It's been a long month, of all the plants big bomb is doing the best, all of the plants have since reveged and I couldn't be happier

Looks like it's time for another update today is June 9th and the girls are coming along.

June 12th.

Liberty Haze is really taking off now, bushy as hell and is perfect because I have to keep my height down.

So the Purple Trainwreck has a broken limb, a sizeable chunk. I'm not sure whether to keep it or not it's pretty much all the way off and don't think it would heal well enough, would I be better off just snipping it? Any ideas would be appreciated.
The bagseed is actually looking really promising and it is just blowing up.

Trainwreck has pretty much finshed the reveg process and is throwing out 3 bladed leaves and some small 5 bladed ones as well.

Very strange bud structure very fluffy and some decent foxtail action.

White Lemon is really pulling off far exceeding every expectation.

The bagseed seems to be slowing down and I think she might reveg. Time will tell.

The Ultimate getting taller and taller everyday, super bushy.

This girl stands about 3 1/2 feet but makes up for it with sheer mass. It's
Great because I need to keep the size down.

Neville's haze growing very nicely. Recovering from her supercrop session.

Bushy bushy bushy!!!! She is such a strong seed. I might keep her for some breeding action.

June 16th

Amnesia XXL auto

Neville's Haze

Liberty Haze

White Lemon

Trainwreck

Bagseed #1

Bagseed #2

Big Bomb

The Ultimate

Purple Trainwreck

Just a quick side note. I had a picture all set up of the Skywalker OG but I somehow deleted it when clearing room off my phone.

They're looking great.

Trainwreck:
Coming along and just bushing out more and more. She should be picking up speed here pretty soon I moved her to a new area with a bit more light throughout the day.

Big Bomb:
Little by little she's filling out the trellis but man is she dense. There's so many tops it's unbelievable, these genetics are definitely some to keep for breeding.

The Ultimate:
I feel like this girl is really going to put on a ton of weight in flower. She's just a powerhouse. This Saturday, I'm going to top every one of her main colas and hopefully she'll get a little wider because she's growing a little tall for my liking.

Purple Trainwreck:
Looks like that broken branch didn't do much to change the growth, you could hardly even tell. It's amazing to think that one my best plants was actually the weakest by a looooong shot at one point.

Liberty Haze:
My girlfriend is incredibly happy at this plant. I'm glad that she's going to have plenty to smoke of her favorite strain this girl is just taking off!!

White Lemon:
Not much to report. She handled her supercropping session extremely well.

Skywalker OG:
Getting bigger and bigger every day.

Neville's Haze:
Topped all of her tops and within 3 days each grew back and have at least 5 inches of growth.

Bagseed #1 and #2:
So I learned the bagseed #1 does not like supercropping, wound up snapping 2 huge branches and definitely is going to slow down growth. The other bagseed on the other hand is budding right along , I might take a microscope to her and see how close she is to harvest.

June 23rd:
So over the last 3 days we've had insanely high temps and extremely windy weather. 99 105 and 108 degrees here with 25 mph winds. A couple of the girls didn't take it very well, namely the budding bagseed and the amnesia XXL. Trainwreck really doesn't like the heat either but is hanging in there.

Liberty Haze:
So today I did another supercrop session and spread the girl out a ton. Other than that not much to report she's growing phenomenally.
Purple Trainwreck:
I experimented with this girl over the last week. I topped her for the second time and I'm expecting for an extreme bush. All the undergrowth is coming to the top and thriving.
Trainwreck:
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to start giving her nutes. She's crawling at a snail pace, however being around 7 months old in a 15 gallon pot isn't really ideal I'm sure she's rootbound as well and just trying to uptake whatever is left in the soil.
Big Bomb:
I pulled a little experiment with this girl too, which may or may not hurt my yields. Time will tell, but I gave her a huge haircut on all the undergrowth and center of the plant and pulled out huge branches underneath that weren't getting much sun at all. I also took alot of the big branches that were poking out of the trellis on top and pulled them down and filled a few more holes and shortened it a little. So we'll see how it pays off.
The Ultimate:
Same thing as the Big Bomb except I didn't cut the undergrowth. I did however spread her out a lot more it's hard to do much with these branches as they're very stocky and woody.
White Lemon:
Moved away the other plants and she's getting alot more sun throughout the day now her undergrowth is starting to grow out.
Skywalker OG:
Gave her another Super Crop session and moved her pot around to get the backside a little more light
Neville's Haze:
Neville's Haze is a picky bitch >:( whenever I supercrop her she just wants to straighten herself back up. Anyway I did another Topping session and supercropped again and really trying my best to keep her small. I might have to move her around out of sight somewhere she can grow tall.
Bagseed (Budding):
She's Revegging no doubt about it!!! I'm excited to see how she turns out!
Bagseed (Vegging):
She's coming along. Slowly.
Amnesia Haze XXL:
Her Calyxes are thickening up. However she isn't handling these hot days very well.

Big Bomb:
So here you can see a little bit of how i moved the branches around, it's alot more spread out and not as tall, you can also see I cleared much of the undergrowth to focus more energy outward. I'm really hoping it pays off.
Skywalker OG:
She's alone in the back of the yard for the time being and growing well.
The Ultimate:
So If you can tell I spread this girl out alot just as I did with the Big Bomb.
Trainwreck:
I should have enough money to buy some nutes come next week so she'll start picking up steam really quick.
Purple Trainwreck:
The undergrowth coming out from the topping is insane. Almost 5 or 6 new tops in place of the 1. Every branch I did this to is like this.
White Lemon:
She's actually one of my healthiest plants, super dark green, 11 fingered I'm excited cause this is the first plant I've ever buried straight in the ground.
Neville's Haze:
Moved her away so she can grow tall. Let's see her true potential.
Liberty Haze:
Also Had to move her away, but now I'm just going to let her grow straight up.
Bagseed:
The reveg is definitely picking up and she's starting to throw out new leaves.

Purple Trainwreck:

Since I topped this girl she hasn't grown very much taller but she's got 4x as many tops as she had before so she's really bushing out.

Trainwreck:

I'm amazed at the reaction to the reveg, she looks like she has hair There so many tops.

White Lemon:

She hasn't stopped growing for a second, she's dark green has huge 9-11 fingered leaves and is just bushing out hard.

Big Bomb:

Nothing to say she's filling out.

The Ultimate:

She's growing, not much else to say

Neville's Haze:

This girl just wants to grow tall and I'm even thinking about just letting her.

Skywalker OG:

Bagseeds:

Amnesia Haze XXL:

Big things happening in the next week or so, since I got such a good reaction from big bomb with defoliation of the center I went and lollipopped the heck out of The Ultimate and cleared out alot of leaves for better air penetration, I'll be doing this to a few of the other plants as well and hope they take well to it.

Back
Top Bottom