1-800-Smeegs Does Coco

Brother I don't work due to my back problems so when legislation changed I decided to step up the gardening a notch as I'm allowed to now, I still have to be super careful as I don't do social media here at home as there too many snakes abounding sadly...
Im very lucky and fortunate to grow like I do with the family blessings as they know how much my meds mean to me and my peace of mind, but I have another project also in the pipelines for this coming summer as I've been asked to grow for a good cause as that's how this indoor project started but that's a story for another day....haha

No need to explain yourself, buddy. I understand.
Just can't help but notice that one can really go green with envy, looking at what you have there :)
So I'm in for the ride!

Pullin up a chair right now. :popcorn:

Good evening mr.Chiefums I don't think we've met although I have seen you across some gardens I frequent.
If you don't like front row seats I do have an upper level smoking lounge with some guava Kush to tempt you and a viewing window over the action, there's canna infused droewors and if you enjoy a tipple I'm sure I can rustle up some local brews..... :snowboating:

I stopped by to check out your grow in coco. I to grow in coco and I love it. I am doin so much better than the grows I had in soil and IMO it is easier as well your girls look good are you gonna have enough room for them all? Just sayin cause I've got 6 under my light in a 4' x 5' space and the girls are getting rather crowded good luck with your grow

Girls are looking happy Smeegs. Now remember in coco you want those bags on wire racks or totes then have the drip pans underneath the racks for runoff. You want a bit of air on the bottoms of the bags.

Good call mr.Kismet thank ya for saving my bacon before I hit a speed hump... :thanks::snowboating:
:passitleft:guava Kush brother...its good

I stopped by to check out your grow in coco. I to grow in coco and I love it. I am doin so much better than the grows I had in soil and IMO it is easier as well your girls look good are you gonna have enough room for them all? Just sayin cause I've got 6 under my light in a 4' x 5' space and the girls are getting rather crowded good luck with your grow

mr.Sog I thank you to my friend for stopping by and I was pondering my dilemma too....haha
I'll actually be flowering half outdoors when the time comes and the rest indoors, but I'll be taking a bunch of clones first then supercropping them and lst before I flip.
I've got a la.cheese which I'm going to keep in veg for clones as I think I hit a luck with her.
And a Bruce Banger whose lost in there somewhere which I want to veg as well.

Thanks for the kind words...:snowboating:

That's the one strain I haven't smoked before, I have 2 revegging which I only remembered about today and they were in need of a good watering.

So many plants not enough memory.... or what?

Hi Smeegs,
my apologies. This one got tucked away after I first visited. All caught up now! Looks like you have the coco pros looking over your shoulder so this is gonna be a breeze for ya!
I hope all is well!
:Rasta:
Thinking of ya today buddy

Hoping your weekend ahead is a good one

To health and cannabis smeegs :passitleft::passitleft:

Hey hey cheers guys.... :snowboating:

Just a bit quiet this side the girls stretched due to me trying to raise/lower plants instead of lights so I took them outside to do some lst and super crop but it's not that easy as it looks. Super cropping half a plant is not a good idea. So got some squat bushes now....live and learn...haha
I got rid of the thrips that were around but it the mites that harass the girls continuously sadly....

Back
Top Bottom