Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

UDs like their soil high in Ca/Mg, so be sure to provide the right amount and ratio of these two. Ca should be 15-20% of total volume if it's potting soil you're working with and Ca:Mg ratio should be 7:1. You can start as soon as you're ready, I pop them outside as early as February.

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

UDs like their soil high in Ca/Mg, so be sure to provide the right amount and ratio of these two. Ca should be 15-20% of total volume if it's potting soil you're working with and Ca:Mg ratio should be 7:1. You can start as soon as you're ready, I pop them outside as early as February.

ok thanks conrad I'm don't think i will be able to put them out until may we still have frost in april and sometimes the first part of may which will be fine I'm going to start them in a few weeks when my current grow is all done just about there then ill clean up the gr and do another round of ud thanks again con have a nice day bud,btw are you about ready for your grow room there are quite a few people including me that are just waiting to see what your going to do with an indoor grow!

That f'ing light could be right on time??? Hope your doing good over there my Friend.... Keepem Green

Yeah I hope they're gonna ship it. If I don't hear from them soon, I'm gonna have to message Teddy to check what's going on.

Hope your light deal comes through soon. Can't wait to see you up and running.

Drive by my friend..... Hope they got that light on it's way to you....................... Keepem Green

Not yet. I mean I had to contact them myself, but I hope they're gonna reply. I've also started checking local growshops for tents and all the other stuff, so I know how much it'll run me. But a free light would definitely help.

Hey Con,,, what does it cost to ship a light anyways? Say from the States to you?

Keepem Green

Hey Con,,, what does it cost to ship a light anyways? Say from the States to you?

Keepem Green
I never shipped anything that heavy to US, but with no insurance and at face value under €49 I'd call it €50-150. We'll see what folks at GROWant say.

Where do you source Mg, Con?
I don't separate this mineral from calcium, it comes from lithothamnium and soil in my grows.

They kind of sneak up on you with them Journal of the Month shit huh? Then blam... Congrats my friend.... I just hope that works out for ya. Hell even if ya have to flip shipping..... GL Keepem Green

Thx a lot, man. I'm still waiting.

That's good to hear, man :)

Good news is GROwant came back to me finally. They quoted the shipping price, which I'm gonna pay as soon as I have my salary. I guess I need to get a tent and I'll be kinda ready.

Good news is GROwant came back to me finally. They quoted the shipping price, which I'm gonna pay as soon as I have my salary. I guess I need to get a tent and I'll be kinda ready.

thats good to here I'm sure you would like to get going on this i think your going to like being able to walk in and look at them any time you want i love that part,your going to want to get a fan as soon as you can it will be start looking forward to seeing what you do good luck man!:)

You'll transition nicely I think, running test batches year round is awesome.

That is good news Conrad!...what about any of the other sponsors?...in particular, the seed reps...most likely the most cost efficient and stealth capable shipping capability...just thinking out loud...in any event...looking forward to seeing you play indoors...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom