Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Beautiful Con....Italian Columbian Gold has a good ring to it. Those buds actually stirred up some faint memory pics in my old man brain of buds from yesteryear. Nicely done.:Namaste:

The same for me, including the non-dramatic scent and taste, just a sort of citrus sandlewood :cheesygrinsmiley: I wish I had some pictures of those Colombians from the 80s, but Conradino's sure ring bells in my memories. :love:

:thumb:

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

LMAO...my old man brain can't remember ANY buds in the 70's. We got bags of leaves and were glad to have it.

LMAO...my old man brain can't remember ANY buds in the 70's. We got bags of leaves and were glad to have it.

:rofl:

We used to get buds once in a while (usually no seeds, too) but we had to pay $15/oz. instead of $10.

Redefines the meaning of a "Cheap High".

It should be something like less expensive, never cheap :laughtwo:

beautiful bud. And . . . Aoxomoxoa . . . album cover.

big congrats, Cheers!

Oh yeah just came in from the other side of the pond :circle-of-love:

Beautiful Con....Italian Columbian Gold has a good ring to it. Those buds actually stirred up some faint memory pics in my old man brain of buds from yesteryear. Nicely done.:Namaste:

Oh yeah this is premium bud and in 3 months it will be the best stuff in my collection. I'm happy I pollinated this pheno :thumb:

The same for me, including the non-dramatic scent and taste, just a sort of citrus sandlewood :cheesygrinsmiley: I wish I had some pictures of those Colombians from the 80s, but Conradino's sure ring bells in my memories. :love:

:thumb:

Yeah taste for now is kinda worse than the smell which is very incensey for the lack of better word, but in the beginning it was very sweet and sour, a lot of carrot. I'm gonna check later with better cured buds cause this sample just might not give it justice.

:laughtwo:

:rofl:

We used to get buds once in a while (usually no seeds, too) but we had to pay $15/oz. instead of $10.

That was expensive back then, wasn't it?

Can't wait until I finish my Colombian Pipe Dream (WOS) Colombian Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream (Blue Dream Haze X Acapulco Gold X C9). Should be some good smoke!! (WOS) Colombian Gold is also a good smoke!

Hey man, I hope these plants will turn out just fine :thumb:

Thx man! I have more than enough :tokin:

Maaaaannnn.... I've been working and travelling like crazy for several days and have been away from my medicine for too long... and then I log in my 420mag after so long and I see all these juicy flowers.... getting stoned already by watching all this

:lot-o-toke:

It's such a pitty and cruelty we still cannot carry around our meds in most of the free world... I have been under pressure for work lately and have been travelling a lot.... and I use MMJ to ease my stressfful days when I'm at home but I cannot carry it around in airplanes... a real bummer... when I need it the most, I can't use it....

!!!!!!!!LEGALIZE IT INTERNATIONALLY!!!!!!!!

:ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon:

We are still suffering from the actions of those as*holes that started prohibitionism 70 years ago to protect the interests of a minority based on extremist mindsets... we should all learn from this

Amen. I'll be harvesting a tent full of cannabis in the next month or so before I head out on vacation and I'll be leaving all of it behind because you can't travel safely with it at all. This is a ridiculous situation to find ourselves in, knowing what we now know about the body's positive response to cannabis. Legalize internationally already, balance everybody's budgets and leave all of us the hell alone!

Yeah, it frustrates me too. :straightface:

Hey conrad-
Since you don't grow inside, does that mean no new journal from you until spring? :thedoubletake:

Eh yeah most likely :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm gonna finish that one pretty soon and then you might see me around February popping seeds and preparing soil :passitleft:

Eh yeah most likely :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm gonna finish that one pretty soon and then you might see me around February popping seeds and preparing soil :passitleft:

Excellent!

That hash looks awesome Conradino. I been saving some trim to make some bubble hash out of, just been either too busy or to lazy to get to it.

Will u participate in other discussions or r u going to be offline until then?

I'll be participating!

That hash looks awesome Conradino. I been saving some trim to make some bubble hash out of, just been either too busy or to lazy to get to it.

Oh it is good :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom