Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Congrats on Journal of the Year.

Just one of your prizes

Capture254.JPG

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Congrats on Journal of the Year.

Just one of your prizes

Capture254.JPG

Perfect timing eh!!? ..

Nice one Conrad . well deserved. I enjoy it round here very much. Happy new year, it's off to a great start here. ;)

Yeah I just found out, but I'll never get anything apart of basic package, and I just ceded it basically, cause sponsors don't ship outside US. Tough luck I guess :)

Tough luck indeed. How very parochial. I'm sure there are legit reasons, but it 420 can manage to send the basic package, you'd think there'd be some prizes able to get to you. It's kind of disappointing, for a global site. I was so stoked for you getting that light!!

Yeah it's my 2nd time around, so I've already seen the ropes. I can look at all these pretty baubles, but I'll never lay my hands on them. It's impossible to send them to your designated US buddy either, cause I tried last time and didn't make it happen.

Tough luck indeed. How very parochial. I’m sure there are legit reasons, but it 420 can manage to send the basic package, you’d think there’d be some prizes able to get to you. It’s kind of disappointing, for a global site. I was so stoked for you getting that light!!

Morning Conrad , Amy and friends. Conrad, can you not offer to pay any additional shipping charges??

Morning Conrad , Amy and friends. Conrad, can you not offer to pay any additional shipping charges??

Good point, the GroWant rep in here, Gee, is a good guy. It might be worth investigating that option...

I probably could... providing they reply to my request.

Good point, the GroWant rep in here, Gee, is a good guy. It might be worth investigating that option...

I'll find out what I can get, but in my experience there's not much you can do if sponsors draw the line in the sand.

Growant shipped to Canada...but...I had to pay shipping and I found it was a lil pricey...seeds "shouldnt"?? be a problem, especially Gorilla and they're quite generous with their freebies...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thx for dropping by. This sounds good. Did you contact them directly or through 420?

Any sponsors that will ship out of USA will contact you either through PM at 420 or your email...George at Growant and Sherry at Gorilla are great to deal with...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...some are quicker at responding than others...but usually within a week to 10 days...

Hey that's some good news ineeed. It seems I actually have a chance to get something this time :)

Congrats on the win Conrad. Have you even started putting together the indoor grow yet?
Not yet, man. But I'm going to pretty soon.

hey conrad how you doing over on the other side of the world were getting some much needed rain finally been dry here not like the east brrrr,I'm getting ready to put some soil together and was wondering if the ud's are particular with there soil needs i would like to give them what they want getting ready for the summer grow gunna start several in the gr and sex them and pick the best ones for outside!:)

Back
Top Bottom