Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Congrats on Journal of the Year.

Just one of your prizes

Capture254.JPG
You'll like that light it's actually very intense light and I had 5 ft tall autos under it doing great

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

You'll like that light it's actually very intense light and I had 5 ft tall autos under it doing great
Hey man. Thx for that. I've been thinking to try it for flowering for the first run, so I know the output.

Hey man. Thx for that. I've been thinking to try it for flowering for the first run, so I know the output.
Just use the height on it that gets leaves praying to they light it's a great spectrum so it won't be hard what kind of space 3 by 3 is Max I would go for I use 2 for veg in a 4 by 4 and 3 for flower and get great results the have osram diodes (not Cree like everyone wants ) but osram comes in second for a different kind of diode they penetration is good and GREAT AT BRINGING OUT COLORS IN PHENOS THAT HAVE IT IN THEM

Just use the height on it that gets leaves praying to they light it's a great spectrum so it won't be hard what kind of space 3 by 3 is Max I would go for I use 2 for veg in a 4 by 4 and 3 for flower and get great results the have osram diodes (not Cree like everyone wants ) but osram comes in second for a different kind of diode they penetration is good and GREAT AT BRINGING OUT COLORS IN PHENOS THAT HAVE IT IN THEM
I'm still thinking about it, but I'm leaning towards 5 x 5 with max 4 plants in there grown horizontally. I'll use side LEDs if I have to.

Let me know when you start the new one. BTW I go to my sig and look at the link and cut it out and paste the new one.... IF I knew where that was... So this ones it for me.. I had afew past journals. Damn 10 fucking years worth. And afew years before 420 came around. It was funny I got busted down in Cali afew years,, well alot of years back the damn cops took like 10 photo albums because of pictures of past grows. And found alittle other unmentionables. I got about a year for that crap. 185 plants and 350 pounds bagged and tagged....... This was the first year Cali let growers grow, 90'? And the Oakland CoOps was buyi ng anything they could get. Man thaat turned into a mess for me for afew years when all was said and done. Once you get a CDC number.. Like the Eagle said,, Hotel Cali.... Much safer inside.. Just don't let anyone know. Just like outdoors. Show them off on here.. Safer........

Keepem Green

Let me know when you start the new one. BTW I go to my sig and look at the link and cut it out and paste the new one.... IF I knew where that was... So this ones it for me.. I had afew past journals. Damn 10 fucking years worth. And afew years before 420 came around. It was funny I got busted down in Cali afew years,, well alot of years back the damn cops took like 10 photo albums because of pictures of past grows. And found alittle other unmentionables. I got about a year for that crap. 185 plants and 350 pounds bagged and tagged....... This was the first year Cali let growers grow, 90'? And the Oakland CoOps was buyi ng anything they could get. Man thaat turned into a mess for me for afew years when all was said and done. Once you get a CDC number.. Like the Eagle said,, Hotel Cali.... Much safer inside.. Just don't let anyone know. Just like outdoors. Show them off on here.. Safer........

Keepem Green

Yeah man, it's not so fuckin' funny when you start pondering the possibility of a bust. Indoor seems much safer ATM. Well I'm gonna throw out few autos, but in tiny groups, so it's completely under the radar and I'm gonna wait for better days :thumb: :passitleft:

unmentionables? it sounds pretty cool or not funny at all :laugh:

Hey Con, did you ever go back and check on the Columbians?
No never, the spot is burnt for good.

Bummer!

I don't know if you have settled on your indoor strains yet but I was just on another forum and saw your little Bubba Hash there, you said then that you had more seeds. I'd love to see ya run that indoors. That strain is still one of my favorites.

That stinks. It's a good thing you weren't linked to it.

And who knows. If you had a male there and no one pulled them, there may be some landrace adaption going on there. 😁

Stay safe

Bummer!

I don't know if you have settled on your indoor strains yet but I was just on another forum and saw your little Bubba Hash there, you said then that you had more seeds. I'd love to see ya run that indoors. That strain is still one of my favorites.

I have fortuntaley, cause I really fucked it up at first time :)

That stinks. It's a good thing you weren't linked to it.

And who knows. If you had a male there and no one pulled them, there may be some landrace adaption going on there. 😁

Stay safe

There migh've been, but we'll never know :)

I was thinking the same thing. Cheers for seeds:cheer:

I have lot of the though, Colombian ones too, so sooner or later I'll run it indoor. Maybe after SS i BH that I'd like to run again to better understand these strains.

And here's a quick showcase of my Solo II by Arizer that I've won recently. It's a great vape pen and I love it :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::thumb:

IMG_80926.JPG

IMG_80967.JPG

IMG_80988.JPG

IMG_81046.JPG

IMG_81079.JPG

IMG_81137.JPG

IMG_81225.JPG

IMG_81286.JPG

IMG_813511.JPG

IMG_81379.JPG

IMG_814410.JPG

IMG_81496.JPG

IMG_81528.JPG

IMG_81538.JPG

IMG_81606.JPG

IMG_81626.JPG

IMG_816310.JPG

IMG_81647.JPG

IMG_816510.JPG

IMG_81678.JPG

And here's a quick showcase of my Solo II by Arizer that I've won recently. It's a great vape pen and I love it :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::thumb:

IMG_80926.JPG

IMG_80967.JPG

IMG_80988.JPG

IMG_81046.JPG

IMG_81079.JPG

IMG_81137.JPG

IMG_81225.JPG

IMG_81286.JPG

IMG_813511.JPG

IMG_81379.JPG

IMG_814410.JPG

IMG_81496.JPG

IMG_81528.JPG

IMG_81538.JPG

IMG_81606.JPG

IMG_81626.JPG

IMG_816310.JPG

IMG_81647.JPG

IMG_816510.JPG

IMG_81678.JPG
That's nice. My wife and I have discussed pens before, but haven't ever picked one up. Does it hit as well as smoking? I keep hearing that most of them kind of homogenize the smoke. I'd love to get one that works well.

Been using Solo 1 for 4 yrs. now. In my experience the best tasting portable by far. Have 2....one charging while other in use. Battery starting to wear but still chugging along. Glass stemware makes it way better than others without glass. Have 6 stems....they can break if not extra careful. Gonna get Solo 2 when prices start to drop. :Namaste:

hey conrad i see you got the cadillac of vapes i have one of those two i love mine to i can't hardly burn weed any more tastes like crap lol recently i purchased one of the tubes with a tip 10.00 2 extra tips a few bucks more i really like the tip its a lot more comfy lol its short to a little easier to pack around get those on e bay i just put a little bud piece in there save grinding it!

Nice win C! I have a Solo as well and echo what the others say - I love it. The specific temp controls on the II really make superb. Like brighlight, I have my sights set on upgrading to the II when I can. Im sure you're enjoying it.
Nice looking little grinder...
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom