1-800-Smeegs Does Coco

Hey hey cheers guys.... :snowboating:

Just a bit quiet this side the girls stretched due to me trying to raise/lower plants instead of lights so I took them outside to do some lst and super crop but it's not that easy as it looks. Super cropping half a plant is not a good idea. So got some squat bushes now....live and learn...haha
I got rid of the thrips that were around but it the mites that harass the girls continuously sadly....
What does of neem oil you hitting it with ? Ratio wise ? If you use too little you just piss them off.

Mites suck buddy

Let’s try to kill these fackers

You got spinosad?

Good day Smeegs!
I've never supercropped a plant. Always been too afraid!
I'm overly impressed with your PhOTM nomination. Those shivas really stand out amongst the rest. :goodluck:
Dude just go easy light pressure like slowly apply it til it gives it will knuckle up and help support you heavy arse colas broi forget to do to my cherry bomb and now I need yo-yos think they are called have all kinds of strings looks like spider man took a massive shit in there of webs lol

Dude just go easy light pressure like slowly apply it til it gives it will knuckle up and help support you heavy arse colas broi forget to do to my cherry bomb and now I need yo-yos think they are called have all kinds of strings looks like spider man took a massive shit in there of webs lol
Thanks Joe!
Actually if I had to make the leap I would! I have no problem learning things around here. Lots of good solid knowledge once you know what to look for.
I should add that I've never had to supercrop with Ase's quad method. Keeps everything even from the get go.
Enjoy your day Joe!

What does of neem oil you hitting it with ? Ratio wise ? If you use too little you just piss them off.

Mites suck buddy

Let’s try to kill these fackers

You got spinosad?
Good day Smeegs!
I've never supercropped a plant. Always been too afraid!
I'm overly impressed with your PhOTM nomination. Those shivas really stand out amongst the rest. :goodluck:
Thanks Joe!
Actually if I had to make the leap I would! I have no problem learning things around here. Lots of good solid knowledge once you know what to look for.
I should add that I've never had to supercrop with Ase's quad method. Keeps everything even from the get go.
Enjoy your day Joe!
Smeegs in coco!

Hey buddy. Ladies are looking fantastic.
Sorry about the spider mites.

That's why I love this place, thanks guys mites ain't no fine that's for sure.. @Kingjoe83 i don't think we get spines ad this side to be honest I must actually check as I have googled but only found products containing...
@Virgin ground i decided to take the plunge after watching everyone on here plus I need something to keep me busy during winter as not sure if outdoor garden will be holding any girls....
@MrSauga supercropping plants isn't difficult so I thought as the girls outdoor were hardier it seems, these girls inside it was like playing a game of Russian roulette with them...whose gonna snap first type of thing. I got plants 1-3 done nicely 4-14 and that's were it went pear shaped....haha

Overall I've I happy with how they look even though it looks like I used a meat cleaver on them...The mites I spotted 1 or 2 but I let the plants rest today as the last 2 days I've sprayed the heck out of them I also added another big fan as heat and humidity added to the mite infestation made it a happy breeding program.....

The girls.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've kept the room pretty bare as have a fear of bugs in there now not that it was cluttered or anything...haha So that's what the girls look like after my ministrations the ones outside on the table will be finding a home in the garden somewhere.
After I had finished with the accidental mauling of the girls I had quite a bit of foliage at my feet and couldn't let it go to waste so in good old gollum fashion I hoarded the bits n pieces and took 40 mixed clones of the girls. What am I going to do with 40 more plants if they all root now.....?? :rofl:

Clones and FishPotPie ( octopot )...:snowboating:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

In the octopot 16lt I have a Black Cream auto by sweetseedzz which I saw bout 15min ago had popped above soil so I'll post a pic of her later.....
The 2 plants revegging is a WW and a UK cheese which were stunted seedlings that took a beating in the garden.....#deathbybunny

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    413.1 KB · Views: 65
Hi mate. @Smeegol your winter grow looks set. hope you can keep those pests down to minimum or Zero.
I saw you finally getting some sun. I am stoked to see that and in your pics the sun is shining. We are getting all over the place here on 420 buddy. Good job as usual.
:slide:

Looking great buddy! I wish I could grow that many girls!
Cheers for the kind words mr.Magoo now to keep them going...haha

Hi mate. @Smeegol your winter grow looks set. hope you can keep those pests down to minimum or Zero.
I saw you finally getting some sun. I am stoked to see that and in your pics the sun is shining. We are getting all over the place here on 420 buddy. Good job as usual.
:slide:

Ja these pests have been a pain I won't lie, but the sun is shining so it's got me smiling and if it rains this evening so be it the land needs it...

Dang ,this indoor spot of yours looks special, @Smeegol! Post more pictures of it :)

I will do mr.Katins, they bit camera shy after the last cpl days bashing...haha

Glad to see you in good spirits.
We are finally coming out from 6 months of snow. It is hard not to smile today.
:party:

How could you not want want to smile after 6 months of snow...haha
I remember those long winter months when I used to work at Bolton Valley and Snowbird in Utah, nothing beat sitting in front of a warm fireplace at the bar after a day's riding...haha

That's why I love this place, thanks guys mites ain't no fine that's for sure.. @Kingjoe83 i don't think we get spines ad this side to be honest I must actually check as I have googled but only found products containing...
[

Try success insecticide buddy ? Another version of spinosad ✊

Cheers @Kingjoe83 ill check that out see what's similiar here at home... :snowboating:
Just sharing that as I found out or told heads up about it . I’m in Canada and cant get spinosad here . Hope it works out buddy.

Happy Sunday !

Back
Top Bottom