Next Grow Clones - Brian Berry Cough - Shiatsu Kush - G13×Fire OG

July 18th
Girls had a wicked growth spurt last night. Also all three girls had a good watering. Each girl is now drinking 3L every three to four days. Also last night was the first time I tried out Piranha on my plants.
I added a panoramic picture to show how I set my tent up. ( also explains why my fan looks retarded )
420-magazine-mobile564992292.jpg

Though the G13×FireOG is the slowest of the three. Her growth is still incredible. She is short, but bushy as hell. Her node spacing is also quite nice at three quarters of an inch to an inch.
420-magazine-mobile510690092.jpg

The shiatsu kush is just on its own planet. She is quite the plant. She is tall and bushy. After her first trim her growth slowed a little, I also took the time to try and spread out her canopy to shorten her up. I though it was working, that def changed as her growth started to pick up pace and is now the same height as the BBC. I will take note that the Shiatsu took extremely well to LST and trimming.
420-magazine-mobile580099133.jpg

The Brian Berry Cough is a plant in its own category. So far I have tried LST on her and it failed completely. Her growth slowed and her response all around was what I was looking for. Since trying the trellis, she seems to responding better. Her growth is def like a fat Christmas tree lol. I will also note that i forgot to turn on my filter one day. And we all know veg plants have a nice NOTABLE aroma. Now I can say when I noticed my basement reeked of veg plant and candy. Was quite and interesting smell.
420-magazine-mobile1547812288.jpg

Last pic, all three ladies
420-magazine-mobile1705828853.jpg

July 25th
Quick update. I have run into a couple problems as of late. The weather in my area had cooled off for a couple days now. So we shut off all the A/C. At first this wasnt a problem, but of course as temps started to rise so did my grow room. Im currently correcting this problem as we speak. Second problem has been PH is bouncing around. So im now on top of that as well. All three girls are now way past the trellis net and going strong.
Once the PH and temps are sorted Ill be heading right into flower.
420-magazine-mobile332426676.jpg

Hey , i subbed for this grow . Great job so far !
I happened to notice you were using advanced nutrients sensi grow A and B. You shouldn't need to ph with that line up . It must be that other additive throwing your ph around . Mine has been steady at 5.8 the entire grow and I'm going on week 7. How and when are you testing the ph if you don't mind me asking .
Also , run your ac during the warmest part of the day, for me it's 1 pm to 7 pm .

Hey , i subbed for this grow . Great job so far !
I happened to notice you were using advanced nutrients sensi grow A and B. You shouldn't need to ph with that line up . It must be that other additive throwing your ph around . Mine has been steady at 5.8 the entire grow and I'm going on week 7. How and when are you testing the ph if you don't mind me asking .
Also , run your ac during the warmest part of the day, for me it's 1 pm to 7 pm .
I actually check my PH everytime I water. I thought the PH perfect would control it. But what I noticed is my water was for the longest time holding at 7.0. Lately out of no where my tap water is bouncing between 7.8 and 8. Which I have never seen befor. The only reason I new something was up was because I used to keep a 1000 gallons worth of aquariums and was on top of my PH all the time.
As for the A/C it's honestly cheaper for me to leave mine on. Being an HVAC tech and knowing how the weather is in my area, leaving mine set at 72 is the cheapest way to run. I made the mistake of trusting the weather man when he said temps would be cooler in my area for the next week. Day and a half later my house was back up near 80 degrees. Then you add the lights and my tent was climbing. I caught it at near 93 degrees and counting. Even at night its been fairly warm here which sucks. I miss winter and 4 plus feet of snow lol.

Hey whatever works for you don't change it haha
The weather dudes are never right .
Maybe try mixing your nutes into the water then let it sit for a couple minutes and test again . Ph perfect shoukd correct that issue, check your run off too btw and see what the medium is sitting at as well .
You know what Im gonna try that next time. I never considered checking it once the nutes were added. Ill have to water again in 3 to 4 days so wont be long. Thanks for the suggestion.

Let us know how that works out for ya , it should stay consistently at 5.8 or near that . I should note that i water manually early in veg by mixing nutes in a water jug , i shake the mix up real good and let it site for 5 minutes and test it .
Hope that helps you out .
I also water manually. I like / feel that it gives me way more control and confidence

Let us know how that works out for ya , it should stay consistently at 5.8 or near that . I should note that i water manually early in veg by mixing nutes in a water jug , i shake the mix up real good and let it site for 5 minutes and test it .
Hope that helps you out .
So I checked the PH with ferts in it and this was what it showed. Now its been sitting for 5 to 10 mins. Im going to allow it to sit for a bit longer
420-magazine-mobile190790421.jpg

So I checked the PH with ferts in it and this was what it showed. Now its been sitting for 5 to 10 mins. Im going to allow it to sit for a bit longer
420-magazine-mobile190790421.jpg
What nutes and how much did you add to your res? Also you may or may not need to calibrate your ph pen . I would just get a new one if its an older pen .

Back
Top Bottom