game for winter as have 20 clones that I'm rearing for my brother before they move to the farm then have a few more clones that are busy rooting right now and will go into my veg box to start with......

The girls I started with in this journal are in various stages of flower 7/14 are up for harvest but as I had to flower them early due to space constrictions they became badly rootbound so I have plenty of smallish buds but they make up for it in the smell/frost department....

I am now going to go roll myself a nice fat one and make a mug of coffee and go snap a cpl pics for y'all......

Just something I've been seeing mentioned a few times, as @Smeegol states to follow your advice that's what I'll do, plus it's cheaper. Thanks!
Coco will retain oxygen on it's own & generally doesn't need the help to drain water.

I'm already on a gallon per day watering/feeding cycle... if my medium drained faster; I'd be out there 2-3 times a day. LoL

Make it easy on yourself...

Coco will retain oxygen on it's own & generally doesn't need the help to drain water.

I'm already on a gallon per day watering/feeding cycle... if my medium drained faster; I'd be out there 2-3 times a day. LoL

Ah ok, makes sense, thank you!

Happy growing!

Hey Smeegs. I've been busy but couldn't sleep.
Glad you got some new lights. Winter is almost fully upon us. How is it going with your family there?
I have a lot of cupboard work at present so I am not getting to follow up here as much as I like to.
Peace Bro
:peace::rollit:

Yeah but why couldn’t you you just feed it less amounts of food but more frequently?

Back
Top Bottom