TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

Re: Curso Introduces PlatinumLED P450's to TGA - Brian Berry Cough & DocBud's Hi Brix

Yeah I am just leaving that shit alone...the last time I opened my mouth, I was wrong. It happens, but I wont say much more about them until Mark says something.

I don't like giving you guys bad information. I am very happy with BOTH of my platinum lights. The new ones are just being run right now. I know everyone wants the latest and greatest, but even that shit gets tested. I am just lucky enough to get to try them first, along with a few other people that ordered when he had them made the first time. After the cup I mistakenly assumed that he was running the new lights from then on. Sorry for the bad info.

I mean the 11 wavelength model gave me 1.75lbs, TWICE and look at Doc and Tav's results, they're from the older model. So honestly, its a really, really good light. I LOVE what its doing in my veg tent. That p450 is making those the best looking veg plants I have grown, bar none. I'll take a couple OPP and the GDP out of there today and take some pics, they're really nice plants.

Re: Curso Introduces PlatinumLED P450's to TGA - Brian Berry Cough & DocBud's Hi Brix

Yeah I am just leaving that shit alone...the last time I opened my mouth, I was wrong. It happens, but I wont say much more about them until Mark says something.

I don't like giving you guys bad information. I am very happy with BOTH of my platinum lights. The new ones are just being run right now. I know everyone wants the latest and greatest, but even that shit gets tested. I am just lucky enough to get to try them first, along with a few other people that ordered when he had them made the first time. After the cup I mistakenly assumed that he was running the new lights from then on. Sorry for the bad info.

I mean the 11 wavelength model gave me 1.75lbs, TWICE and look at Doc and Tav's results, they're from the older model. So honestly, its a really, really good light. I LOVE what its doing in my veg tent. That p450 is making those the best looking veg plants I have grown, bar none. I'll take a couple OPP and the GDP out of there today and take some pics, they're really nice plants.

When are your plants not nice plants. They are always looking better than most anyones I ever see here or anywhere for that matter.

Hope your doing good my brother.

Yup, new, old...id say they both produce some amazing cannabis. I for one am quite happy with my light and what its producing. Bubba kush, strawberry cough, rare darkness and lanikea would agree im sure :)

Yup, new, old...id say they both produce some amazing cannabis. I for one am quite happy with my light and what its producing. Bubba kush, strawberry cough, rare darkness and lanikea would agree im sure :)

I agree.. I am growing my ACE seed with 2 white cased P450s, the charcoal gray is in my other tent. Both are growing nice plants :)

I'm sure they will do wonders, I'm over it. I had my little fit about it and now I'm done. I've seen amazing plants grown with the older model and I am looking forward to how they improve my grow. :peacetwo::roorrip:

Everyone has at one point or another, in the past few years, grown cannabis that has overcome all expectations. Since the advent of LED lighting, its gotten a "little" better. LED has increased relative growth rates. We're living in the times of technological advancement...in obvious leaps and bounds! Say what you will, its not THAT much of a difference from what us old school dudes smomed back in the day. Cry or dont...lights are lights. If you cant reproduce cannabis' natural environment, you wont grow a quality product. Nuff said

Well I am cleaning veg up and all that good stuff, so I'll take the pics of these plants while I am doing it. I am more than impressed with these plants. Really the best looking veg plants I have grown. Man am I happy I was able to put a 450w led in my veg tent. That nice deep waxy green in veg...man I haven't seen that in my veg tent from the 96x3w's ever. They were nice nothing like this though. I have to soak them 2x a week atm, with the 2 x 96x3w a soak would last for a week at this stage of the game. I also have to clean them up every couple days.

Pics when I am done....Man these are nice!!!

Okay here are the Veg pics....

GDP the first 2 are before I cleaned her up~
IMG_93371.JPG
IMG_93381.JPG
IMG_93412.JPG
IMG_93421.JPG

2 of the 3 opp (they all look the same)
IMG_93392.JPG
IMG_93401.JPG

I didn't take pics of the dudes...I took a ton off them today. They're just chilling for a while until I figure out when and exactly what I am going to do with them....

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

very nice :thumb:

healthy and happy ladies

i'll definitely upgrade from HID's to LED, i already asked some experienced friend growers about the investment i'm thinking to do but if you don't mind i'd like your input on this subject aswell.

so i'm growing in 4x4 tent and i'm thinking that a 1200w panel could be an overkill, should i just go ahead and get it or get 2 450w instead?

i'll definitely upgrade from HID's to LED, i already asked some experienced friend growers about the investment i'm thinking to do but if you don't mind i'd like your input on this subject aswell.

so i'm growing in 4x4 tent and i'm thinking that a 1200w panel could be an overkill, should i just go ahead and get it or get 2 450 instead?

I would go with either 2 450w or 2 600w if you really want 1200w in there. Tav has had great success with 2 600's.

I went with larger panels when I purchased my first led and regretted it after. In my opinion its better to have more smaller panels than one big one. You can adjust the footprint to each plant if need be instead of all of them at once. Like my grow right now, I have 3 taller plants and 3 shorter plants. I'd be all sorts of screwed if I couldnt focus one on the 2 shorter ones...or using buckets or something to lift them, something along those lines....

I have 3 450w in there now, but its total over kill. I wanted 2 plants per light, only because I had the extra light. I would be doing things differently had I just ran with 2.

Back
Top Bottom