Hey guys, it's been a few days since my last post. I went camping over the weekend near Bodega Bay and let me tell you it's the middle of summer with 100+ temps but man was it freezing. 30 degrees at night 50 during the day. I came home to see I now have 3 budding plants; Trainwreck, Skywalker OG, and The Ultimate. Big Bomb has also clearly gone into stretch, she's about 6.5-7 ft tall now and so has Liberty Haze. Still no sign of flowering in Neville's Haze, Purple Trainwreck or White Lemon but they'll get there soon enough.
And without further ado here's the update.

Great video 2%, it looks like you were a landscaper before... based on your plants are all around your property and not one general location. I have to agree, at first I liked the Big Bomb, but the Trainwreck has my vote now. Nice work.
It's actually my aunts place, it's illegal to grow outdoors in my town but not where she lives so we made a deal that I can grow on the property for 1 pound of bud at the end of the year. I go over there nearly every day to take care of them since it's only a 10 minute drive. My girlfriend and I are working on moving into our own place as I'm writing this comment. And we'll be moving to a place where outdoor growing is legal.

Looks like Big Bomb has joined the flower crew, everyone else is just chugging along with not much change.

Back
Top Bottom