Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Hi curso, trying to get these pics uploaded but it tells me wrong format. Just have to figure out how to change format on my galaxy s3. As soon as i do i'll get'em on here. I felt that i had to do the cat last night cause i did'nt want to be late on the drench.

Hi curso, trying to get these pics uploaded but it tells me wrong format. Just have to figure out how to change format on my galaxy s3. As soon as i do i'll get'em on here. I felt that i had to do the cat last night cause i did'nt want to be late on the drench.

It's all good bro!!!

Now that's just the opinion I have formed as I have played with that product through the years. I'm not saying late is bad, just different. We all have our methods with it. That is just what has worked well for me. With some reasoning behind it.

I get what youre saying bro. I wont advertise what im using when and if I do a thread. No love for me...no love from me!

Back
Top Bottom